Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Am I the only one who rather see more of Qiao Yi with people close to her like her mother, her mother in law, her brother and her friend Wu Yi . Since I have read the book I just wish the drama stays close to the book rather than inventing the Wu Yi and Guan Chao love story adding the triangle Wang Wen . I am happy that they added her step father and Da Chuan . I wish they stay true to Yan Mo family which is stable and happy. Making his mother remarry does not add anything to the story. In all I am just in love with the couple Qiao Yi and Yan Mo. I am in awe of the siblings Qiao Yi and Guan Chao. I am touching of parental love Qiao Yi and her parents (mother and step father). It is a pity that they did not develop a bit more the relationship of Qiao Yi and her mother in law. And one factor that Yan Mo falls in love with her is because she is very much like his mum.
  3. @immorethant - I fully agree with you that the show needs to have more than just love. And yes, Spring Night so reminds me of Something in the Rain but slightly darker. Not really my kind of cup of tea! And yes, I absolutely love the way he keeps staring at her and properly both of them had to rain in their affection towards each other at the press conference. But I am so shipping both of them. I am seriously already starting to hate Kim Bomi, like why is she promising a rating of 23% if the main leads or the PD didn't say anything. It out of order for a junior like her to overstep. Our SHS was so respectful to all her seniors at the press conference making sure they stood in the middle while she went all the way back. This girl will definitely go far in this industry as she is such an amazing person.
  4. I mean that when KJW taking PMY pictures during BTS. He always says 'yeppeuda' to PMS when he is snapping her picture. And also during the kitchen scene when he smearing flour to PMYS face.
  5. I noticed there is limited posting on this group, so do visit this page as I have asked all of you some questions! Feel free to tell us as much as you want too! Let us get to know your oppas more. Maybe...we might fall in love with them too! Cheers!
  6. Seeing that this group have been quite quiet lately, so decided to do this little thing. We want to understand each other’s preferences and at the same time to get a feel on other oppas that we might not encounter before. You can indicate as much as you want. This page is for you to spread your desired Oppas in front of all of us haha. Questions Which scenes from your favorite oppas’ drama is your favorite & Why? Aside from that, tell us, why do you love him? Why is he deserving of the spot on your bias list?
  7. My theory is they will be together. I also guess that Sian-Sindy will be a couple.
  8. EJ is admitting that she was at the scene of the fall but says she was confused and was concerned for her son. However, she did call 911 at the time she first saw SH on the ground and then hang up the phone. Would that not prove that she was not confused? She thought about her son. So she ran up the stairs and found a distraught JS alive and well. She attempted to dial 911 again and then remembered to save her son by manipulating the scene and make it look like a suicide, ran up and down the stairs to get the shoes of SH, laced it and put it on the roof. Then she bribed the security guard. JPY killed the only witness who could prove that EJ was not confused. There is proof of bribery but the police could still not prosecute EJ? If they find that she did call 911 and hang up and the time between that call to the time 911 was actually called was a long, long time would she not be guilty of neglect, that her actions were deliberate and not confused? Her excuse was that she thought SH was already dead. Whether one thinks that SH was dead or not, the first instinct would be to call 911, the police, EMS? Seems JPY has connections to the justice and legal departments that the police know that if they did not have solid proof of crime that their case will be dismissed? JPY prepared his son well by putting the blame on SH, that SH accused JS of something he did not do and initiated the fight. That JS never bullied SH. Now JS lost faith in EJ and clinging to JPY. I am afraid that JS will become just like his daddy. I do hope that they could find and protect the witness who could prove that the security guard's death was not an accident . I really hope the ending that the guilty will not escape punishment due by law.
  9. | 190521 #SUHO Instagram Update: "Please join me for this UNICEF HOPE Campaign so that every children in the world can dream of a hopeful future.#.UNICEF #.HOPERING - Photo by SUHO" =====
  10. Lee Seung Gi and Master Jung Do Hong, when they were watching LBH movie "Inside Men: The Original" together at the beginning of 2016 ... actree Lee Jung Hyun IG post back then ...
  11. @Elif Ataş @faye406 chingu-dul you are detectives! Agree with @elan1 it look like KSH from back. Is it with new haircut? It is new pics? Since it sageuk drama filming is 4-5 months so maybe not finish filming before drama air. But almost 90% finish maybe?
  12. Srry for the late, dear!! I had to prepare my answer for your question & finally here I go! These are my fav moments of Daniel & Eun BIn!! This is my very 1st fav scene of them! He is looking so softly at her His eye gaze is full of emotions!!! And you know what he must have been thing there..??!! "You are the cure to my broken heart".... Oh realy, Dan..??! This my 2nd fav scene of them! I think in here, we can see her affection for him in her eyes They are sparkling in his presence before her! OUr guy is so looking rascal here, isn't he..??! Wow... This is my most fav scene of them! Their eyes are saying it all! They can't live without each other! And she can't live without him.... But he's afraid of getting close to her because he's not a human anymore Both love & sadness in one frame!!! And I love both angles in this scene! Their side profile & their front profile... They match each other effortlessly! And he is madly in love with her & isn't afraid anymore of letting her feel his love for her!!!! What a beautiful feeling..???! This is the last fav scene of my list, dear!! His facial expressions are excellent & it's so clear in his eyes that he was longing to be with her!!! Holding her so tightly in his arms & never let her go away from him!!! And now, I want to ask you something, dear... Is love this beautiful when it actually happens..??! With these two lovebirds, I think it certainly is!!!! I can feel love in the air....
  13. @iffy21 Probably I'm the one who not worried . I don't know, just my personal opinion. I just look at the poster and teaser of 'Spring Night' and it's kind of dark, gloomy and sad, with some nice background music reminding me of 'Something in the Rain' (which I don't like the ending and the characters development). I love the casts but probably I want to see new things with more colorful and more fantasy for my 'Spring Day'. So I think (with my bias) that ALML will do better. Agreed with you that today they seems to focus more on ballet, probably because they want to give credit to other actors and dancing team too. I also want this drama to have interesting sub-plot apart from how can angel find love for this girl. I think the opening rating would be good, but I don't think only the love line of story will attract normal non-hardcore fans to watch all the ways (but for us , we can watch 50 eps only for SHS), so some more mysteries, some thrillers, some past hidden secrets would help to maintain the rating till the end. Yes, she is so humble, so she didn't want everyone talked about only ballet and forgot her angel. I thought the same too (And the way he looked at her.)
  14. Trans: Place in Miami, but i dont know if the background is that of Miami. --- And yeah, Jong liked this pic.
  15. “Playing ball on day off” Kim Hyun Joong, having a delightful time with pet dogs “ 쉬는 날엔 공놀이” 김현중, 반려견과 즐거운 한때 [SNS★컷] (출처 : 뉴스엔 | 네이버 TV연예) http://naver.me/GMEY4TAp trans by SP
  16. Drama Name: Fujoshi Ukkari Gay ni Kokuru(2019 Night Drama) Also Known As: Fujoshi, Ukkari Gei ni Kokuru Date: 2019-05-24 02:10 (Episode 6) Channel: NHK Genre: Comedy,Romance,Hilarious,LGBT Watch Online: forjoytv.com The girl with the age 18 years old, who likes the anime and manga, unexpectedly expressed her love to her classmate. In fact he is a gay with a boyfriend. They became a couple... PS: Fujoshi (腐女子, lit. " spoiled girl") is a reclaimed Japanese term for female fans of manga, anime and novels that feature romantic relationships between men.
  17. It could be something new... or just a new name... or maybe I've actually eaten it without realizing it 614
  18. Totally. I think they miss the point. All i heard was ballet and ballet. To me this is a fantasy drama on the love and encounter between a ballerina and an angel. It so just happened that the lead is written as a ballerina and to make these scenes convincing they had to hire a dance choreographer for advice but its no means a ballet drama. It's a fantasy drama between a human being who is a ballerina and an angel. I think Hyesun did move away from the ballet topic several times and tried to move the topic onto the angel fantasy element; and stressed she didn't take the role because its a ballerina role but because of the script. If im not wrong, i heard her also mention "angel" several times. NOBODY asked how she portrayed the role of a BLIND ballerina. The emphasis on ballet was way too over and i felt it was just a part of the drama and not everything. I'm also upset that Kim Bomi was the one who spoke on the ratings promise. She's eager to be noticed i know but i felt she should have just leave it to the leads. Call me mean ok but who's she to promise a ratings on 23% when the lead actor and actress did not say anything. This speaks so much on the eq of an actor. I know im mean but im just annoyed. Sorry! And it goes back to shows how humble our Hyesun is and she is NEVER at any time hogging the limelight. Now you see why everyone love her so much and in praise of her as an amazing actress and an actress with a superb personality.
  19. So, It's an egg with some fillings and then another egg, and stick it on top of each other haha Tadah! Chinese Burger! 612
  20. Been to Jonker Walk often when I was living in Malacca for a few months, but don't remember seeing Chinese Burger... 610
  1. Load more activity