All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. (Posted on: Tuesday, 7 May 2024) Deng Wei : When He First Exploded He bowed and bowed at the Airport. In the Car, he will wind down the Glass Window Screen and - Waved..... https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5031408725590039
  3. Awww how touching, Chairman Romeo helps out Hye Won and all is forgiven ... the suicide cover up, the attempt to kill her sister with the WTOD, conspiring to remove her from power at YJ Group, taking custody of her son ... but he's redeemed, and its one big happy family ... Oh and BTW, for all you guys on team "Good" - stealing police evidence is a crime ... yes, even if its to keep Hye Ji's allies from stealing it first ... and they got Goofy ML to steal it ... A LAWYER
  4. Sad that “Queen of Tears” has Ended? Here are 6 K-Dramas to Watch Now It's the time where you feel empty as "Queen of Tears" has ended the previous week. While viewers are being treated to two extra episodes where the stars themselves give commentary on certain scenes, it's still not the same as the anticipation that comes every weekend. But fear not! Despite the ending of "Queen of Tears," here are other dramas you can add to your watchlist. 3. "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" A great series that will keep you on the edge of your seat, this drama shows just how important familial relationships, mental health, and romantic relationships are. Plus, you don't often see a character like Go Moon Young in dramas. source : allkpop
  5. Youthful Eternity: K-drama Actors in their 30s shining as High School Students K-drama stars have proved that age is just a number when portraying high school students. Actors in their 30s, and sometimes even older, take on roles as high school students with astonishing believability. It's not unusual to witness actors in their 30s flawlessly embodying the innocence, angst, and charm of youth. Here are some of the renowned actors in their 30s who have masterfully embodied the essence of high school students and captivated audiences with their performances. Park Hyung-sik – Doctor Slump Park Hyung-sik delivers a captivating performance as Yeo Jeong-woo in the popular 2024 drama "Doctor Slump." At 32 years old, he effortlessly captures the essence of youth, seamlessly portraying the teenage Jeong-woo thanks to his youthful look and versatility. source : https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/05/youthful-eternity-k-drama-actors-in-their-30s-shining-as-high-school-students
  6. *** TXT's Yeonjun and Beongyu appeared on the 37th episode of 'Jae Friends' and sat down with Jaejoong for a candid talk. During the show, the three arrived at the conversation of doing dance challenges and making friends. They confessed that they didn't have friends. Jaejoong expressed, "Inkigayo must be hard, since don't you have to do a lot of dance challenges?" In response, Yeonjun shared, "I enjoy doing challenges. If I dance to another group's choreography my fans enjoy it so I enjoy the challenges too." Jaejoong confessed, "In my prime... I was known as the most well-connected celebrity. I had that many friends. but I don't have friends anymore. I have around 1,000 or 2,000 contacts on my phone but no one that I can call up and have a meal with." When Jaejoong asked how many friends they would be able to call for a spontaneous meal, Beomgyu responded, "I have about four friends that can come out but they all live in the same house," making everyone laugh.
  7. *** Upcoming film “Wonderland” has unveiled new stills! “Wonderland” will premiere on June 5. Suzy, Park Bo Gum, Choi Woo Shik, And More Rely On Artificial Intelligence In Their Everyday Lives In New Film "Wonderland"
  8. Dive into excellence with top-notch swimming classes in Madhapur. Experience expert coaching, state-of-the-art facilities, and personalized training tailored to your skill level. Whether you're a beginner or looking to refine your strokes, our classes offer a supportive environment to achieve your aquatic goals. Join us today and make a splash in Madhapur's premier swimming program!
  9. *** Upcoming film “Wonderland” has unveiled new stills! Jung In wears a longing gaze as she looks at her boyfriend Tae Joo who is in a coma. After recovering her boyfriend through the Wonderland service, Jung In and Tae Joo spend affectionate time together like a miracle as they meet again in reality. “Wonderland” will premiere on June 5. Suzy, Park Bo Gum, Choi Woo Shik, And More Rely On Artificial Intelligence In Their Everyday Lives In New Film "Wonderland"
  10. *** The Atypical Family has a respectable start. Drama viewership ratings for the week of April 29-May 5, 2024 LINK here : dramabeans https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/05/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-april-29-may-5-2024/#google_vignette Saturday, May 4 The Atypical Family 1 JTBC 3.3% Beauty and Mr. Romantic 13 KBS 13.0% Chief Detective 1958 6 MBC 9.0% Missing Crown Prince 7 MBN 2.3% 7 Escape – Resurrection 12 SBS 3.0% Sunday, May 5 The Atypical Family 2 JTBC 3.0% Beauty and Mr. Romantic 14 KBS 15.6% Missing Crown Prince 8 MBN 3.6%
  11. Full Teaser Released for the Upcoming Drama "The Player 2: Master of Swindlers" https://btv.social/1643616_18996/#cp source : Hancinema
  12. Today
  13. Solar Solutions Services in Nagpur offer a wide range of solar solutions tailored to meet the energy needs of residential, commercial, and industrial clients. From solar panel installation and maintenance to system design and consultation, they provide comprehensive services to harness the power of the sun efficiently. With a focus on reducing energy costs and promoting sustainability, Solar Solutions Services in Nagpur aim to make solar energy accessible and beneficial for all sectors in the region.
  14. #BaeksangArtsAwards2024 🐰🐭 https://www.soompi.com/article/1658847wpp/60th-baeksang-arts-awards-reveals-star-studded-presenter-lineup https://mweb.prizm.co.kr/story/baeksang2024 https://youtube.com/@Baeksang?si=5dHfieCbez1nf5xi
  15. BLACKPINK’s Jennie and Stray Kids have rocked the 2024 Met Gala! On May 6 (local time), Jennie and Stray Kids attended the 2024 Met Gala held in New York, and the stars shared photos of their stunning Met Gala outfits on social media. Check out photos of them at the event below! From now on,… Continue reading BLACKPINK’s Jennie And Stray Kids Dazzle At The 2024 Met Gala The post BLACKPINK’s Jennie And Stray Kids Dazzle At The 2024 Met Gala first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  16. starroad_company instagram update 최다니엘의 우아한 인생 진실일까? 설정일까? 과연 진짜 최다니엘의 모습은? 2024.05.09 (목) 오후 10:30 tvN📺 [진실 혹은 설정:우아한 인생] 본방사수⭐️ The graceful life of Choi Daniel Could it be true? Could it be a setup? What does Choi Daniel really look like? 2024.05.09 (Thursday) 10:30 pm tvN📺 [Truth or setting: Elegant life] Watch the original broadcast⭐️ https://www.instagram.com/p/C6paQZ-vRgK/
  17. "His bright energy was amazing, even though filming for #DoctorSlump was in the summer and it was incredibly hot, thanks to him we were able to film without getting tired and with smiles on our faces" —#ParkShinHye about #ParkHyungSik.
  18. "His bright energy was amazing, even though filming for #DoctorSlump was in the summer and it was incredibly hot, thanks to him we were able to film without getting tired and with smiles on our faces" —#ParkShinHye about #ParkHyungSik. instagram.com/p/C6nYck2KCWS/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==…
  19. [2024/05/07] Yejinhand IG update. “Great food with great company💙”
  20. @YongZura⁷ my dear, @larus when I tried checking the drama thread yesterday, and it was because of @YongZura⁷ the moment I was into the thread, I saw your name right away, so many posts there, huh? So, I had no doubt you surely knew the clue given. hahaha - It's been quite a long while since I visited the drama thread here.
  21. *** TODAY is the D-DAY! Park Bogum together with Suzy, And Shin Dong Yup will be hosting tonight's Baeksang Awards. This will be at 5 p.m. KST and will air live on JTBC, JTBC2, and JTBC4.
  22. Upcoming film “Wonderland” has unveiled new stills! “Wonderland” tells the story of people who use the “Wonderland” service, which allows users to reunite with their deceased loved ones through video call by reconstructing them through artificial intelligence. The star-studded cast consists of Tang Wei, Suzy, Park Bo Gum, Jung Yu Mi, and Choi Woo Shik.… Continue reading Suzy, Park Bo Gum, Choi Woo Shik, And More Rely On Artificial Intelligence In Their Everyday Lives In New Film “Wonderland” The post Suzy, Park Bo Gum, Choi Woo Shik, And More Rely On Artificial Intelligence In Their Everyday Lives In New Film “Wonderland” first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  23. *** TODAY is the D-DAY! Director Uhm Tae Hwa and actors Lee Byung Hun and Kim Sun Young will be representing “Concrete Utopia” at the awards ceremony. "Concrete Utopia is nominated for Best Film while Lee Byung Hun is nominated for Best Actor in the movie. This will be at 5 p.m. KST and will air live on JTBC, JTBC2, and JTBC4. Best Film “Cobweb” “Noryang: Deadly Sea” “12.12: The Day” “Concrete Utopia” “Exhuma” Best Actor Kim Yoon Seok (“Noryang: Deadly Sea”) Lee Byung Hun (“Concrete Utopia”) Jung Woo Sung (“12.12: The Day”) Choi Min Sik (“Exhuma”) Hwang Jung Min (“12.12: The Day”)
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..