All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Well after watching the second episode I can say one thing the ending OST is kind of catchy. While I don’t know the lyrics or understand them, I still enjoy it. Other than that, we already have a few standard tropes coming true as well as some predictions. Still there are a few mysteries that still need to be resolved. Let’s get on with this then. Second male leads birthday party is ruined by a mysterious shooter who claims to be the chairman’s illegitimate son and he was doing it out of revenge. How many of you actually buy this claim. I have my doubts in regards to this. Can it be possible sure. But my suspicion is that the stepmother was actually responsible for the shootout. My reasoning for this is simply that the timing was too coincidental to be otherwise. The kid had witnessed her speaking with someone else and he had started to question her about who they were talking about. She needed to divert his attention from this because if she loses control of him she loses everything that she has worked for to stay in said house. Her action of saving his life gains her a few bonus points because people now think that she genuinely cares about him (including the kid as well). Who is going to want to kick her out at this point. Unless it is proven that she was responsible. So could the person claiming to be the chairmans son be true sure or it could be both. She just used this fact to her advantage. Only time will tell. Main leads mother survived the fall as predicted. (come on we all knew that was going to happen). But it seems like she may still be mentally okay at this point. Since there was just that one scene in the trailer for the next episode it seems like she probably needs another accident which will result in her mental injury. I guess we can wait for that for the time being. Speaking of her we discover that she isn’t the first wife as we assumed all along and was kicked out by the mistress. It turns out to be the opposite for a change. So, what are your thoughts in regards to her. At least she isn’t really trying to steal second female leads mothers position she just wants to live on her own quietly with her kids. The people around her are the ones preventing her from doing so. Does that make her a villain or even a housewrecker. The chairman is at fault for not being able to control himself. Oh well I guess that is a story for another day. Turns out henchman is second female leads father. What a predictable twist. Speaking of that she is responsible for attempted murder. Does this make her worse than her mother is the question now. The mother freaked out sure when she saw the fire and tried to make a tactical retreat, but she didn’t at least try to trap the female lead and her mother in a burning fire. Granted there is no real proof that the second female lead did the same thing. When the adopted father showed up there was a shelf blocking the door and it could have totally fallen by accident. But we know for a fact that the second female lead was present during the fire. This is evident by a clip in the first episode where we see a pair of legs running up the stairs and the female lead is shouting for help. Those were clearly the feet of the second female lead. This is further proven when her mother noticed the soot marks on her socks. She may not have realized the signs but we viewers clearly did. So again it is possible that she didn’t drop the shelf and we are jumping to conclusions or she didn’t notice it falling. Yet neither of them did anything to help the female lead and her mother when they were trapped in the fire. Then we have the people confronting the female lead about where her father was. Looks like he probably asked people for a loan or borrowed money. But my question is why. They seemed well off that this didn’t seem necessary. Even if it was for the mothers treatment. Get a loan from the bank. I am sure that they could have afforded it. Could they be the people who worked for him and they didn’t get paid. We really need an answer from over here. At least next episode (probably the end or the middle) brings the transition of the adult actors. So, we can proceed with the story. Why is the grandmother suddenly interested in locating the mistress after such a long time. Oh, and how did the male leads mother survive the fall from the cliff and at the same time avoid Henchman who was trying to locate her. Just in time for the female lead and her adopted father to locate them and help her out. They couldn’t even use the magic IV of life. Though as predicted she was tracked down by the henchman and she did manage to escape from his clutches. Overall the show seems decent. I guess I just have to wait till it eventually goes downhill and people start making dumb choices and whatnot. So till next time.
  3. *** "Moving" took home the drama side Daesang and I knew that would happen when Best Drama went to My Dearest. Moving is my favorite drama of last year because of a complete package in acting, writing and directing. Most of the stars wore B/W concept. I noticed that every K-awards red carpet is like this. At least, Suzy had different color. But, at least, they're all gorgeous to look at.
  4. Yay, something to look forward to on July! 🤩 Brought by the team behind 「silent」, Meme stars in 「The Beginning of the Seas」, Mondays at 9pm from July 9th via Fuji TV. 22
  5. [2024/05/07 | TOP STAR NEWS] As of May 6, the integrated movie theater ticket network analyzed historical box office data (200 movies) and the actors who attracted a cumulative audience of over 50 million. Among the top 200 movies in terms of viewership, 117 are domestic, and 213 actors appear as leading actors in these movies. Hyun Bin is at #35 with 4 movies, 22,668,804 people, <Confidential Assignment>, <Confidential Assignment 2: International>, <The Swindlers> and <The Fatal Encounter>.
  6. @Magician thanks for sharing this. Kim Soo Hyun wore a classic black tux, and he looked handsome and CUTE as always. It's refreshing to see that he styled his hair wet and with a bangs. Love it! He looks 20 because of that bangs.
  7. @CarolynH, wish granted! 🤩 Two months to go @kingpin @rocher22! Premiering July 9th, new drama 「海のはじまり」「The Beginning of the Sea 」of Ren Meguro airs every Monday 9pm via Fuji TV. It's also a reunion with the team that gave us 「silent」. ❤️ "Announced ❗️ "July 9th " 「#海のはじまり」 「#The Beginning of the Sea 」 "A family story drawn through the connections between various parents and children. "Starring: Ren Meguro Screenplay : Miku Ubukata Music: Masahiro Tokuda Director: Taiki Kazama, Mai Takano, Jung Eun Hee "We create with the best team with all our heart. "We will be announcing the performers soon. "Thank you." (Ken Murase, Producer) ~~~~~~ " 「#海のはじまり」「The Beginning of the Sea」 "When and how do people become "fathers" and when and how do they become "mothers"? "This is a story about a family told through the relationships between various parents and children." (Umi No Hajimari/The Beginning of the Sea X) Basing from the haircut, pretty sure this was the drama Meme mentioned to his senpai Kazuya Kamenashi in YT around September last year. 🙂
  8. Today
  9. *** I'm happy that Disney+’s excellent series Moving takes the Daesang (Grand Prize) this year. I never expected "Moving" to be as good as it was. And while the nominations skewed a bit on the ~edgy~ side of the dramaverse, it’s great to see all these talented actors named. It was neck and neck in some categories while some nominations were a little bit off. Baeksang Arts Awards 2024: The winners Film “12.12: The Day,” directed by Kim Sung-su, won the Grand Prize in the Film category while Disney+ TV show “Moving” took the Grand Prize in the Television Category at The 60th Baeksang Arts Awards. The 60th Baeksang Arts Awards, one of the three most prestigious awards ceremonies in Korea honoring the best work of the Korean entertainment industry, was held at Coex in southern Seoul on Tuesday afternoon. (skipped unrelated.....) credit : JoongAngDaily https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/2024-05-07/entertainment/movies/The-60th-Baeksang-Arts-Awards--in-photos/2041641
  10. May 8, 2024 Lee Byung Hun at the 60th Baeksang Arts Awards: Highlights Part 3 There was this little interactive corner during the ceremony where host Shin Dong Yeop talked with the audience members, and he started with Lee Byung hun bestie, of course. SDY: Let’s start with Lee Byung hun ssi, because he is someone who’s won Baeksang trophy for 7 times already. That’s why unlike other award ceremonies, I think Baeksang awards must feel more comfortable and friendly. What do you think? LBH: I think I did receive a lot of awards at Baeksang awards, thats why it is the award ceremony I always feel grateful for. SDY: Yes. You know unlike other award ceremonies, when we interview people at Baeksang, we always do a close up shot of people, and others could feel a bit flustered during those moments, but it seems our actors here aren’t feeling that awkward at all. So, lastly, Lee Byung hun ssi, could you please show your trademark wide smile to the viewers of Baeksang? And I am not talking about your regular smile here, but that smile you had in your Donut TVCFs from the 90s as if you just got paid your modeling fees. 🤣 please do it in the camera. LBH: Oh here? Hello. I am Lee Byung hun. I know you guys have been waiting for a long time, but sooner or later, I will come back with a good projects. Please wait for me a little more. Thank you very much! Because of this I got to revisit this Donut TVCF after such a long time, and LBH really did his pose of biting his donut like in the advertisement naturally while he was asked by his friend. I know Shin Dong Yeob and LBH’s friendship goes back a long way, and I am sure there was some inside joke about his smile too, because that specific details about “smile as if you just got paid” was so bff coded. Lol. Shin Dong yeob saw his chance and took it! LBH looks so adorable. The 90s Dunkin Donuts TVCF in question. 😆 His eyes! His eyes!😍 his Dunkin donut TVCF is one of my all-time favorite. He looks so pretty and his eyes have that mischievous sparkle but at the same time so deep and mysterious that you can’t help but feel drawn to them. Link: https://youtu.be/4OBrPjW_Mkw?si=b5q3Hnsd_2W4d2vi
  11. Quotes from 'Queen of Tears' that Made it an Unforgettable Drama One of the top dramas of 2024, ‘Queen of Tears’ came to an end recently. True to the title, the show had fans bawling their eyes. But in the end, it was all worth it. Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won owned the drama with the supporting cast being just as good. It had fans rooting for not just the main couple but our second leads, too. The show started off as a love story between Baek Hyun Woo, the legal director of Queens Group, and Hong Hae In, the daughter of the company's owners as they navigate through a crisis in their marriage. But soon, we get to see many twists and turns. It is like an emotional rollercoaster that will move you to tears at times and keep you hooked at others. As we bid farewell to "Queen of Tears," let us revisit some of its best quotes that have made it an unforgettable drama. “There are times when people completely forget things even if they’re not sick. I was the same. I had forgotten it all.” – Baek Hyun Woo “If anything, I’m miserable. But I’m only able to endure it because of the smallest happiness that I feel once in a blue moon. That’s marriage. That’s life.” – Hyun Woo’s Father, Baek Du Gwan
  12. Kim Soo Hyun and TangWei Kim Soo Hyun and An YuJin Kim Soo Hyun with Kim Shin-rok at the after party
  13. Hwang Jungmin won the Best Actor for his performance in film <Spring In Seoul> (12.12: The Day) at the 60th Baeksang Arts Awards 2024. 🏆 Hwang Jungmin heartfelt speech for his wife.🥹😭 “[…] "To Company's CEO, also my wife. She is my eternal partner and my best friend. Kim Mi-hye, I want to tell you that I love you so much.” ~ Hwang Jungmin
  14. *** Rookie Seo Yi-ra to Star in "Connection" to work with Ji Sung in the drama. She plays the role of Oh Soo-hyeon in the work. Sergeant Oh Soo-hyeon is the youngest detective under the supervision of Jang Jae-kyeong (Ji Sung) of the drug crime investigation team at Anhyeon Police Station. I've watched her in "The Worst of Evil" and "Moving". "Connection" will premiere on Friday, May 24th at 10 PM KST.
  15. ‘Moving,’ ‘12.12: The Day’ win top prizes at 60th Baeksang Arts Awards A South Korean historical drama based on a 1979 coup, “12.12: The Day,” also known as “Seoul’s Spring” in Korean, and Disney+ sci-fi fantasy series “Moving” won the top honors at the 60th Baeksang Arts Awards on Tuesday. In the TV category, Disney+ original series “Moving” clinched the grand prize. The show’s screenwriter Kang Full, who also created the original “Moving” webtoon, won the best screenplay award. (skipped unrelated.....) credit : Korea Herald https://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20240507050783
  16. This is a story about a fight between the blind date man and his daughter... txt Doctors' ruined lives CPR romantic comedy 💓 < Doctor Slump > Now on TVING https://www.instagram.com/p/C5XnWbqpHfV/ https://www.instagram.com/p/C6LwVWrN8ps/
  17. [Park Shin-hye] ‘Shin-hye’ came to meet me in the summer Salt Entertainment 2024.04.30. 17:46 2,580 reads Actress Shinhye ♥︎ He casually flicks on a hat - increasing chicness. 🔗[ https://naver.me/xHDNVwMP ]😕 https://www.instagram.com/p/C5FYCQQtvLI/ https://www.instagram.com/p/C6lnLrmySl1/
  18. @partyon There's a common misunderstanding that Mongolia food are very unhealthy because Mongolians live only on meats and dairy products. However nowadays this misunderstanding is slowly fading as more and more tourists visiting Mongolia is getting introduced to it's modern- balanced diet. @rocat There are many who say they love traveling. Not many know why. My reason is 'because it is fun', 'because I like to check out new places and meet different people', 'because I get to learn', etc. In a new place you see a way to eat, commute, socialize, which is different from what you have been used to. You get distanced from your habitual wants, needs and desires. You become 'mindful' to what happens around. Like, when your travel is nearing, you think What time does the flight leave? Which gate? Have I packed everything? Then, while there on the place already, How do I get back to the hotel? And when you arrive in your hotel, Which button to switch the TV on? – hahaha – those things……. It’s like yoga, swaying to music, meditation. Your mind and body align better with each other. That's why, I love traveling.
  19. Hwang Jungmin : “Then to who is an incomparable film comrade and whom I love so much, Woo Sung. This was a work that required courage and I didn't have that courage, but Director Kim Sung Su gave me courage, saying, 'You have great courage, so you can work hard.' Thank you.””“I love Woosung so much” 🥺🩷 SOURCE [2013/11/22 | 34th Blue Dragon Film Awards] Jung Woosung being mentioned in Hwang Jungmin's speech.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..