All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'm guessing that the 3rd person who read with Ren Meguro (Natsu) and Izutani Rana (Umi) is the actress playing Umi's grandmother. 😊 Excited getting to know the rest of the cast members! X post above is by Ken Murase, the producer of 「The Beginning of the Sea」. He also did 「silent」, the drama he worked with Ren Meguro for the first time. The drama title is like a wordplay on little Umi's origins! 😅 Umi means sea in Japanese language.
  3. And the twists just keep on coming ... So it appears not only is Art MIL's sister nearly bankrupt, getting a divorce, she also hated her sister Art MIL. Apparently, Hye Won's patron saint, was nothing of the kind and actually stole Chairman Romeo from her sister who had him first. Okay, not gonna lie, when Art MIL's sister stood their and matter-of-factly laid out exactly why she betrayed Team Good, coupled with Hye Won slack jawed gape in astonishment, for the briefest of moments I thought Hye Won would FINALLY reflect on how she has treated Hye Ji, and we might actually get the warring sisters back together by dramas end ... So the cat-and-mouse game continues, Ji Eun's Mom sorta betrays the others when she tries to cut a side deal with Chairman Romeo, she agrees to give him the slush fund bonds back if he gets rid of Hye Won himself. He refuses, claiming his brush with death has given him new insight so his redemption is all but secured. Yeah, I could see Hye Ji sacrificing herself to save the kid, but I don't see a moments reflection in Hye Won's character, she'd be thankful if her son was saved, but she'd claim Hye Ji deserved it. Blame Hye Won - for 5+ years ( the time jump ) Hye Ji lived a simple decent life, and when she began to regain her memories about who she had been, she reached out to Hye Won for support and sympathy, and Hye Won in a rage fit told her the only reason she'd helped her over the previous 5 years was so she could throw her in jail when she got her memories back - Hye Ji went defensive when she was attacked and her devious self protection side returned first and evil Bae Dun followed soon after. No, that was true, but she was in the process of divorce, and her company was struggling. There was actually a cut scene at YJ Group between Goofy ML's wannabe gf and San Deul's wannabe gf where they see the news on social media, and one says to the other she's not the president anymore, she was fired ... in walks Hye Ji and takes her seat.
  4. It looks fine! 😍 Though info about the drama/cast is still scarce at the moment, the producer Ken Murase is actively posting tidbits in X. 🙂
  5. 2024 Kim Soohyun ASIA TOUR in TAIPEI <EYES ON YOU> 2024 KIM SOO HYUN Saturday, July 6, 2024 - 6 PM National Taiwan Sport University (NTSU) 2024 Kim Soohyun ASIA TOUR in HONG KONG <EYES ON YOU> 2024 KIM SOO HYUN August 10, 2024 (Saturday) - 7 PM Location Hall 10, AsiaWorld-Expo
  6. Savings in fabric 😆 ÷×+÷×++×÷+×÷ Happy Friyay! ctto 490
  7. *** On May 8 KST, Cha Eun Woo appeared as a guest on the tvN variety program, 'You Quiz on the Block', where he shared his honest thoughts about his current and future career path. When MC Yoo Jae Suk asked, "What kind of person do you think you will be in 10 years?", Cha Eun Woo began, "I've actually thought about this before. Athletes will strive toward goals such as 1st place, victory, or a gold medal, but what should people like me strive toward in this industry? Getting an award at the end of the year? Of course, that award is also valuable. But when I thought about the ultimate goal one could have in this industry, it's a little embarrassing to talk about it but... To become an icon of this generation... It could be someone like (turning to Yoo Jae Suk) sunbaenim." Hearing this, Yoo Jae Suk remarked, "But wouldn't you say that you are already..?", to which Cha Eun Woo smiled and said, "But more definitively." I agree with Yoo Jae Suk that he's pretty much already there. His visuals are definitely iconic, If that's not iconic, what is? I believe his acting HAS improved a lot. He's well on his way ..... more for more mature roles. He must polish more his acting. An icon is someone who leaves a mark on media's history. They are a person who is well known, and who people look up to. He is very handsome. If you say, a guy who is like Cha Eun Woo, then we all know it means the guy is handsome. So, he's... already... an icon... for his looks!
  8. @sweetroad yeah. Clothes wise this year Eurovision is bizarre. Bit crazy is okay but too much not. 492
  9. *** On the morning of May 9 KST, the cast members and director of the film 'Wonderland' attended a press conference at Yongsan CGV I'Park Mall. Jung Yoo Mi, who was originally scheduled to make an appearance could not attend due to a sudden illness. I like the trailer.
  10. Today
  11. *** On the morning of May 9 KST, the cast members and director of the film 'Wonderland' attended a press conference at Yongsan CGV I'Park Mall. Jung Yoo Mi, who was originally scheduled to make an appearance could not attend due to a sudden illness. I like the trailer.
  12. 🍦 ถึงจะร้อนขนาดไหน แต่ความรักของพวกเค้าก็ไม่เคยละลายนะ #NetflixTH #Netflix #DoctorSlump [Eng Trans] 🍦 No matter how hot it is, But their love has never melted. https://instagram.com/p/C6LwVWrN8ps/
  13. *** On May 10, Jaejoong’s agency iNKODE officially announced that Jaejoong will make a full-length album, with the goal of a release towards the end of June. source : https://m.entertain.naver.com/now/article/312/0000661786 ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ JYJ's Kim Jaejoong Confirmed To Make Comeback With Full-Length Album JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong is celebrating the 20th anniversary of his debut with a full-length album! On May 10, Kim Jaejoong’s agency iNKODE officially announced, “Kim Jaejoong is currently preparing a full-length album for the 20th anniversary of his debut, with the goal of a release towards the end of June.” The agency also revealed that fans can expect to see a new side of Kim Jaejoong through his upcoming album. “This 20th-anniversary studio album will include songs that are different from Kim Jaejoong’s usual style and color,” said iNKODE. “We expect that it will be a special gift for fans as well.” This upcoming comeback will also mark Kim Jaejoong’s first full-length album in nearly two years, following his 2022 album “BORN GENE.” Are you excited for Kim Jaejoong’s return? credit : soompi news
  14. *** Jeon Mi Do has talked about her upcoming drama “Connection” and also mentioned Ji Sung. “Unlike my previous dramas, which were mainly shot on set, ‘Connection’ was shot in a different environment, so it felt a little bit unfamiliar. It was both a challenge and a pleasure.” She added, “There were a lot of action scenes, fire scenes, and chase scenes due to the nature of the genre, and I was worried because it was my first time doing these kinds of scenes. However, I was able to complete filming without any problems thanks to the guidance of veteran actor Ji Sung.” Talking about her co-star Ji Sung, Jeon Mi Do shared, “At first, I thought of Ji Sung as a senior actor who would be difficult to approach. However, as we worked together on set, I found him to be incredibly pure and warm-hearted, to the point where I wanted to tease him. He is also very considerate, and there were many times I was touched by his kindness on set.” She added, “The atmosphere on set was so good that I even wanted to go to the set on days when we weren’t filming.” Jeon Mi Do plays as Oh Yoon Jin, an opinionated and outspoken reporter in the social affairs department of Anhyun Economic Daily in the drama. “Connection” will premiere on May 24 at 10 p.m. KST.
  15. 🍦 ถึงจะร้อนขนาดไหน แต่ความรักของพวกเค้าก็ไม่เคยละลายนะ #NetflixTH #Netflix #DoctorSlump [Eng Trans] 🍦 No matter how hot it is, But their love has never melted. https://instagram.com/p/C6LwVWrN8ps/
  16. Here are the Ratings for Episode 4! . "Frankly Speaking" Ratings Climb Back Up For 4th Episode JTBC’s “Frankly Speaking” enjoyed a slight rise in viewership last night! “Frankly Speaking” is a new romantic comedy starring Go Kyung Pyo as Song Ki Baek, a rising news anchor who develops a strange condition that prevents him from lying, and Kang Han Na as On Woo Ju, a passionate variety show writer who is willing to do anything to make a program entertaining. According to Nielsen Korea, on May 9, the fourth episode of “Frankly Speaking” earned an average nationwide rating of 1.6 percent, marking a modest increase from the drama’s third episode the night prior. “Frankly Speaking” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8:50 p.m. KST. https://www.soompi.com/article/1660365wpp/frankly-speaking-ratings-climb-back-up-for-4th-episode
  17. Jeon Mi Do Dishes On Her Upcoming Drama "Connection" Jeon Mi Do has talked about her upcoming drama “Connection”! “Connection” is a new crime thriller starring Ji Sung as Jang Jae Kyung, a well-respected detective who is the ace of the narcotics unit. The drama is a collaboration between director Lee Tae Gon and writer Lee Hyun, who previously worked together for JTBC’s “Diary of a Prosecutor.” Jeon Mi Do will star in the drama as Oh Yoon Jin, an opinionated and outspoken reporter in the social affairs department of Anhyun Economic Daily. She is someone who cannot stand injustice, regardless of the person’s rank, and has come to realize that money is the greatest thing in life. Recalling how she felt when she first received the script for “Connection,” Jeon Mi Do shared, “’Connection’ is my third drama, and I was surprised to find that all three of my dramas revolve around the stories of friends. I couldn’t help but wonder if this was fate.” The actress also expressed excitement about her role in “Connection,” remarking, “This role is unlike anything I’ve done before, so I’m curious to see how viewers will react.” On how she prepared for her role in “Connection,” Jeon Mi Do revealed, “In order to portray journalist Oh Yoon Jin, I met with actual journalists and conducted interviews in order to fully immerse myself in the character.” She continued, “I paid close attention to expressing Oh Yoon Jin’s keenness as a journalist and her curiosity about things that others might not be interested in, especially as she pursues the case in the story.” She added, “At first, it was a bit overwhelming to transform into Oh Yoon Jin, who is definitely an extrovert, as I’m more of an introvert myself. However, as time went on, I gradually found it easier to get into character.” Jeon Mi Do also revealed, “Unlike my previous dramas, which were mainly shot on set, ‘Connection’ was shot in a different environment, so it felt a little bit unfamiliar. It was both a challenge and a pleasure.” She added, “There were a lot of action scenes, fire scenes, and chase scenes due to the nature of the genre, and I was worried because it was my first time doing these kinds of scenes. However, I was able to complete filming without any problems thanks to the guidance of veteran actor Ji Sung.” Talking about her co-star Ji Sung, Jeon Mi Do shared, “At first, I thought of Ji Sung as a senior actor who would be difficult to approach. However, as we worked together on set, I found him to be incredibly pure and warm-hearted, to the point where I wanted to tease him. He is also very considerate, and there were many times I was touched by his kindness on set.” She added, “The atmosphere on set was so good that I even wanted to go to the set on days when we weren’t filming.” As for what viewers can look forward to in the drama, she remarked, “I think it will be interesting to watch how Jang Jae Kyung and Oh Yoon Jin, who are complete opposites, bicker while working together to catch the criminal.” The production team of “Connection” commented, “One thing Jeon Mi Do and Oh Yoon Jin have in common is their unwavering passion for pursuing something to the very end. Please tune in to ‘Connection’ to see Oh Yoon Jin as depicted by Jeon Mi Do, who never stopped debating on set sin order to portray many different sides of the character.” “Connection” will premiere on May 24 at 10 p.m. KST. https://www.soompi.com/article/1660282wpp/jeon-mi-do-dishes-on-her-upcoming-drama-connection
  18. 'Wonderland' lets you video call your lost loved ones By Shim Sun-ah SEOUL, May 9 (Yonhap) -- Many recent films and TV series have portrayed a future enhanced by highly advanced artificial intelligence technologies. This hot topic returns to the Korean cinema with "Wonderland," a Korean sci-fi fantasy drama slated for release next month. The film tells the story of people who use an innovative AI service called "Wonderland," which allows them to communicate with their deceased loved ones through video calls. Written and directed by Kim Tae-yong, best known for "Late Autumn" (2011), the new flick boasts a star-studded cast, featuring Bae Suzy, Park Bo-gum, Jung Yu-mi, Choi Woo-shik and Tang Wei. A scene from the Korean sci-fi film "Wonderland," provided by Acemaker Movieworks (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap) "I make video calls often. But after hanging up, I would wonder if that was really a real person I was talking to," Kim said during a press conference in Seoul on Thursday to promote "Wonderland." "When I meet them again, it feels like a long time has passed, yet also like I just saw them yesterday. It feels like the boundaries of relationships are becoming increasingly blurred," he continued. "This led me to consider the possibility that, unlike the past, there could be a time when even deceased people can communicate and not be truly gone," he said, explaining his motivation for making the film. He set the movie in the near future using technologies available today, hoping to make the story resonate with the audience. To further enhance realism, he consulted with a prominent AI expert at the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), a national research university in Daejeon. Director Kim Tae-yong of the Korean sci-fi film "Wonderland" speaks during a press conference to promote the movie in Seoul on May 9, 2024. (Yonhap) In "Wonderland," Bae Suzy takes on the role of a young flight attendant who uses the service to communicate with her boyfriend (played by Park Bo-gum) after he falls into a coma from an accident. Tang Wei plays a mother who subscribes to the service before her death to allow herself to communicate with her young daughter. Jung Yu-mi and Choi Woo-shik portray a team of coordinators of the service. The director admitted the actors were so captivating that he found himself constantly moving the camera closer while filming them. "So I had to make a conscious effort to step back," he said, with a smile. Park Bo-gum said he was drawn to the film's unique concept. "When I first read the screenplay," he said, "I found the subject matter incredibly interesting. But most of all, I wanted to work with the director." The actor said it was a "pleasure" to constantly exchange ideas with the director about the characters and their stories throughout filming. Bae Suzy agreed, saying: "The most fascinating aspect of working with the director was his ability to help me express complex emotions. It was also fun to exchange thoughts with him throughout the filming process." The cast of the Korean sci-fi film "Wonderland" poses for photographers during a press conference to promote the movie in Seoul on May 9, 2024. (Yonhap) The upcoming film marks Kim's first feature film in 13 years after "Late Autumn" and his second collaboration with Tang Wei, who is now his wife, after the 2011 romance movie. When asked about working again with the Chinese actress, Kim described it as "an amazing experience." "I'd see her on set all day, and then I'd go home, and there she was again," he said. Choi Woo-shik then chimed in, asking, "So, was it good?" Kim chuckled and replied: "Absolutely. We could talk about things at home that we couldn't on set. It felt like I was working 24 hours a day." Tang added, "This is our second project together, and the biggest difference is that I became more comfortable than before. "The director is a workaholic, and I'm also a detail-oriented and meticulous person. I'm lucky to be able to work with him. I think it would have been quite difficult with someone else," she said, drawing laughter from reporters. The film will open in local theaters nationwide June 5. sshim@yna.co.kr (END) credit : Yonhap News https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20240509007300315?section=culture/movies
  19. 'Wonderland' lets you video call your lost loved ones By Shim Sun-ah SEOUL, May 9 (Yonhap) -- Many recent films and TV series have portrayed a future enhanced by highly advanced artificial intelligence technologies. This hot topic returns to the Korean cinema with "Wonderland," a Korean sci-fi fantasy drama slated for release next month. The film tells the story of people who use an innovative AI service called "Wonderland," which allows them to communicate with their deceased loved ones through video calls. Written and directed by Kim Tae-yong, best known for "Late Autumn" (2011), the new flick boasts a star-studded cast, featuring Bae Suzy, Park Bo-gum, Jung Yu-mi, Choi Woo-shik and Tang Wei. A scene from the Korean sci-fi film "Wonderland," provided by Acemaker Movieworks (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap) "I make video calls often. But after hanging up, I would wonder if that was really a real person I was talking to," Kim said during a press conference in Seoul on Thursday to promote "Wonderland." "When I meet them again, it feels like a long time has passed, yet also like I just saw them yesterday. It feels like the boundaries of relationships are becoming increasingly blurred," he continued. "This led me to consider the possibility that, unlike the past, there could be a time when even deceased people can communicate and not be truly gone," he said, explaining his motivation for making the film. He set the movie in the near future using technologies available today, hoping to make the story resonate with the audience. To further enhance realism, he consulted with a prominent AI expert at the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), a national research university in Daejeon. Director Kim Tae-yong of the Korean sci-fi film "Wonderland" speaks during a press conference to promote the movie in Seoul on May 9, 2024. (Yonhap) In "Wonderland," Bae Suzy takes on the role of a young flight attendant who uses the service to communicate with her boyfriend (played by Park Bo-gum) after he falls into a coma from an accident. Tang Wei plays a mother who subscribes to the service before her death to allow herself to communicate with her young daughter. Jung Yu-mi and Choi Woo-shik portray a team of coordinators of the service. The director admitted the actors were so captivating that he found himself constantly moving the camera closer while filming them. "So I had to make a conscious effort to step back," he said, with a smile. Park Bo-gum said he was drawn to the film's unique concept. "When I first read the screenplay," he said, "I found the subject matter incredibly interesting. But most of all, I wanted to work with the director." The actor said it was a "pleasure" to constantly exchange ideas with the director about the characters and their stories throughout filming. Bae Suzy agreed, saying: "The most fascinating aspect of working with the director was his ability to help me express complex emotions. It was also fun to exchange thoughts with him throughout the filming process." The cast of the Korean sci-fi film "Wonderland" poses for photographers during a press conference to promote the movie in Seoul on May 9, 2024. (Yonhap) The upcoming film marks Kim's first feature film in 13 years after "Late Autumn" and his second collaboration with Tang Wei, who is now his wife, after the 2011 romance movie. When asked about working again with the Chinese actress, Kim described it as "an amazing experience." "I'd see her on set all day, and then I'd go home, and there she was again," he said. Choi Woo-shik then chimed in, asking, "So, was it good?" Kim chuckled and replied: "Absolutely. We could talk about things at home that we couldn't on set. It felt like I was working 24 hours a day." Tang added, "This is our second project together, and the biggest difference is that I became more comfortable than before. "The director is a workaholic, and I'm also a detail-oriented and meticulous person. I'm lucky to be able to work with him. I think it would have been quite difficult with someone else," she said, drawing laughter from reporters. The film will open in local theaters nationwide June 5. sshim@yna.co.kr (END) credit : Yonhap News https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20240509007300315?section=culture/movies
  20. [Teaser poster released] When the sun rises, an intern in her 50s, When the sun goes down, a civil service exam student, in 20s?! Who's real? **Yoon Byung-hee joins as 'Joo Byeong-deok', an investigator at the Seohan District Prosecutors' Office In the drama, Yoon Byeong-hee plays the role of Joo Byeong-deok, an investigator at the Seohan District Prosecutors' Office. Joo Byeong-deok, who has an easy-going personality and is quick to work, is a person who provides strong support to prosecutor Gye Ji-woong (played by Choi Jin-hyuk). In particular, Joo Byeong-deok and Gye Ji-woong's tiki-taka(* back and forth - bit like ping pong) is a fun point that should not be missed in the work, and the chemistry between the two is expected to further increase the vitality of the play. https://v.daum.net/v/20240508040131308 ((4/19)) finished filming
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..