All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Premiere Watch: Goodbye Earth by missvictrix Time slot: Friday (single drop) Broadcaster: Netflix Genre: Sci-fi, action, drama Episode count: 12 Reasons to watch: After being shelved for quite some time due to star Yoo Ah-in’s *erm* legal issues, Netflix has resurrected (read: re-edited) their dystopic sci-fi, pivoting the camera to focus more on the other characters played by: Ahn Eun-jin, Jeon Sung-woo, and Kim Yoon-hye. It can’t be easy to pump up excitement for a project that has seen so many woes, but they’re doing their best. The darkish tale that awaits tells the story of Earth when mankind is given 200 days before an asteroid hits and — boom — goodbye, Earth. It’s a premise that’s been run through a few times, but that doesn’t make it any less compelling. TL;DR: If you’re a fan of dystopic sci-fi (like me), then Goodbye Earth is for you https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/04/premiere-watch-goodbye-earth/
  3. First stills for drama Is It Fate? https://koalasplayground.com/2024/04/25/first-stills-of-kim-so-hyun-and-chae-jong-hyeob-in-romance-k-drama-is-it-coincidence/
  4. That’s the issue. They raised my expectations so high and dropped me without a parachute. Vagabond was supposed to get a second season - after that *^%# cliffhanger, they’d better. It’s been 4 years now and I can’t remember what happened. They seem to be in discussions for a S2 but I’ not thrilled cos I’m cornered to watch S1 again to fully understand S2… Alhambra = Loose ends I had a quick read about this yesterday and found out they are doing a period/historical drama. Like Goryo or 1960s? Didn’t want to find out more cos I don’t think oppa in costume is appealing unless he plays a goblin. Kekeke. -2
  5. soohyun_k216 now has 17.3 Million followers on Instagram Lunch box food support at Mido launch event yesterday
  6. 2024 DOYOUNG CONCERT [ Dear Youth, ] in JAPAN [입덕직캠] 도영 직캠 4K '반딧불 (Little Light)' (DOYOUNG FanCam) | @MCOUNTDOWN_2024.4.25 The gifts Doyoung prepared for fans at Music Bank pre-recording
  7. Hyun Bin, in Mother Nature… Unique aura 2024.04.23 [SPORTS DONGA] A premium emotional outdoor brand pictorial featuring actor Hyun Bin has been released. This pictorial captures Hyun Bin's unique aura with highly sensitive visuals that convey the refreshing feel of nature. We proposed a style optimized for an outdoor lifestyle with the vast plains and sea in the background. Hyun Bin's unique charm, which deepens as the season goes on, also catches the eye. Meanwhile, Hyun Bin is waiting for the release of the movie 'Harbin'. 'Harbin' is a work that depicts the story of independence fighters who risked their lives to regain the Republic of Korea lost to the Japanese Empire in Harbin, far from their homeland, in 1909. Hyun Bin played the role of Ahn Jung-geun, Lieutenant General of the Korean Army.
  8. Bae In Hyuk, Kim Ji Eun, Jung Gun Joo, And DKZ's Jaechan Confirmed For New Historical Romance Drama Drama Apr 26, 2024 by S Nam Bae In Hyuk, Kim Ji Eun, Jung Gun Joo, and DKZ’s Jaechan are confirmed for the new Channel A drama “Check In Hanyang” (literal title)! Set in the Joseon Dynasty, “Check In Hanyang” is a historical romance drama that depicts the growth and love stories of youths who join as “interns” at Yongcheonlu, the largest inn in Joseon. Bae In Hyuk will play the role of Prince Lee Eun, who infiltrates Joseon’s largest guest house Yongcheonlu under the name of Lee Eun Ho while hiding his true identity for a special reason. However, he is unable to break his habits from the palace, getting on the instructor’s bad side, and becomes intertwined with Hong Deok Soo (Kim Ji Eun). Kim Ji Eun will play the role of Hong Deok Soo, a woman who dresses as a man. Hong Deok Soo is the general manager of Yongcheonlu who enters the inn as an intern. However, she will clash with Lee Eun Ho, who is in the same group as her, raising anticipation for their relationship. Jung Gun Joo will play Yongcheonlu’s heir Cheon Joon Hwa, who has wealth in his fortune as well as an elegant appearance to match. With no interest in running the inn, Cheon Joon Hwa went to study in the Qing Dynasty, but his father’s anger forces him to intern at the inn. Jaechan will transform into Go Soo Ra, who is not concerned what others think of him and says everything that is on his mind. In hopes of bringing up his family that fell to ruins a long time ago, he enters Yongcheonlu and dreams of becoming a regular employee and finding success. https://www.soompi.com/article/1657315wpp/bae-in-hyuk-kim-ji-eun-jung-gun-joo-and-dkzs-jaechan-confirmed-for-new-historical-romance-drama
  9. Kwon Yool Plays a Calm and Cool-Headed Prosecutor in "Connection" by Lily Alice, April 25, 2024 5 2 Connection teases Kwon Yool's new character transformation with new stills. Connection tells the story of an ace detective in the narcotics team, forcibly addicted to drugs. He uncovers the entire story of connections of a 20-year distorted friendship using the death of his friend as a clue. In the K-drama, Mental Coach Jegal actor Kwon Yool plays the role of Park Tae Jin, a prosecutor at Ahn Hyun District Office, who has a brilliant mind and exceptional networking skills. Park is a strong ally to Won Jong Soo (Kim Kyung Nam) and a key member of the inner circle of a group of friends who oppose Jang Jae Kyung (Ji Sung) and Oh Yun Jin (Jeon Mi Do). His calm demeanor and cool-headedness make him a perfect problem solver and a vicious villain. The stills show a scene from the K-drama where Park Tae Jin is at a funeral in mourning clothes. Despite the sudden news of his friend's death, he is composed and collected. Kwon Yool's portrayal of Park Tae Jin, a reliable problem solver for his circle of friends and a mysterious villain to Jang Jae Kyung and Oh Yun Jin, raises expectations for the actor's performance. Kwon Yool commented, "While I was reading the script, at some point, found myself speculating about who the culprit might be. [It's at that time] I knew I really wanted to do this." The actor expressed confidence in the K-drama, saying, "I'm sure there won't be anyone who watches just one episode of this drama without continuing." Connection is scheduled to premiere on May 24. More news about the K-drama's OTT streaming service is yet to come. https://mydramalist.com/article/kwon-yool-plays-a-calm-and-cool-headed-prosecutor-in-connection
  10. Yoon Gyung Ho joins Han Seok Kyu and Han Ye Ri in "The Intimate Traitor" by lo_ve, April 26, 2024 3 0 Actor Yoon Gyung Ho's first project for 2024 is the upcoming K-drama The Intimate Traitor. On April 26, it was officially confirmed that Yoon Gyung Ho will join Han Seok Kyu, Han Ye Ri, Oh Yeon Soo, Chae Won Bin, and Noh Jae Won in the upcoming MBC K-drama. This will be his first K-drama project for the year. Aside from this, Yoon Gyung Ho is also expected to star in the upcoming series The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call with Ju Ji Hoon, Choo Young Woo, Ha Young, and Jeong Jae Kwang. Early this year, Yoon Gyung Ho also appeared in the movie Alienoid: Return to the Future. In 2023, the actor was also busy with various projects. He appeared in the K-dramas Vigilante and The Worst of Evil, and the movies Love Reset, Sleep, Smugglers, and Kill Bok Soon. Yoon Gyung Ho also became one of the helpers of Cha Tae Hyun and Zo In Sung in the entertainment program Unexpected Business in California. The Intimate Traitor will be the next work of director Song Yeon Hwa who also created the popular K-dramas The Red Sleeve and Hunted. The upcoming K-drama will showcase the dilemma Korea's top profiler experiences when he realizes his daughter's secret and connection to murder crimes. In the series, Yoon Gyung Ho will portray the role of Oh Jung Hwan. He is the head of the violent crime team and is known for his passion in every investigation. He often conflicts with profiler Jang Tae Soo, Han Seok Kyu's character. The Intimate Traitor is set to be released in the second half of 2024. The K-drama will air on MBC every Friday and Saturday. https://mydramalist.com/article/yoon-gyung-ho-joins-han-seok-kyu-and-han-ye-ri-in-the-intimate-traitor
  11. No, because I did not watch it. 🤣 If I have to watch a whole Kim Soon Ok`s drama I will lose my sanity. Those dramas have no logic whatsoever. Instead of hating the villains in those dramas I dislike the writer/ writing. I can`t shut my brain to watch. There are people could do that but I can`t. 😅 +2
  12. The beautiful gardener of Podo penthouse looking around their rooftop garden for a legit four-leaf clover (a symbol of good luck) and finally founds it! . Oh yea-ahh🍀😆❤️
  13. Today
  14. Im Soo Hyang Is Thrilled To See Ji Hyun Woo Again After First Kiss In "Beauty And Mr. Romantic" DRAMA PREVIEW The KBS2 weekend drama “Beauty and Mr. Romantic” has shared new stills ahead of its upcoming episode! “Beauty and Mr. Romantic” tells the love story of an actress who hits rock bottom overnight and the producing director (PD) who gets her back on her feet out of love. Im Soo Hyang stars as A-list actress Park Do Ra, who has been worked to the bone for years by her ruthless stage mom—and whose life undergoes an unexpected change when she happens to run into assistant director Go Pil Seung (Ji Hyun Woo) on the set of a drama. Spoilers Previously, Do Ra honestly confessed her feelings to Pil Seung, but Pil Seung rejected Do Ra’s feelings at first. However, Pil Seung, who was worried about Do Ra, went to find her on the night when she went to see Gong Jin Dan (Go Yoon). Pil Seung and Do Ra hid in a narrow alley to avoid people who recognized her, and the two exchanged an affectionate kiss. The newly released stills capture Do Ra and Pil Seung meeting for the first time on set after the night they kissed. Do Ra greets Pil Seung with a facial expression full of excitement, while Pil Seung is distraught by Do Ra’s bold attitude. More stills feature Do Ra and Pil Seung having a conversation. Pil Seung feels confused by Do Ra, who keeps getting on his mind. In the end, he suppresses his true feelings and spits out cold words to Do Ra. Soon, Do Ra’s eyes are welled up with tears, leaving viewers eager to find out what will happen next. The next episode of “Beauty and Mr. Romantic” will air on April 27 at 7:55 p.m. KST. Stay tuned! https://www.soompi.com/article/1657410wpp/im-soo-hyang-is-thrilled-to-see-ji-hyun-woo-again-after-first-kiss-in-beauty-and-mr-romantic
  15. @Magician thanks for sharing this. So NICE that Kim Soo-hyun has recently been showing open communication with fans when he started using a paid platform Bubble. Upon starting the service, Kim Soo-hyun immediately changed his profile picture and name. He changed his profile to “Kim Soo-man” and updated his status message to “KIM SOO HYUN, that’s right” On the morning of April 25th, he informed fans about his schedule for this watch brand event by saying, “I will greet you after a while.” During the event, when he was called by his character’s name “Baek Hyun-woo” instead of Kim Soo-hyun, he burst into laughter. When asked about attending the after-show party for the drama, Kim Soo-hyun replied, “Of course I will go.” When asked about the location, he responded “It will be in Yeouido” then asked the staff for the exact location. He smiled when he learned the exact location, saying, “Yes, we will be at the same place as before.“ Kim Soo-hyun continued to show his love for fans by sending these photos of the event to fans who were curious about his appearance through the platform. He has a consistent communication on the platform every day.
  16. 1 Plot Twist & 2 Mysteries In Episodes 7-8 Of "The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection" https://www.soompi.com/article/1657170wpp/1-plot-twist-2-mysteries-in-episodes-7-8-of-the-escape-of-the-seven-resurrection
  17. 1 Plot Twist & 2 Mysteries In Episodes 7-8 Of "The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection" https://www.soompi.com/article/1657170wpp/1-plot-twist-2-mysteries-in-episodes-7-8-of-the-escape-of-the-seven-resurrection
  18. Working hard. Dr Wook Dong is talking about the breaking up subject
  19. *** According to industry insiders on April 26 KST, Dong Suh Foods Corporation, the parent company of the coffee brand 'Maxim' in South Korea, will be concluding its relationship with the Won Bin and Lee Na Young couple this year. Won Bin will be stepping down as the model for 'Maxim T.O.P' ready-to-drink coffee, after 16 years. It's believed that Won Bin's endorsement contract came to an end in January of this year. He was previously chosen as the model for 'Maxim T.O.P' in 2008, widely popularizing the ready-to-drink beverages as "Won Bin coffee". A representative of Dong Suh Foods Corporation remarked, "It's true that Park Bo Young was selected as the new model for 'Maxim Mocha Gold'. The search for the new model for 'Maxim T.O.P' is still ongoing." Ohhh.......... it's been a long time since Won Bin was in a drama. I hope he will come back to do a drama or movie.
  20. (Posted on: Friday, 26 April 2024) Deng Wei : Maison Margiela Fragrance Spokesperson (Source: China Advertising Association) Data shows that two days after Maison Margiela officially announced Deng Wei as their Fragrance Spokesperson on 24 April 2024, the endorsement contribution popularity index reached 98.11. This exceeds the average level of similar endorsements in March 2024 (63.71). The average level of all new endorsements in March is 60.00. At the same time, 71.15% of the brand's voice after the official announcement came from Deng Wei. This is the Endorsement Contribution Popularity Index - the indexed result of the spokesperson's contribution to the brand, two days after the endorsement (including the endorsement day itself). http://dingyue.ws.126.net/2024/0425/40e7c3d1g00schck9010yd000qo00f0p.gif http://dingyue.ws.126.net/2024/0425/f02de8e7g00schckf016jd000qo00f0p.gif http://dingyue.ws.126.net/2024/0425/e142cf99g00schckm036dd000qo00f0p.gif http://dingyue.ws.126.net/2024/0425/6cfb406bg00schckw02hpd000f000qop.gif http://dingyue.ws.126.net/2024/0425/b0e09906g00schcl301lvd000f000qop.gif
  21. *** Park Bo Gum and NewJeans' Danielle attended a fashion event in Taipei. He shared clicks on social media (IG) on April 25 and shared it with her. https://www.instagram.com/p/C6LwRgbLYPU/?hl=en&img_index=1
  22. (Posted on: Friday, 26 April 2024) Zhu Yi Long: SAIC Volkswagen - Brand Ambassador
  23. KineMaster is a popular mobile video editing application known for its powerful editing tools and user-friendly interface. While primarily designed for mobile devices, KineMaster can also be used on PC with the help of Android emulators such as Bluestacks or Nox Player. By installing an Android emulator on your PC, you can download and use KineMaster just like you would on a mobile device. This allows users to take advantage of KineMaster's extensive editing capabilities, including multiple layers of video, audio, and effects, on a larger screen with the convenience of a keyboard and mouse for precise editing.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..