Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. @ktcjdrama another one wishing for a kiss in a violent drama. I honestly don't get it So you have potentially the Male lead, becoming a bad guy and a Female Lead who most likely is going to stop him. And you want them to kiss? Wrong channel mannnn. OCN doesn't do romance....Okay...Maybe Mistress, that's it. 772
  3. Why did Chairman Park and PSH try to help Aera? What was their purpose? After all, Aera did a lot of bad towards them.
  4. I thought I was the only one who noticed how they coordinated their color during every episode of the drama.. Thanks for supporting it with this chingu..
  5. TV and film promotion is a bit different in the US than in Korea. I feel like it's a lot less personal--more about the plot and characters than about the real actors behind a project. I don't think we'll see a presscon and photo shoot and interview in the US media like you would in Korea. (Plus the cast is largely international, and therefore virtually unknown in the US.) I would guess the emphasis in marketing would be on the tie to the successful Jason Bourne movies, marketing heavily to the audience who loved them. Showing clips and trailers, some photos and a plot summary in various entertainment magazines, etc. Would be nice if Korean media did an interview, though. I'd love to hear her thoughts on it. As for extra seasons, yeah, that's pretty much how US TV works. They keep running seasons until people get bored and the show is cancelled. I guess they can always write out a character if the actor really wants to leave? For the actor, the plus side is regular work. The minus side is limiting your availability. But you know...the show hasn't even happened yet. It could be her best role yet.
  6. I know what's the problem with PMY, she's so pro and talented, she makes her costars look good. The similarity in all her works? She never strive to dominate the scene. (A good comparison is Park Seo Joon costar in She is Pretty vs WWWSK). Unfortunately , Kdrama female leads have not been too varied, thus she can't stretch her acting skills too much. Back to our gold KJW, he was wise to have his first rom-com with PMY. After watching HPL BTS, I can sense he humbly learns from PMY, rom-com is a new genre for him afterall. I like PMY since SKK Scandal, love her since Healer. Like KJW since he struts down the steps with MILK in his hand, love him after watching Antique. @Ondine, i agree it was too rushed when DM forced RG into art therapy. I was more moved when she rushed to the gallery to find RG and smacked him.
  7. Welcome back, @mouse007, I'm so glad to hear you had a great vacay! And super excited to hear you've plans to watch a few eps of PYHOMS and/or Le Coup today. 770
  8. @sushilicious I've been away on vacation and pretty much disconnected from social media and everything else. LOL Work is busy (catching up on what I missed while I was away) but the vacation was nice and I never wanted to leave! 768
  9. try Angel's last mission love. it is short and on KBS, it started on Wednesday, it already aired 4 episodes , I will start it after Left-handed wife finishes for romantic comedy, watch The secret life of my secretary, it is so good (I recommend it for @dramaninja I know he likes that genre ) Also Home for Summer is a daily drama on KBS too, it is good but I can't follow something long now. If you are a fan of Kang Ji Hwan, Joseon Survival will start on 8th of June. It is mix of historical and fantasy, shifting between modern and old times.
  10. @mouse007 hiiii ~ long time no see . How’s your work? 770
  11. "It's glycerin." - KJW, probably I disagree...I think there's a way to do it that makes emotional sense, and I think this pair of actors can pull it off. Finally watched episode 14 with subs...and that didn't change my mind. I still found it mostly boring. It must be my cold pastel-black heart. But poor, poor Ryan. Confronting his long-lost mom and instant brother and seemingly having to come to terms with it pronto and his girlfriend won't even let him drink and getting unsolicited therapy for his chronic mental block, all within 72 hours or so? Poor, poor dude. I'm really amazed at how well he seemed to be doing, especially at work, even when he was going through all that. I would have promptly taken a leave and gone on a bender, maybe with some therapeutic plate-smashing thrown in. I guess having a therapy girlfriend really helps. Also, I love Hyojin! When she had to go without the affluent lifestyle she was used to, she immediately decided on a solution, adapted to a new lifestyle without whining or feeling sorry for herself, and got along well with the people who were helping her. Also I love her brazenness, calling out the lovebirds for "privatizing" the gallery and for the "TMI" at the company dinner. Now she just needs to convert from her stalker ways. And I also still love Eom. So. Hye. (Ohmygod!) Steals the show, every time. And the last scene...I still wasn't moved by it, but I can appreciate that PMY and KJW did great. I did keep on thinking during the scene that I hope they played Pictionary during the filming downtime. Can KJW draw well too? It seems like he does everything. And also yes, it did look like a hair commercial! Give this girl some endorsement coin! @luvcrabbieshinhwa Thanks for the Melohwa link! My fave ones were: (Me: The answer is hell yes.)
  12. [Event] Fluke-Boom-Beer joins the launch of ANOTHER STORY, a hip lifestyle concept store with the launch of the summer theme collection "RAINBOW" Fill your lifestyle in a unique way. Anyone who is on the 4TH FLOOR OF THE 4th floor, the hey building, the. Mall.Style by @allybunnyruth#AnotherStoryBangkok #ASrainbow#Pimplus_PR#Playeminent #playeminentartist
  13. Can’t believe the drama is going to finish next week. I love family drama because I want to punish myself everyday watching the writer screws up the plot and add unnecessary things to irritate the viewers. I’m currently watching Her Private Life and is still looking for another drama. I think KBS is the best with melodrama. Aura Group is also a paid actor in this drama.
  14. @kokodus Oh that's her name! I haven't heard of Familiar Wife but I'll search for it later. I loved Go Back Couple so if it's similar, I'd like to watch it too. I saw on Netflix that she also has a new drama called One Spring Night. It looked interesting and I might check it out when I have more time. I've just come back from vacation so I haven't caught up with Put Your Head On My Shoulders or Le Coup De Foudre but I plan on watching some episodes today. I don't blame you for having SLS for Guan Chao, he is adorable in his own way. @themarchioness pssst! Hey you! I haven't forgotten about you! I'll message you shortly! hello everyone! Sorry I've been MIA! @cenching @triplem @sushilicious @lynne22 @angelangie @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh @Lmangla @nohamahamoud2002 @staygold -2
  15. I am glad she will realize there are far important things than Aura group I really wonder what is so special about it
  16. Did Sanha’s mom want to donate her cornea because the preview said so? The Chairman Oh is the most evil of evils. Sandal is the MVP today! Now Aera learned her lessons.
  1. Load more activity