All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. [Survey complete] When did the god of Korean dramas descend? The best Korean dramas chosen by Korean drama fans (21 candidates) 🏆 BEST3 🥇#相続者たち 🥈#キング・ザ・ランド  🥉#美男ですね Check out the number of votes and the rankings below 4th place here!danmee.jp/survey/hanryukami/2/…
  3. VCR Shooting Behind | Ep.2 | 2024 TEN FIRST FAN-CON [1001] 우리는 시티가좍!!! 위시 온.리.유👼🏻💘와 삼겹살로 기름칠🥓 | 김동 이동의 먹2U EP.5 240509 NCT 127 IG Reels Update
  4. [Survey complete] When did the god of Korean dramas descend? The best Korean dramas chosen by Korean drama fans (21 candidates) 🏆 BEST3 🥇#相続者たち 🥈#キング・ザ・ランド  🥉#美男ですね Check out the number of votes and the rankings below 4th place here!danmee.jp/survey/hanryukami/2/…
  5. Action Detective Services Pvt. Ltd. is a renowned Private Detective Agency private detective agency with a strong track record of providing high-quality investigative services across India.
  6. Maybe he is sad because at his age, he is supposed to be a loving husband and father, as what he said in the previous previous interviews especially during his 30s. I saw the award ceremony, but Wook Dong was not there, maybe shooting out of town.
  7. You're welcome, @Annelyse Court ❤️ That is indeed a beautiful message. I am confused about voting, though. Is there a part you could do that? I couldn't find it. Could you please share the direct link? Thank you! 🙏
  8. Today
  9. Absolutely! K-entertainment is such a vibrant and dynamic industry, and there's so much to explore within it. At CMGL Education Consulting, we're dedicated to empowering international students through scholarships for education in Turkey. While our focus lies in education, we also recognize the importance of cultural exchange and understanding, which K-entertainment promotes on a global scale. Discussing topics like K-pop, K-dramas, and Korean movies not only fosters cultural appreciation but also provides valuable insights into the creative industries that our scholarship recipients may be interested in exploring. Let's dive into these exciting discussions and celebrate the richness of K-entertainment together!
  10. Lee Sang-woo-Kim, Jin Tae-hyun-Park Si-eun, Sean and the 'finisher bunny'...the women's marathon that went viral on social media Even after the 24th 2024 Women's Marathon ended, many people are sharing their memories by verifying their finishing records on personal social media. There are many enjoyable reviews, from celebrities who confirmed their participation in the event, such as actors Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon, Jin Tae-hyun and Park Si-eun, and singer Sean, to participants who participated in the marathon in a fun way. https://www.womennews.co.kr/news/curationView.html?idxno=247873 Fan cam/Behind the scene https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=960056658751411
  11. Kim Hee-sun’s perfect life crumbles into a Bittersweet Hell by lovepark MBC’s upcoming black comedy and thriller Bittersweet Hell released character posters of its leads looking eerie and out of focus. The show stars Kim Hee-sun (Remarriage & Desires) and Lee Hye-young (Big Bet) as a daughter and mother-in-law pair hoping to keep their family safe in the face of a mysterious danger. Kim Hee-sun plays celebrity family psychologist Noh Young-won who has the perfect life. Her career is flourishing, her family is wonderful, and everything seems to be going her way — until something (or someone) threatens to ruin it all. Capturing the warring emotions within, Young-won’s poster depicts her looking shocked, then determined, and finally at a loss. Her tagline reads, “Is it necessary to know everything about each other, in order to be family?” Playing famed crime novelist and Young-won’s mother-in-law Hong Sa-kang is Lee Hye-young. A prickly woman who has devoted her life to crafting the model family, she will do anything for her son. However, even the meticulous Sa-kang seems fallible as her poster reveals the conflicting feelings hidden behind her resolute mask. Her tagline says, “Family shouldn’t be suspicious of each other?” Stepping into the role of husband and son Choi Jae-jin is Kim Nam-hee (Chicken Nugget). Though a famous plastic surgeon in his own right, Jae-jin has never once lived for himself, and from his poster, I get the vibe that he feels trapped between two powerful women. His expressions range from downcast to giddy, and the contrast is heightened by his tagline, “I refuse to live as the fake Choi Jae-jin.” Finally, Yeonwoo (Numbers) rounds out the cast as the enigmatic Lee Se-na. From an innocent girl to a femme fatale, Se-na has many faces and carries a secret with her. Her presence may bring disaster to Young-won’s peaceful life as her tagline reads, “Do you know everything? About your family?” Co-directed by PDs Lee Dong-hyun (Doctor Lawyer, She Knows Everything) and Wie Deuk-kyu (Mobius: The Veil) with scripts by Nam Ji-yeon (So I Married an Anti-fan), MBC’s Bittersweet Hell premieres May 24 in the Friday-Saturday slot and is slated for twelve episodes. https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/05/kim-hee-suns-perfect-life-crumbles-into-a-bittersweet-hell/
  12. Watch: Uhm Tae Goo Is Head Over Heels For Han Sun Hwa In "My Sweet Mobster" Teaser Drama Preview May 09, 2024 by S Nam JTBC has unveiled a new look at their upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “My Sweet Mobster”! Based on a popular webtoon, “My Sweet Mobster” is a romance drama that tells the story of Seo Ji Hwan (Uhm Tae Goo), a former gang leader, and Go Eun Ha (Han Sun Hwa), a YouTuber who makes content for kids. The newly released character teaser depicts Seo Ji Hwan who appears to be taken by Go Eun Ha. Despite hoping to come off as romantic, Seo Ji Hwan is a novice when it comes to relationships, stuttering while confessing, “I like you.” Seo Ji Hwan flinches away even before Go Eun Ha’s hand touches him, resulting in Go Eun Ha to call him out for having no relationship skills. Finally, the teaser captures Seo Ji Hwan’s attempt at using trendy flirting techniques, creating hearts with his hands and raising viewers’ anticipation for whether he will succeed in finding love. https://www.soompi.com/article/1660151wpp/watch-uhm-tae-goo-is-head-over-heels-for-han-sun-hwa-in-my-sweet-mobster-teaser
  13. Pyo Ye Jin Gets Boldly Intimate With Lee Jun Young In Upcoming Rom-Com "Dreaming Of Cinde Fxxxing Rella" Drama Preview May 09, 2024 by S Kim TVING’s upcoming drama “Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella” has unveiled new stills featuring Pyo Ye Jin and Lee Jun Young! “Dreaming of Cinde Fxxxing Rella” is a romantic comedy that follows Shin Jae Rim (Pyo Ye Jin), who, in the face of harsh reality, decides to pursue her desire of becoming a Cinderella, and Moon Cha Min (Lee Jun Young), a chaebol heir who doesn’t believe in love. The drama is expected to create synergy through collaboration between director Kim Min Kyung of “SNL Korea Season 9” and screenwriter Baek Mi Kyung of “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon,” who joined the production as a creator. The newly released still features the majestic strides of Shin Jae Rim and Moon Cha Min, who appears to be determined ahead of an important goal in life. Shin Jae Rim’s bold touch makes even the prickly chaebol Moon Cha Min freeze. Another still captures Shin Jae Rim holding on to Moon Cha Min’s blazer as he falls on the stairs. Moon Cha Min also calmly accepts Shin Jae Rim’s touch, making viewers more excited for the new romance between a modern Cinderella and Prince Charming. more https://www.soompi.com/article/1660169wpp/pyo-ye-jin-gets-boldly-intimate-with-lee-jun-young-in-upcoming-rom-com-dreaming-of-cinde-fxxxing-rella
  14. Thank you Ephoenix for this info, I wanted to vote for you but I did not find your creation. I also created mine and here is my philosophy: "A smile can cure all ills."😊
  15. No idea. Very little news on him lately. And it is so difficult to access "Twitter" nowadays.
  16. Not going to lie episode 32 can easily be skipped. We didn’t have anything of real value happen over here. The only notable thing was the second male lead proposing to Suji by the end of the episode. Other noteworthy points had to probably be Uri telling Suji that he believes in her and that he seems to have figured out Na Youngs personality by this point and that she must have fallen into another one of her traps. Na Young’s mother is also starting to realize what a monster her daughter has started to become. Problem is that if anyone tries to correct Na Young she just starts to flare up and threaten that she is going to make things worse and she is suffering just as much. I guess she does feel a bit guilty but again her justifications for her actions are still pretty weak. For instance, she blames Suji for being so accepting towards her even when she is so cruel and harsh towards her. Hence, she hates her for being too nice in other words. Clearly, she has mental issues where apparently no matter what Suji does, she is going to end up despising her for that. Suji starts to fight back – How could you do this to me I am your sister/family. Suji is too nice – Why are you so nice are you a fool can’t you see that I will continue to be a monster because then I will never learn my lesson. The father and brother finally start out their new business, but they haven’t gotten a work permit, so they keep running whenever cops show up. They really need a permit otherwise they are going to cause trouble again for Suji down the line. Doori is offering the brother another part time job, but we still haven’t figured out what that is. Perhaps working at the restaurant? Speaking of her I love that she has Suji’s back already. The teacher is annoying, I guess. Coming unannounced to the restaurant is clearly rude. She should have waited till the relationship was more secure. I guess to make things not overly uncomfortable she tried to put them at ease by making them think that she is part of the family and referring to each one over there as if she is already part of it. Not sure that I like that. But then again, I am partially blaming the uncle for that. I get why he did what he did. But if you haven’t fully moved on it is unfair to the other party to give them even false hope. Well, I guess the chairman doctor wasn’t a 100% ruthless in terminating Suji. Before the second Na Young incident he was actually considering on not only giving her a chance but also to give her a small leave something that I had suggested. I still like his wife better because she is more understanding overall. As for the second male lead, I can see why his actions can be frustrating. He may think that he is helping Suji secretly, but he is only going to make matters worse. Paying of her debt is only going to end up hurting Suji’s pride especially when she told him that this was a personal matter and that she would handle it on her own. It also might not look good to others as they may misunderstand the situation and think that she is a gold digger. Speaking of Suji and her family her stepmother really is the epitome of frustration as she never seems to read the mood of the room. For instance, only showing interest in her boyfriend because she realizes just how rich he may be and asking her to give Na Young another chance. Granted she was embarrassed when she discovered that Na Young had pulled another stunt like that. I am really curious as to where this relationship will end up with. Anyway, I will end this post over here for the time being as I need to check something out. So, till then take care all of you. people have wondered about her not recognizing her Ex or her Ex Best friend (Suji's Mother). I have a theory for that. You have to remember the fact that as far as she is aware they are living abroad so she might be justifiably confused. If you don't expect to see someone then you may fail to recognize them and think that your mind is playing tricks on you. Plus K-Drama's are notorious for stunts like this. Not to mention that it has been quite sometime since she last saw them. Though in this case when you have become an adult your facial features don't change that much so I can understand why we are baffled as viewers why she couldn't recognize them. Will Suji accept his proposal. I think that she will be shocked and will rightfully ask for time to process this new information. Not only to mention the fact that she is aware that she has a ton of issues to resolve before she may even be ready for marriage. So no I don't think that she will accept it right of the bat. Granted these shows love to prove me wrong so we will just have to wait and see what happens next. Though in the preview we see the Second Lead informing Uri that he is engaged to Suji and that they are going to get married soon. I think this is him trying to mark his territory as seen by his previous actions. (such as showing off his studio apartment with hints that he is probably sharing it with Suji) @UnniSarah do I think that Na Young and Second Male lead won't end up together. If I am being totally honest that didn't really slip my mind because that is how these shows normally work. But then again we have Karma and other things in play as well and I really don't think that it might be fair that Na Young gets the good life. Something else she can complain about. So now after consideration I can see one of two things happening. Yes she manipulates her way into that family but perhaps she can add a bit more of chaos before doing so. For instance there needs to be a reason for the two of them to interact. As of now Second Male lead has no reason to even want to team up with her. But knowing Na Young's personality and her desire to have everything that Suji has might just give her a reason to make a deal with him. Even she can tell that Uri is interested in Suji so she can perhaps offer a proposal to the second lead that in this case they have a common goal so they should team up and this way they both get what they want. She likes Uri and he likes Suji but as long as they are together that isn't going to happen. But if there are enough misunderstandings between the two then they are bound to breakup and who will be there to pick up the pieces. That's right the two of them. Of course Na Young could further out of revenge decide not to get together with Uri and dump him. But I doubt that things will go according to their plans and knowing these shows Suji and Uri will end up in a stronger relationship. someone pointed out that the actress for Suji is a second generation idol. If we are being technical she was initially an actress from what I heard but just like her other Idol team member she ended up becoming an idol and now that her group is disbanded she at least has returned to acting. (LoL both of them were in Dream High season 1 and 2 respectively as the second female leads) I haven't really seen her in any of her other dramas so I can't really be a judge of how good her acting skills are especially when you compare them with other idol actors. the only other show that I saw her in was when she was a late edition in a show to become the love rival of the female lead. which was totally unnecessary in my opinion or that ghost drama. anyway I think that I will really end this post for now. Let me apologize for a long post. But I tend to start rambling once I start. So take care all of you and do keep posting as I am looking forward to reading all your theories.
  17. @leo2020 You are very well-informed. Yes. Rumoured to be Julia Xiang Han Zhi (FL) and Wang Xing Yue (Yu Zheng's actor as the ML) But still - Deng Wei is so Diplomatic. Deng Wei is keeping us on "Tenther Hooks". Guessing what is his Next Drama. And when is he joining the group. I have problems accessing "Twitter" nowadays.
  18. They haven’t killed off YG whom both women desperately love so I still see some chance of HJ sacrificing herself. Maybe she won’t say oennie but HW would regret what she had done. I can see HW hanging on to MIL’s and JC’s deaths, but why was the born again HJ turned back to BDE? So her reputation for being a wealthy, in demand designer (?) was just talk.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..