[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@wishbone26 and @amberster, welcome to Dongae/Chamo now not so active thread,but we are enthusiastic as always.
So our Chamo in hiding mode/ even their DC/Naver so quiet, wonder where both of them now.
Dfgif1X.jpg

------------------
0IwMxlk.jpg

-------------------
18-19 years old Dahae-during her early debut.
aw784Jr.jpg

" 很是感谢 芳芳童鞋 给猫老师寄来的礼物@jkxjjx 很开心能认识这么热心肠的你。 同时也谢谢大家对猫老师的信任。 把那一笔笔钱交给猫老师 让我去帮你们采购[亲亲]!我会把我的副业做好地! 这里就不一一@ 了 当然 小多的影响力才是最最大的 ! 等你生日时给你颁大奖@李多海 "
Chinese teacher of Da Hae was up weibo. she  tag name a fan of Dong hae in china, and have mentioned Dahae again. Who can understand and help me translate this paragraph caption?I'm just curious about its contents.

With the help of Mr Google

"It is thanks to the cat shoes Fanfan teacher sent a giftjkxjjx very happy to know you are so warm-hearted. Thank you also trust the teacher's cat. The sum of money that the teacher let me go to your cat Procurement [kiss]! I will do to my sideline! @ the course here is not much smaller influence is the most biggest! waiting for you when you give your birthday awarded prizes @ Lee Da Hae "

@HoaD, I think the message basically saying TQ to fan who support and trust  her which most of Dahae's fans call her Cat Teacher, bc she loves cat so much. I think she also mentioned awaiting Dahae's birthday
PAT's BTS
CCv6C6dUsAAjGK3.jpg.CCv6DQdUEAAIIqU.jpgCCv5uGeUMAAeGrW.jpg
CCv50vdVIAAcYW4.jpg
CCv562CVIAAODA8.jpg
CCv56YfUkAA71Yb.jpg

The message from Dahae's teacher is mainly saying thank you to Dahae's fans that trust her so much.  They sent the money to the teacher to buy the cosmetic products for them and as far as I know, she can get that at a discounted price too.  That became her side job now!  Then she said it was all because of Dahae's influence, so she is going to reward her at her birthday!

hope to see him in Variety show again.

CCwi0DHVIAAZZza.jpg:large

Wish they scan his heart too-maybe we can see some more clues, keekekek, whatever it's we are honoured to see his inner body organ even just an intestine

CCtQS5gVAAIQAtn.jpg
CCtQUIlVIAEwKtY.jpg

CCtQUZnUgAAW0Qs.jpg

The best expression everCCtQVq3VAAIYHFE.jpg

CCtQEN4VEAAtI-N.jpg
CCtQFGbVEAA1yrO.jpg

I wonder when they filmed that hospital scene.  I hope it was a while ago.  Like may be it was before he went to China?  I am sad to see Wookie so worry! :((   How come they aired this at the last episode?  I hope he is getting some medication.  I think he should do a pre-married body check instead. ;;)

thanks @samzz  I see weibo accounts of this Chinese fan. She is a fan of Dahae and also a fan of Donghae. She was among the persons present at the event Zhengzhou.@emok   Footage medical examination at the hospital is an old scene. It was filmed in late December or early January. At about 8-9 / 1, because at that time he was wearing a blue bracelet. And Seho and Rohey hair is similar to some scenes in the previous episode. I don't remember exactly, but it must be turned before or simultaneously with the scene with the participation of invited guests: 2 PM's Taecyeon and Kim Nam-seok.The latest footage of him for Roommate, is the scene in episode 44, with older female guests to go shopping and cooking. That was the last scene at home general of all the members of ROM. Episode 46 is only a new scene is the scene several members participated in a charity walk event. Left all the scenes are old scene

Guest tinsky73

Weren't there rumors before of wookie having a gastrointestinal condition? I think it's so random that RM would just subject the cast into having an endoscopy like that. The doctor said he had a polyp that was removed during the procedure. I think that's the condition wookie has. It comes back over & over that's why he needs regular endoscopy. It's nothing serious but the constant clipping of the polyp can cause the lining of the intestines to thin & prone to bleeding.

hmmmm suspicious
according to our @much and @Aq, Cat teacher informed @much Dahae is out of the country-somewhere around this world.
and I tried to locate her other half-nothing except one Japanese fan's twitter mentoined he/she saw Wookie with a mask. 
フミPD @__fumipt2 · Apr 15
上司がイドンウクすぎて〜〜〜マスクして帽子して目しか見えてない状態でもイドンウク!『あの!マスク取ってください!』なんか言えないし何がしたいの自分wwwwwww

3 translations
Dong-wook ~ to mask the hat you see only the eye even in Lee Dong-wook! "That! Mask! We don't say what you want to do your own wwwwwww
The Idon'uku even in a state where the boss is not visible only eyes with hat by ~ ~ ~ mask too Idon'uku! "That! Please take mask! "Of what I want is to do not say something myself wwwwwww
Lee Dong wook too ~ ~ ~ not only the eyes see, hat and mask even Lee Dong wook! "That! Take the mask! ' What you want, and I can't say my wwwwwww

----------
so both of them out of the country now?

Happy 900 pages DongHae shippers! Eventhough we are in a DongHae drought and this thread is slowin down, we still have faith in our couple. I'm so happy that I found people who also feel the same way I do about DongHae. I hope DongHae announces their relationship soon. If not, then I hope they give us obvious hints about each other. Let's try to reach 1000 pages if possible. Shippers fighting! DongHae is real :x

Thank you @HoaD, I feel better if the hospital scene is just an old one, as Wookie looked quite happy in the Japan fan meeting and the Chinese car show.  Still don't understand why the RM PD will ended the show like that.  Would that be better if he put last week's show to this week, at least last week's episode was quite funny!

@NalyL, yes I wish we will hear the good news before we reach 1000 pages!  The chance is quite high eh? Can you imagine if Donghae reveal their relationship, our thread may speed up to 5 pages in a day! :))   And with their close friends posting their private pictures and bts of Hotel King, will we all cry like a baby?  I am in delulu mind again~~~~~~

Wow!! thanks for infor @samzz. With this information, which means that both chose to travel the world for the birthday of Dahae.The Japanese fan have said the last sentence in twt with content that: Dong wook wishes she didn't say a thing.  i think That is what?!? I'm really glad to know that the Dahae aren't in Korea. because with the tranquility of both, I guess that they have traveled in somewhere in the world. Even Chinese teacher also didn't identify the location that they will come. I guess they are going to go more places, to all the locations where both love. because they have too much free time. kkkk

@HoaD, or she's back already bc she just posted a pic with birthday gifts from Emerald, her fan club.
CC27079UUAAhNAd.jpg
CC2707yUIAAns66.jpg
CC2707zVAAAGOZQ.jpg

or maybe the pic above date few days ago, her fan club sent it to her in advance knowing she will be going somewhere. Her teacher sure knows better than us.

and yes thinking back, since her fan club gave her the gifts already and she shows one day before her birthday, indicates she's out of somewhere. If she in Korea, I'm sure Emerald will send it tomorrow.

I am very pleased to her latest Twitter update and her fan club remains supportive. i hope it is true they are travelling somewhere out of Seoul for her brithday. But it is right that Dahae's teacher knows better than anyone of us her whereabouts. She may intend to post the pic in advance.