[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Da Hae updated weibo ^^ Casually today is also exactly one year since Hotel King has aired (it aired on April 5th, 2014). Coincidence??? IHIHIH She wrote that she was exercising to show her Chinese fans she is working out.

"不是在不做该做的运动,,, 一直在拍照..不是的 不是的 [甩甩手]我是为了在等我的中国粉丝们拍认证照片~!!!ㅋㅋ 问我为什么要运动吗? 是为了吃更多啊.....[好棒]

Translation by @muchcloudier: I am not taking photos instead of doing sports, I just want to show Chinese fans my sport photos

dzseVTh.jpg

Xg4RFKf.jpg

Da hae also said she need to exercise so that she can eat more! Contradict with me, I don't want to exercise but I want to eat more and more...Ottoke? : / but I want to be like her..Lol
Btw, happy first year of Hotel King premier ^^ I really miss our couple : (

2hCdDq6.gif
SGLMTwM.jpg
HwzX7HO.png

btw, hot in weibo right now-Dahae's ex is visiting Korea on personal trip to see his hairstylist and fans saw him eating near FNC building. hmmmmm, out of many restaurant why there.FYI, Dahae was not with him and fans saw him shopping alone.
http://s.weibo.com/weibo/%25E6%259D%258E%25E5%25A4%259A%25E6%25B5%25B7&xsort=time&Refer=STopic_realtime?sudaref=forums.soompi.com

I'm not happy to see Dahae's name being drag like she's puppet, easy to go to any men, but his fans really taking my nerves now. But some are really funny too-e.g things he shouldn't do in Korea "Don't go to see Lee Da Hae". YES DEAR, please don't go near her house, her bf is a very jealous man.
Warm Ivana _ Middle unharmed
All agreed // @ blue magnolia : Li Yi Feng to South Korea Note: # Li Yi Feng # # in the Li Yi Feng poison # 1. Do not sell Meng 2. Do not look beautiful 3. Do womanizing 4. Do not look for Lee Da Hae 5. Do the wrong bus 6. Do not commit Luchi 7. Do not buy too many hats (because you bought too much, the bees will be very hard to recover the same paragraph) 8. Come Home (because the bees will miss you) 9. Do not play crazy forget more Bo

@samzz, yup, a lot of mentions of dahae on Weibo is related to That guy's presence in Korea. His fans seem to believe that his trip is for her. I am Speechless indeed. It is true that, as you said, her bf is a very jealous man, pls don't get close, haha :-p I delulu... Will the jealous boyfie posts a pic of them (I am enough happy if the pic is with the cast of HK) celebrating the anniversary of HK broadcast? Haha...

@bluewing, but I like the way Dahae or Chamo's fans retaliate back, saying no way he got a chance bc Dahae and Wookie are rumor to get married. Hahaha, i don't know where they got the rumor, hope from other sources not from our theory here.
btw, of course the ex knows everything, bc he shared the same hairstylist with Dahae. The same hairstylist that followed Dahae to LA last year. 
So my delulu, maybe he wants to see Dahae for the last time before her big day. Who knows, or tried for a second time.

-and the way fans reported he was alone without a sign of Dahae really indicates there nothing btwn them any more. Previously he ate at Dahae's house and went shopping with her or her mom, now totally on his own. 

Happy HK Anniversary dears :x

I can't believe it is already a year since we got to see our couple together again on our screen.Time passes quickly but at the same time not enough when it comes to waiting for our wish to hear the big news to come true ;)

And Dahae updating on the same day is something I thank her for even if it is "coincidence" :D because it makes me enjoy some delulu thoughts ^^

About those messages about LYF, I really don't know how to feel about that. Nothing worth commenting really. But yes, enough is enough. Is it really hard to just wish not to see buzz about that whole thing any more??!!! *SIGH*

Anyway, I don't want to this to spoil my mood on this special day :x

6bc75fd0jw1eqspr13uhag206t04qb29.gif6bc75fd0jw1eqspod8du7g206t04q1kx.gif
005IaUCYjw1epyny9yfpzg306t03unoj.gif
005IaUCYjw1epynt6xib1g306t041x6p.gif

Same to me, can those LYF's fans try to have a clear mind?  I saw from before they either commenting on Dahae's face or accusing her to go back to LYF when he is now getting famous in China.  Who cares?  Do they know what is move on and let go means?  Oh well, if they think LYF still cannot leave Dahae alone, that means Dahae is unforgettable!  That guy revealed their relationship after they'd already broken off is a really childish behavior.  His name is always link with other Chinese actresses but PLEASE don't link him with Dahae!  Enough is enough!

How come he has a hair stylist in Korea?  He has jobs in Korea?

I think we should not think about Da Hae's ex anymore. What has passed, it's in the past. I saw people on weibo conclude that they had a connection because they wore similar items, haven't they seen that in SK almost EVERYONE has the same clothing, glasses, shoes, etc? So that is NOT a coincidence that links the two together anymore. Plus, the guy is mmmh. I don't think he has come to SK for her, or that's what I want to believe. Da Hae goes/went to China as well, and it was work related. Ah! I should stop talking about this person. Sorry.

Let's enjoy this day and be delulu about the fact that Da Hae updated with silly pics on purpose because of the anniversary. She's done this before, and I hope she does it again on her birthday. And if somebody will bother her, don't worry. Her boyfriend is Iron Man XD =)) =)) =))

I wanted to post this short drabble in the future and continue it, but I'll post it today because of the occasion. <3 The drabble is about Wookie accompanying Da Hae back home after they had a date.

3Ulb6ZW.jpg

~ "We're already home?" "Sad?" She laughed. "You can tell?" He laughed as well, then caressed her hair. "Don't worry. Soon we won't have to do this anymore" he looked around to see there was noone around in the garage. "Yeah, I can't wait for that day. You won't have to leave like this and we can be together for the whole day if we'd like" she reminded him and caressed his chest. He smirked. "Is that the only reason?" he joked. "What? No! Ah, you're too much. I don't want to marry you anymore if you think I'm with you just to play" she turned her head, pretending to be offended. "Is that so?" he leaned in and whispered in her ear as he touched her arm slowly. She got the goosebumps and sighed. "I won't be able to let you go if you keep on teasing me!" she complained. "Then I won't go." She turned. He had that 'I wanna do bad things with you' kind of look and it amused her. "I'll be waiting next to the elevator" she promised and got out of the car. He started the car and parked quickly. He didn't know if he'd be able to restrain himself once he'd reach her. ~

I can't beliveve it's already been one year since HK aired. Happy anniversary shippers! Let's not spoil this special day by thinking about lyf. I'm so happy that Dahae updated her weibo today. Is it a coincidence that she updated on the anniversary of HK? I don't think so. I hope us shippers will get to here good news about our couple this year. Shippers fighting! DongHae is Real :x

@purplebass, reading your story always make my heart flutters, wait a minute, is that a story or real? :P

Especially the way that they looked at each other just has toooooo much feeling!

To make our HK/Chamo anniversary more meaningful. 
So far we focused so much on their beige coat/blue matching items during their Chinese trip last month.
The other part we need to look at is their couple bracelet. We know Dahae loves wearing that Cartier love bracelet until recently, and Wookie too we saw wore metal bracelet more often now. I read in his thread, Korean fans said he wore Cartier, and I think they are right bc it looked similar.
This combo-Dahae and Wookie's bracelets is known as Cartier Love series bracelets.
P35KuJI.jpg
OJKs1Az.jpg

ZYK2OCF.jpg
RKqaNWu.jpg

03.9733509.1.jpg
70385354jw1eqb5k4j7x4j218g0tn7fv.jpg

Guest tinsky73

So what if that boy is in SK? Da hae could be vacationing far from Seoul with her real boyfie as we speak... :))

@samzz, do you think the footage was filmed recently? Didnt the PD said they have enough materials for eps last mid-April? I also think he may have mixed feelings. It is like the hard work he had been given in for last year (3 dramas and 1 variety show) didnt yield good results. It must be quite frustrating feelings. But he has strong heart and he already got his biggest ever reward -- his sugar babe

@emok Wish it was real hehe just my delulu of what might happen every time our OTP goes out on secret dates :P I can continue that story but I have to get more ideas, hehe.

About the Cartier "Love" bracelets, what @samzz says it's correct. The nail bracelet is for men as listed on the official brand website, while the other one Da Hae has is for women and should be meant to symbolize the love "chain" with the lover. At the same time according to my interpretation, the nail for the man is meant to symbolize the piece that holds the two hearts together. You can't hold a wall, a table, a chair, etc, without a nail. And the love bracelet represents a manufacture that without those nails on it, would crumble to pieces. Of course it wouldn't for real, lol. But I am talking metaphorically about what Cartier could have thought when they decided to create these pieces. So if we think about that, the combo is totally a promise of love. Instead of putting on couple rings that would be too explicit, the bracelet act as a substitute with the same intent. Ah, I am delulu!!! But you know, lately he has worn that bracelet a lot, and Da Hae as well. She has worn it during the last events in China and even on the photoshoots of the brands she's endorsing. But on the car show even it looked like it, Wookie is not wearing that nail bracelet. It looks different because it's opened on the back. Nonetheless, it could still be a couple bracelet XD