[drama 2009] Partner 파트너

Guest ripgal

Guest srkfan

Not only you, I'm super fond of the TJ-EH couple too.

They may not be my favorite of all time, but they're currently my best. (at least out of all the dramas I am watching)

Like hvo said before, the beauty of TJ-EH's relationship lies in that it neither veers towards over-romantic or over-sappy/or serious. The vibe they give out is just nice and comfortable. And for now, even if they don't end together as a couple, I'd be satisfied with them being good partners. :D

Glad to know that you are super fond of this couple, ripgal!!! :D

Yes, me too.... I don't like those over-romantic or over-sappy relationships coz they are unrealistic. I remember watching 'Worlds Within' and I liked it for not showing such love story between the leads. Now, I see TJ-EH the same way I did JY-JO. And WW has leads working together like TJ-EH too!!

Kissing Signals New Romance in ‘The Partner’

121_354_l.jpg

Scenes from the July 16 episode

The KBS2 legal drama “The Partner” has featured another development that signals romance between Choi Sun-i (Shin Yi), a blunt, poker-faced single paralegal, and Yun Jun (Kim Dong-wook), an eccentric young lawyer as they kissed each other. The two roles provide the series with comic elements that keep it from getting too serious and heavy as a legal drama.

In the July 16 episode, Sun-i gets left alone with Jun, who had become drunk during after-work gathering. She happens to see the pictures of his ex-girlfriend stored in his cell phone and says, “You know lots of pretty girls,” rather sadly because she secretly likes him.

“You are pretty, too,” Jun says. Sun-i replies, “You don’t have to comfort me.” Then he says, “I do not mean to comfort you,” and adds, pointing at each feature of her face, “You have a pretty forehead and eyes and nose and lips and...” Feeling a sudden urge, he kisses her, raising expectations for romance between the two.

Meanwhile, it reportedly took over two hours to shoot the short scene on Seonyu Island in the Han River, as the director wanted it to be shot against the backdrop of a passing excursion ship to produce an impressive scene.

“The Partner” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:55 p.m. on KBS2.

Credit : KBS Global

KBS Ent. Relay 1281 [Eng Sub]

Ups & Downs

http://www.mediafire.com/?wewnjxzyi1j

Enjoy ^^

* Plse pm me instead if you wish to leave msg or having problem in video d/l

Hi Amarylllis, thanks for sharing this video clip. Awww......... I'm impressed with BYJ & the casts of this drama for the good deeds. It's great to know that they're so kindhearted to do this. :D:lol:

Hi sohki, I’m glad you liked the pics. :rolleyes: I really like framing their cute pics together.

We all love the TJ-EH team up. But indeed, right now at this point of the series, TJ & EH relationship is veering more towards a platonic one. A stage wherein they’re becoming good friends or even buddies. They are comfortable to banter with one another, tease each other. No pretensions, just being themselves….TJ with his moods and teasings, and in your face attitude….while EH never hesitates to answer back, later on responding with more feelings and growing patience for this guy. :lol:

But indeed, right now at this point of the series, TJ & EH relationship is veering more towards a platonic one.

Berny --- yes it does seem that way but oh no :o say it isn't so!!! Platonic is not in my vocabulary especially where Wookie (oops I mean TJ) is concerned.

Fingers crossed for a different outcome!

I think something explosive must happend to push their relationship to another level.

I belevie that TJ has gradually fallen to EH but he didn't realise that because of YW. From EH side, I think she had a better view about TJ (more human) but it's not necessary love yet. They need some sort of catalyst and I think YW will provide that.

I felt funny when EH gave the mentor a tender look and TJ teased her about "dreamy look". TJ must be used to be the one attracts that kind of look but not this time, ha ha.

cbanner-partner.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 5 ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator: ripgal

Spot Translators: purpletiger86, ahsieee

Timer: julier

Editor/QC: annchong

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

EPISODE 6 ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translators: momolhasa, ahsieee

Spot Translators: purpletiger86, ahsieee

Timer: Ahoxan

Editor/QC: annchong

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

*Follow-us on Twitter for live updates! ^^

All subtitles will be released first on our site

LDW & KHJ

(TJ & EH)

KHJLDW.jpg

AND I LOVE YOU SO

And I love you so,

The people ask me how,

How I’ve lived till now

I tell them I don’t know…

I guess they understand

How lonely life has been,

But life began again,

The day you took my hand…

And, yes, I know how lonely life can be

The shadows follow me, and the night won’t set me free

But I don’t let the evening get me down

Now that you’re around me….

And you love me, too

Your thoughts are just for me,

You set my spirit free,

I’m happy that you do

The book of life is brief

And once a page is read,

All but love is dead,

That is my belief

And, yes, I know how loveless life can be

The shadows follow me, and the night won’t set me free

But I don’t let the evening bring me down

Now that you’re around me.

And I love you so

The people ask me how,

How I’ve lived till now

I tell them… i don’t know…

hi everybody!

has the show started already? any screencaps or mini summaries coming tonight? ;):rolleyes:

i apologize if i sound impatient. well, weds and thurs is partners day and im looking forward to it always. :D

anyway, as for the discussion regarding the relationship between TJ-EH as gearing towards a platonic one, well i disagree.

the exchange of their looks is no way for friendship. ;) and besides why am i watching this if its not headed to a serious one. he..he... :lol::wub:

Guest mhugh

I think something explosive must happend to push their relationship to another level.

I belevie that TJ has gradually fallen to EH but he didn't realise that because of YW. From EH side, I think she had a better view about TJ (more human) but it's not necessary love yet. They need some sort of catalyst and I think YW will provide that.

I felt funny when EH gave the mentor a tender look and TJ teased her about "dreamy look". TJ must be used to be the one attracts that kind of look but not this time, ha ha.

I think the level they are in right now IS love, but they both just don't realize it yet. Remember the sofa scene. Remember when TJ tells EH that he likes her to remain innocent and only look at good aspects of people, while he'll continue to look at people with tinted eyes. Remember the underwear scene. He calls her "ajuma," but there is underlying affectionate feeling to the tone he uses. Personally, I don't think TJ would've had the courage and insight to tell YW (oops, I meant JW) that he's over her without EH's influence. I think the writer(s) are bringing their romantic relationship very slowly and yet are sprinkling us with teasing nuances.

Archived