[drama 2009] Partner 파트너

Guest ripgal

Guest pomjuice

I just started watching this drama, and I'm hooked! It's sooo good and the courtroom scenes are the best! I think the storylines are well thought out and so much calculative thought went into this drama! I can't wait to see the rest of the episodes. :rolleyes:

Guest ripgal

Partner Ep 10 HQ Caps

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=615117676

Partner Ep 10 Raw Streaming

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=615150797

Compilation of ALL Partner Pictures/BTS

http://tieba.baidu.com/%C0%EE%B6%AB%D0%F1/...%88%AA%E5%9B%BE

---

I think they are pics taken from the Partner set..

But since it's not exactly Partner related... I'll just post the link

Lee Dong Wook in SURE Magazine August 2009

http://tieba.baidu.com/%C0%EE%B6%AB%D0%F1/...9C%88%E5%8F%B7#

credits: LDW baidu

---

LDW/TJ's smokin' hot in here... :wub:

Guest yssatorns

I'm just wondering.. it's seems like everybody is one day ahead of me.

Where do you watch the latest episodes?

Do you watch it with subtitles?

Where do you get the summary?

..or am i the only one here that can't understand korean?

Guest Zombie

Last night I was watching viikii epi 9 halfway since subbing is incomplete for the epi, but yes, this drama is very entertaining so far.

Great work of the subbers at viikii, they are really fast. :D

Guest jebabe19

IM DYING TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT.. I just watched epi 10 even though my korean sucks.... since I cant handle the temptation looking haha.... OMYGOSH... LDW/TJ is totally in love with her... but what will happen now? will he feel guilty and leave EH? or will he pursue her more? what? what? haha

anyone here pls tell me, is there any spoiler for the next epi??? WEDNESDAY COME FAST! PLS!

I don't think TJ need to feel guilty toward EH because he felt guilty of his friend death. But he may realise that they are connected by this case as fate decides. Both of them will gain strength through this case I guess and when they bring justice to the past, they can move on to another level with a fresh start.

Oh, TJ's falling hard now, it's sweet.

Guest ripgal

I'm just wondering.. it's seems like everybody is one day ahead of me.

Where do you watch the latest episodes?

Do you watch it with subtitles?

Where do you get the summary?

..or am i the only one here that can't understand korean?

Some ppl watch the drama live... and some watch the raw episodes (via d/l or streaming links).

There is no definite person who provides episode recaps/summaries, which is quite a pity, since the drama is so entertaining. But we have gelato who has been recapping the past 4 episodes briefly... and that's more than enough for us ^_^

You can watch subbed episodes in viikii.net (check first post for the link) as they usually churn out subs a day or two after release of the episodes. Or you can just wait for WITHs2's subs...check first post too.

IM DYING TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT.. I just watched epi 10 even though my korean sucks.... since I cant handle the temptation looking haha.... OMYGOSH... LDW/TJ is totally in love with her... but what will happen now? will he feel guilty and leave EH? or will he pursue her more? what? what? haha

anyone here pls tell me, is there any spoiler for the next epi??? WEDNESDAY COME FAST! PLS!

Usually the previews or spoilers come out 1-2 days before the episodes.

So I guess you will have to wait a while... :P

Guest rach1rur3

this series is running along smoothly... considering it wasn't even suppose to be for this time slot (it got aired ahead of it's schedule). i watch the raw episode 10 and OMG *squeals*! :D i can't wait for next week... this drama only gets better and better. gosh, i am so loving how LDW acts out his character TJ... reminds me why i became a fan again... :D

Guest Asianatic

Yes, our boy TJ is completely besotted with EH. He has become so conscious of her now and can't help starring at her. She seems to be blissfully unaware. I hope the next few episodes will focus more on romance than legal matters. I am so tired of the court battles. The boy who acted as the politician's son was so powerful in his few scenes. You could really feel the weight on his shoulders.

The next episode looks the most exciting yet. Poor TJ.....I feel it's going to be difficult for him. I hope they don't resolve the love situation too quickly. I want some intense scenes between TJ and EH. I wonder if TJ will kiss her.

I hope they don't give us just one kiss in the end. It's going to leave us feeling really deprived. I hope for at least 3 kisses.

Guest aquala

I just watched episode 6 and it literally chilled me. This is my whole supposition of that case – IT WAS PLANNED FROM THE START BY THE HUSBAND.

The husband wanted to eliminate his wife but could not do so easily due to her celebrity and power status, he was somewhat tied. To divorce her would be extremely complicated. Knowing her personality he decided to get rid of the wife by using the dead secretary who was a pawn, setting her up in situations to the point that her death was ordered by the wife. When you think about it, the rumours etc could have started from him – he’s the master puppeteer. The insanity plea may not necessarily work because she has proven herself to be somewhat “sane”. Both father and brother of the law firm knew of the younger brother’s ability, therefore expecting him to win while at the same time retaining one of their biggest clients.

In the end the result is as follows:-

The biggest winner – the husband – his wife goes to jail and he can easily divorce her without any complications as well as live his life anyway that he wants easier. WHAT AN EVIL EVIL SOB.

Winner #2 - big brother and dad law firm. They retain the client and got rid of the wife. Kill two birds with one stone.

The biggest loser – the victim and the killer – they were both pawns in the whole thing with children being used/manipulated mainly in order for the objective to be attained.

The most pathetic person – the wife, she is both evil and pathetic at the same time. I feel sorry and not so sorry for her at the same time to live with such a bas_ard for a husband for so long is sad. She is evil, yes but she was not loved at all by anyone, she’s a lonely lonely person. This goes to show that no matter how rich or powerful you are – as long as there is no sincere love received from anyone you have absolutely nothing.

The worst winner – Lee Dong Wook and Kim Hyun Jo (though I do not think she realises the significance or connection as yet, this will take her a little while due to the fact that she does not know about the father or the law firm & the nature of the relationship). Yes they wanted to win, but to win that way is hurtful/insulting to them and the clients as well. He realises now how well he was used to win this case and as such is learning an important lesson (don’t know what it is though, but a lesson is there).

This is an interesting series, I am not hooked yet but I do enjoy watching it.

Just finished this episode and couldn't figure out the ending completely. I knew it had to do something with the father and older brother conspiring to make sure Tae Joo wins the case, but just didn't know why. chaesoo8888 - you're smart ! :) Thanks for the explanation!

OMG, TJ is falling hard, isn't he. He gave her so many hints : Are you scare of me (spending a night with him) or Don't you dare to drop the phone , the precious phone I gave you, ha ha ha.

TJ try to act funky when he scare EH may realise his feeling and caught being embarrased, but our poor EH is sooo naive and old fashioned; she still hasn't got a clue (poor TJ). When TJ got hold of her hand, his facial expression is so cute, so tender and full of satisfaction (which I've never seen before).

Too bad they just started the journey and there are already obstacles. EH obviously has no idea about the death of her husband and of course the involvement of TJ's dad and brother. So poor TJ has to bear the burden and find the way to tell EH. I hope EH will ease his pain with her love.

I can't wait the next ep but I also scare because the quicker it comes, the sooner we say goodbye with the sweet couple TJ and EH.

Guest heycitrus

The drama is so addicting! or maybe I get easily addicted to dramas. I love the relationship between TJ and EH-- so fun to watch. However, I have to admit, besides TJ's story and EH's story, as well as legal/courtroom drama stories...the other characters don't really appeal to me as much. I can easily skip over their parts. They are enjoyable to watch, but I honestly can do without them.

As for Honey Lee's character (whose name I never can seem to remember...Jung Wa?) and Young Woo...I'm frankly sick of them. I want TJ to realize that it was pretty ridiculous for him to keep on caring for her like that (ie more than a friend) so I want to see that unfold. I feel sorry for her (sort of) but, I'm mainly disgusted with YW. I really don't care for whatever traumatic childhood experiences they had over their parents' actions---you'd think that they'd respect YW's marriage more as a result. However, everyone who knows about the affair seems to forget about how his wife might feel...that is people aren't exactly disliking YW for cheating on his wife...but because he's messing with JW again. I like his wife's character a lot more than JW's and I hate that she's being duped. Seriously, if there's one person I dislike besides all the other evil people taken to court, it's YW -- he's ignoring his wife (fine, do it if you dislike her but then why'd you marry her?...I guess we'll find that out later) and seems to have no thoughts about his CHILD (obviously JW is more important)--I don't see how that makes him any better than his father.

Guest danick

I started to watch this drama series a few days ago and I was hooked although I must admit not on the first episode. The second episode was the one that made me download the files and watched a Partner dramarathon from 2nd to the sixth episode. It gets better every week.

I love the chemistry between the two main leads as well and man, don't they look so good on the screen.

Off to downloading the remaining episodes.

thanks for links and summaries!

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

darn thanks for all the summaries and the CAPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

i havent been sleeping for the past few nights due to me having to study for test. i am dead tired now, but after seeing the caps, bye to my sleep, hello to partner!

okok off to watch!

Partner Ep 10 HQ Caps

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=615117676

Partner Ep 10 Raw Streaming

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=615150797

Compilation of ALL Partner Pictures/BTS

http://tieba.baidu.com/%C0%EE%B6%AB%D0%F1/...%88%AA%E5%9B%BE

---

I think they are pics taken from the Partner set..

But since it's not exactly Partner related... I'll just post the link

Lee Dong Wook in SURE Magazine August 2009

http://tieba.baidu.com/%C0%EE%B6%AB%D0%F1/...9C%88%E5%8F%B7#

credits: LDW baidu

---

LDW/TJ's smokin' hot in here... :wub:

do you have any translations of that interview? or if there's none, can anyone please translate it for non-korean readers like me :rolleyes: and by the way, does LDW actually smoke in real life? from the pics he looks like a "pretty boy but with bad boy acts." ;)

Guest ripgal

^Yes, he smokes in real life.

Will try to look around for translations of the interview... meanwhile, we'll have to rely on those who understand Korean. ^_^

Guest epique.

Can someone say, woahhh.

I loved both episodes but ep. 10 ending was the killer.

TJ finally knows! Gahh!

Archived