(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Gil_Noona, 
Good one!!
Please don't forget to put your name somewhere before this gets "copied". Be sneaky if you must, for instance, put your name under the list of "bathroom singers".  I don't want this being circulated without proper credit to you and your hard work. 
Edited: I see that you did. kekeke. I hope people will google "gil noona" and you'll end up in the top searches. I'll have to remember that YOU might do this trick for April Fool's Day....    ***********************************
  Gil Noona said: Hello everyone.. :D

Guest spicystrawberry

Awww...I too hope that's him - @taecyeonz but somehow I need reality not delulu mode. Like the I Love You during Christmas...been awhile ~

TaecGui all the way anyways! Lots of loveeee !

chinlylin

said: Did someone already post this update from GG?

GG FB update 3/11 at around 3pm Taiwan time

Translation:  Thank you Eric Oppa...those in Korea, remember to watch it!

Her drama is going to air in Korea every Friday on MBC at 1am...that's really really late....but it will work well for TY 

:)

)

)

Guest gil_noona

Gil_Noona, 

Good one!!

Please don't forget to put your name somewhere before this gets "copied". Be sneaky if you must, for instance, put your name under the list of "bathroom singers".  I don't want this being circulated without proper credit to you and your hard work. 

Gil Noona said:

Hello everyone.. :D

@packmule3 unnie.. Done unnie.. btw, thanks.. :)

BiruAngel said:

chinlylin

said: Did someone already post this update from GG?

GG FB update 3/11 at around 3pm Taiwan time

Translation:  Thank you Eric Oppa...those in Korea, remember to watch it!

Her drama is going to air in Korea every Friday on MBC at 1am...that's really really late....but it will work well for TY 

)

)

Guest didoniji

packmule3 said: Thank you @didoniji for the translated magazine articles. By the way, do you know if TY has a real instagram account? And if he does, what is it?  Thanks. 
Here's a heart bubble for you, and gorgeous spring flowers.

comment spam!
IMG_2692.PNG

cr: b8l8

thought #1 ~ if this was another couple, the girl would have probably had a tear and crying on how she was embarrassed that she fell; the guy would have been awkwardly standing and wondering what to do and saying the wrong things...
thought #2 ~ uri couple? he is used to her falling; she is used to falling around him
thought #3 ~ what is he doing pulling her up like that? she does not weigh that much compared to him...

comment spam!

75c28c8f8c5494ee1b23d1ba2cf5e0fe99257e29
cr: b8l8

thought #1 ~ the formality of traditions meshed and weaved with the sparkling vivacity of TaecGui makes this an arresting picture; no wonder, PDnim used this pic as one of the promotion pics and cover for the DVD etc
thought #2 ~ something about the traditional hanbok makes it seem more formal and real than the other concepts, which had a dream like quality about it; did Taec get caught up in the moment?
thought #3 ~ viewers of WGM: do you know if other couples took wedding photoshoot in hanbok? tried to find but couldn't find any... which makes me wonder why TaecGui took hanbok pictures

blog update:
for note takers, have posted the timeline for Jan (consolidated posts of GuiGui and OkCat)
http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2014/03/connect-dots-timeline-for-jan.html
http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2014/03/connect-dots-timeline-for-jan-ii.html

the valentine's day timeline: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2014/03/valentines-day-timeline.html
all the posts related to Valentine's day can be found under 'valentine day' label in the blog.

Lmangla

said:

blog update:
for note takers, have posted the timeline for Jan (consolidated posts of GuiGui and OkCat)
http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2014/03/connect-dots-timeline-for-jan.html
http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2014/03/connect-dots-timeline-for-jan-ii.html

the valentine's day timeline: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2014/03/valentines-day-timeline.html
all the posts related to Valentine's day can be found under 'valentine day' label in the blog.

:)) :)) I could...it would be my first time doing such a thing though...

Just don't ask me to play with her :)) :)) strictly bird watching :D

Event location:

@chinlylin, is this place a cafe?...no..no..no...you don't have a play with her. I do not want you to get the balloon popping experience....hahahahaha... anyway, do you have an extra 'OKcat' handphone accessories or doll which you can present to her as a gift?....nah, just kidding. Maybe you can bring your GWGM OST CD along for autograph....hehehehe....just kidding as well. This is not appropriate thing to do during that time I guess.... :-)

Lmangla

said:

comment spam!
thought #1 ~ the formality of traditions meshed and weaved with the sparkling vivacity of TaecGui makes this an arresting picture; no wonder, PDnim used this pic as one of the promotion pics and cover for the DVD etc
thought #2 ~ something about the traditional hanbok makes it seem more formal and real than the other concepts, which had a dream like quality about it; did Taec get caught up in the moment?
thought #3 ~ viewers of WGM: do you know if other couples took wedding photoshoot in hanbok? tried to find but couldn't find any... which makes me wonder why TaecGui took hanbok pictures

@

Lmangla

said:

comment spam! cr: b8l8
thought #1 ~ if this was another couple, the girl would have probably had a tear and crying on how she was embarrassed that she fell; the guy would have been awkwardly standing and wondering what to do and saying the wrong things...
thought #2 ~ uri couple? he is used to her falling; she is used to falling around him
thought #3 ~ what is he doing pulling her up like that? she does not weigh that much compared to him...

packmule3 said:But I'm among those people who wondered what his state of mind was, when he posted that. If he did it as a thank you because he got 300, 600, or even 900 likes on his drama, then he priced his body as a commodity awfully cheap. If he thought he could keep that off the internet, then he was a simpleton. Yours truly saw it with a quick google search and I'm the tech-world equivalent of a moron. Pictures posted online don't remain private property. 
Next time, he really should think what kind of man he envisions himself 5, or 10, or 15 years in the future. If he wants to be considered prime meat in the flesh market, he should go ahead and continue posting pictures like that. There will always be stupid teeny-boppers drooling over him.  But if he wishes to join the more sophisticated and cultured, and adult society as an upstanding and honorable man, then he should start treating his body as a treasure that it is, and stop devaluing himself.  

Archived