(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

comment spam!

11361559966_aacc1f8733_o.png
cr: b8l8

thought #1 ~ this is how you should look after trolling someone. look at her laugh. so beautiful and childlike.. no wonder, he enjoyed himself so much and started being goofy. who wouldn't with a laugh as infectious as that?
thought #2 ~ like how PDnim has captioned it as cute and circled it in pink several times!

Guest leechalee

angelangie said: Lmangla said: comment spam!

thought #1 ~ love how he is looking at her while talking to her instead of looking at the camera.
thought #2 ~ see how their feet and steps are in tandem.. "step by step" ♫
thought #3 ~ wait, she wore the silver shoes that day? thought she wore it for the first time in ep 15, can someone confirm?...

Guest TrinhT

packmule3

said:

TrinhT

said:

spicystrawberry

said:

packmule3

said: Sparky aka spicystrawberry, This picture of hands doing a heart sign with the rainbow background, do you remember seeing that in GG's FB? Would you mind checking please? Get the date, too, and her caption. Am on my cell so can't do much scrolling in twitter and FB. Thanks.

:)

TrinhT said: First, I want to tell you that, yes, I'm a Hottest, and I'm proud of that. I love 2PM. I love each of them, not only Taec. As I've mentioned here, I am Hottest or not is very important. Because I keep things simple in the eyes of the hottest. As you know, Hottest is the name of 2PM fanclub. So, just like me, if GuiGui is also the hottest she would thinking definitely like me. I want to provide some evidence of this. Do you remember in WGM show, Nichkhun always is GuiGui's idol. I also added that before joining WGM with Taecyeon, there is a period in Taiwan she always put him on the phone or any personal device that she has as wallpaper. In episode 11, when 2PM to visit their homes, I've noticed that she has a connection with Wooyoung. She realized Wooyoung because he had been filming Dreamhigh. Unlike Taecyeon and Suzy, Wooyoung played only a supporting role. You know GuiGui not know much about the actors, singers of Korea. So she realized Wooyoung, I think she really did see this movie. Dreamhigh was a popular movie in 2010. She did not see that movie because Taecyeon. She was watching and knew the 2PM members from that time. When Taecyeon turned TV and play back of their performances Haertbaet, WooYoung has asked GuiGui does she know them back then and she said yes. She even performed a lot songs of 2PM in WGM not only 10 points of 10. If you have not yet realized the crux of the problem, I will give a different proof. After the end of WGM, you know that 2PM had comeback last year. Theme song "When you hear this song comeback" of their was origin on 05-05-2013 on Youtube Channel.  Two days later, 07-05-2013, GuiGui shared this song on youtube channel of her on Facebook with message 2PM GOGOGO!! GOGOGO OPPA! So good :)What do you think about this? I'm definitely GuiGui is a fan of 2PM, she always watched every news about 2PM. So somehow, I think GuiGui known ocean rainbow of 2PM. As I have emphasized, never had any Kpop fan group created a rainbow ocean like 2PM. You know, there are many Kpop groups have been debuting in Japan, and the group is not always successful. Japan is a difficult market music. 2pm've always dreamed of performing at TOKYO DOME mecca and they have done. Earlier, before debuting in Japan,  lighstick and shades of 2pm representative was gray. Ocean rainbow never appeared before. I want you to understand that when first seeing 2pm ocean rainbow appears in the Tokyo Dome, 2pm was happy and proud of how. That is even more dream they've always dreamed. 2PM cried right on the stage of Tokyo Dome and GuiGui's husband - Taecyeon cried with emotion

I want you to understand that the ocean rainbow that night was the link between 2PM and Hottest. I'm sure GuiGui posted this picture of her own reasons.  Maybe because it's a famous picture as you say, mayba because reason that I say, right?

comment spam!

Screenshot_2014-01-15-03-57-53.png

thought #1 ~ awww, the way he glanced at her
thought #2 ~ is that PDnim in the back looking like a papa checking on his kid and her boyfriend?
thought #3 ~ wait, Taec got the middle seat with his long legs?? that is super uncomfortable. and he gave her the window seat? awwwww (immediately reminded of the 'wedding singer' movie)
thought #4 ~ wait, they traveled in economy?
thought #5 ~ so who is that in the orange jacket next to Taec?

Lmangla

said:

comment spam! 

thought #1 ~ awww, the way he glanced at her
thought #2 ~ is that PDnim in the back looking like a papa checking on his kid and her boyfriend?
thought #3 ~ wait, Taec got the middle seat with his long legs?? that is super uncomfortable. and he gave her the window seat? awwwww (immediately reminded of the 'wedding singer' movie)
thought #4 ~ wait, they traveled in economy?
thought #5 ~ so who is that in the orange jacket next to Taec?

Guest sophora

Lmangla said: sophora said: p.p.s. I was going to ask @Lmangla if I could use the pic she posted here, but then I thought it's better to take baby steps.In remembrance of my first ever avatar, here's "It's not me!  It's Taec!" part 3:

Archived