(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

korchick said:

@

packmule3

said:

I have 2 more please. These are all from the One Point Hangul show that they have; they’re less than 5 minutes each. 2. This is for Feb 10. I think they’re talking about making hotel reservations.  Guigui supposedly arrived in Seoul Feb 11.  It might all be coincidental. I think they shot all these segments together in a batch because I noticed that they didn’t do any wardrobe change for 5 episodes straight. Plus, it doesn’t make sense to set up a studio each week simply for a 5 minute segment.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1boqdt_140210-43_shortfilmsFor this segment, Taecyeon did the introduction. He also showed up at 1:26 (was he requesting for a suite?), at 2:16 and 3:42. 
Thanks!!!

packmule3 said: @chinlylin,
I'm sorry that I'm being a bugger about this. I know I already asked people before....But if ever you get your hands on a scarf, would you mind checking if there really is a MOON on the design of the fabric.

I don't see a MOON in the scarf pictured below and I'm beginning to suspect that the MOON isn't part of the fabric design at all, but a medallion or a pendant of a necklace. And that's the reason, on her post with the THANK YOU, she was holding up her scarf to prominently display the moon. I could be wrong but I'd like to know either way. :)
Thanks. 

@

packmule3

said:

korchick

said:

At 0:22, TY introduces new word=판사 (pronouced= phan-sye) a judge, someone who can handle a situation such as a fight. At 0:38 the lesson starts at Hotel 2PM Nickhun is the "host"This involves making reservations therefore, the days of the week are listed along with 1 night's stay to 7 nights' stay. At 0:51, CS calls for single room on Tuesday, for 3nightsAt 1:01, JH calls for double room on Saturday, for 1 nightAt 1:12, WY calls for twin room on Friday, for 5nights At 1:27, TY calls for a Suite on Sunday, for 2 nights :) At 1:45, JK calls for radiant heated floor room on Monday, for 7 nights Then you can see each member arriving to pick up their key and NK reads off the reservation using a board to show you visually the start day and the "star" marker(s) for the night's stay. At the end, WY awards NK with status of "Best"or"Excellence" because he correctly matched reservation with the member's reservation. On aside note: I found it coincidental that he reserved a 'suite', like when he and GG went to JeJuDo Island. They only stayed 2 nights as well ;)However, 5 March 2013, was a Tuesday.... not Sunday ;)As you requested :) #2 video translated, @Packmule3 :) It wasn't very detailed... I hope I didn't miss what you were looking for... let me know if I did :> 

spicystrawberry said: Muhahhahaha - so @Lmangla encourage me to post some games here :P Sorry for loooooooooong post =)) And Fighting!

Well, supposedly if you've seen over 85 films, you have no life. Mark the ones you've seen. There are over 270 films on this list. Put X's next to the films you've seen, add them up, change the header adding your number, and click post at the bottom. Have fun!

Complete total: 32/270

CONCLUSION - Movies, I sooo have life! LOL 

Guest leechalee

spicystrawberry

said:

Here found another game since both TaecGui have been busying working ! Guess the films games too much :P 

I beat a glass of milk because I smoked crack  

:-?     LOOOOL =)) 
cr : as tagged 

1535400_10153761932145038_238721304_n.jp
Guigui's FB: 16th Jan 2014 - 8.16am (+8GST) Translations: Good morning, I'm going to have my breakfast 
Thank you @chinly for offering to check Zoom-In, but I might be sending you on a wild goose chase. :)
For one, I think the scarf is already sold out, and two, I already received confirmation from one of our lurking readers. @PeggyW, who follows our forum since August 2013 and, even clicked on the reaction button to some of our posts here, has PM’ed me today to say that she owns a scarf and there’s no moon. Just the stars and the three-eyed ghosts.  SHOUT-OUT to @PeggyW! Thank you! 
I believe Guigui added that moon to her scarf. The moon isn’t part of the design. 
If you’re a fabric designer, you’d know how impossible it is to customize ONE scarf with ONE moon, strategically placed in ONE spot -- right over the chest (or if you’re delusional, over the heart). A fabric design is repetitive, meaning there’s a pattern (in this case, the stars and ghosts) that gets repeated over and over the entire length of the fabric.  If you include one detail (like the moon), it will show up printed somewhere else on the cloth. Here’s a quick tutorial from my favorite custom fabric designer, Spoonflower, for anybody who’s interested.   

Now, the next question would be what's that moon, anyway. It could be a medal or a brooch, but I thought it was a pendant or medallion on a chain. Why? Because of Guigui’s hair. Her lock of hair was strategically and too neatly placed on her chest to cover up something, like a chain.  I began searching internet if there was such a pendant with a moon design to match the stars/ghosts on her fabric; and I found out that could fit. 
f7d23afd-a919-4324-9cf4-aef7d5342245_zps

Note: I’m NOT SAYING that she was wearing this specific medallion. All I’m saying is that there DO EXIST moon pendants that can be worn on a chain.  However, this one happens to fit nicely because 1) it’s silver so when you photograph it, it will come out white, and 2) it has the moon and the stars on it. Just like the moon and stars on OKCat’s post-its. dbbafa32-850e-45ea-8538-a6237697610c_zps
3) it came from the same online company,  Rakuten.com, where @cannakat found these TED. mwahahaha. g4730.jpg?_ex=330x330

But any circular pendant will do. Even a capiz shell. 
capiz-round-no-hole.jpg

The last question was could TY have given her a moon pendant.
Well, rationally speaking, it could be from any number of secret admirers. Plus nobody’s stopping her from buying her own jewelry.  We won’t know the facts because we don’t have access to their private lives, obviously. 
However, I’m speculating that TY gave her this. For these reasons:  First, she was covering her eyes again in both pictures. That’s their language, as we all know here. Second, she’s been known to thank SOMEBODY in this particular manner whenever she receives a present.  This isn't the only time she communicated this way. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, PM me. 
And lastly, TY has implied it himself with this poster.
Thursday, Feb 6BfxWugvIUAE-RRz.jpg

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27107559/#Comment_27107559http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27108916/#Comment_27108916

The relevant part here is the admission that OKCat aka TY is enjoying online shopping THESE DAYS
The poster was released Thursday, Feb 6, so NORMALLY it could have been conceptualized any time before Thursday, January 30.  But given that Jan 30 was the beginning of the Chinese New Year celebrations, it would be most likely that TY moved deadlines to anticipate the holiday rush and closures. If he pushed deadlines to mid-January, that would be around the time he would have been shopping for presents for the New Year’s festivities and gifts for Guigui as well.  It’s the timing.
Then, as far as I’ve seen in his interviews, TY doesn’t strike me as a spendthrift.  Based on his lifestyle, he appears frugal with his money, and isn't a SELF-indulgent guy.  (The sports car was a recent purchase, remember?)  So, when @korchick assured me that his alter-ego OKCat was jumping for joy after BUYING the item, I realized then that TY was NOT on a buying spree for himself, but for others. In particular, his girlfriend. lol.  He was enjoying spending his money “these days” because he was giving somebody else pleasure with his present. 
Do you see it? Good! It's nice to be in the company of fellow miccheosso people.  
So yes. I do think he sent Guigui an early present because she was going to California. And Guigui posted it.  But when we missed the obvious connection, she reposted it again – like we’ve seen her done before with the rings and the kitty tags.  But  this time, she raised it up so it'd be more visible.  lol.
1656373_627333407302443_714117149_n.jpg

Guest spicystrawberry

Lmangla said: spicystrawberry said: Muhahhahaha - so @Lmangla encourage me to post some games here :P Sorry for loooooooooong post =)) And Fighting!

Well, supposedly if you've seen over 85 films, you have no life. Mark the ones you've seen. There are over 270 films on this list. Put X's next to the films you've seen, add them up, change the header adding your number, and click post at the bottom. Have fun!

Complete total: 32/270

CONCLUSION - Movies, I sooo have life! LOL 

Archived