(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

BiruAngel said:

spicystrawberry

said:

bleached

said:i finally got the hang of posting photos

:D

......this is the screenshot i had taken on 9th march wherein i think taec liked guigui's photo......this is the photo posted by her fan on instagram!

credit:to the owner 

korchick said:

@

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Twitter on Tue, Mar 11 at 9.20am (KST: 10.20am)Caption

:  

바쁜 일상! 하루에 5분만 일정을 정리해보는 시간을 가져보자냥 주인님들!! 냐냥!! MEOW!! Translation: Busy day/schedule! Masters/Owners, during the day, take just 5minutes to organize/gather yourself!! Nah-nyang!! MEOW!!

@packmule3  

I see the #5 again ....

JunHo and JunK do not follow any1 :(........m a lil disappointed!....but its alright...at least we know that the Hottest support taecgui couple....i know deep inside they care about each other and secretly talk with each other! :D...#TaecGuiFighting.....

Guest spicystrawberry

@BiruAngel 
Only three members of 2PM had verify Instagram account :)
JunHo - @dlwnsgjWooYoung - @DDDNNNMMJunK - @jun2thekay (though unable to open @@ ) 
It been told that Taecyeon have no instagram account. It's fake so does tissues Suzy, the one followed @taecyeonz 
Credits goes to

http://www.allkpop.com/forums_post/allkpop/K-POP/miss-a-suzy-instagram

Guest spicystrawberry

sophora said:

@

spicystrawberry

said: @BiruAngel 

Only three members of 2PM had verify Instagram account

:)

JunHo - @dlwnsgjWooYoung - @DDDNNNMMJunK - @jun2thekay (though unable to open @@ ) 

It been told that Taecyeon have no instagram account. It's fake so does

tissues

Suzy, the one followed @taecyeonz 

Credits goes to

http://www.allkpop.com/forums_post/allkpop/K-POP/miss-a-suzy-instagram

Guest didoniji

This article was taken via 2oneday.comCREDITS: KBS WORLD
For full pix and DL, visit this thread!

2014-kwave_03month-1_zps2ad905af.jpg"We are tired of the term 'beast idol'.  Do not be confused: on the stage or a movie set, wherever he is, Taecyeon is just Taecyeon.

Taecyeon is that kind of person

Beast idol.  This is the first word that pops up into our heads when we think of Taecyeon.  What does 'beast' mean?  In the dictionary, it says it is a term to describe 'a four-footed homoeothermic animal', or 'a very violent or uncivilized person'.  But how many people would think that the term 'beast idol', referring to Taecyeon, has the same meaning as this?  The term 'beast idol' that ornaments his name is very far from the dictionary definition.  He ended up assigning new meaning to the term 'beast'.

A strong body, a positive mind, faithfulness.  This is the image we have of Taecyeon.  Diligence has become a habit.  With him, there is no irritation or moaning.  There is only laughter in places he has passed.

Taecyeon: "I am always thankful that the work I do and the things I want to do are flowing in a positive direction.  I want to attempt to do more things.  And I want to have good results."  Someone who can brush aside any hardship or trial.  Taecyeon is that kind of person.

GENESIS OF 2PM takes up 1st place in the Oricon charts in Japan

Born in December 27, 1988.  He is 27 in Korean age this year.  After immigrating to the US when he was young, he completed middle and high school there and made a debut with 2PM's single album Hottest Time of the Day in 2008 after returning to Korea.  Starting with the first full-length album with the title song "Heartbeat" that made 2PM the 2PM it is today, he continued his career with the second full-length album Hands Up in 2011 and the third full-length album GROWN in 2013.  Not only this, GENESIS OF 2PM - the third full length Japanese album that was recently released - recorded sales of 63,000 copies and ranked number one in the Oricon chart in Japan, again confirming the '2PM power'.  63,000 tops the sales of 51,000 copies sold of the second full-length Japanese album LEGEND OF 2PM, released last February.  The fourth national tour in Japan that was held with the release of GENESIS OF 2PM gathered over 150,000 fans in 14 performances in five cities.

Taecyeon: "To me, 2PM is family.  Brothers and rivals at the same time, and friends that I can pour my heart out to. (laughs)"

We cannot talk about Taecyeon without talking about 2PM.  2PM and its members are what help him endure through the countless schedules of films, dramas, etc.

Every moment like it's the first and last

Of course, Taecyeon's career does not only consist of his work with 2PM.  He has portrayed diverse characters such as the role of Han Jungwoo in Cinderella's Sister (2010), Jinguk in Dream High (2011), Cha Geonwoo in Who Are You (2013) and Kang Donghee in Wonderful Days that started airing February 22.  Particularly in the movie Marriage Blue (2013) and the entertainment program We Got Married, we got to see the rare romantic side of Taecyeon.  Not only music activities in Korea and Japan, but also dramas and movies!  I think he is a 'workaholic idol'.

Taecyeon: "I'm not sure.  If I only acted, I could have time to try harder and afford leisure.  But I am not anxious.  The time I spend with my members when I am on stage as 2PM, the wild applause we get from our fans, these things have their very own charm.  And I am also fascinated with the process of concentrating when I'm filming dramas and movies.  I think music and acting both influence each other and help me create emotions.  A desire to become number one?  I don't have that.  I just wish to be happy every single moment of my life."

He is a workaholic idol.  Don't they say that in whatever field, an 'enjoyer' is stronger than a 'hard worker'?  Here you go.  Taecyeon is absorbed into having a fun conversation with the staff even in the short periods of time during a photoshoot.  He is truly enjoying himself.  Like every moment is the first and last.  

Taecyeon, in which there is another 'Taecyeon'

Taecyeon likes reading webtoons and wants to learn how to cook in the future.  At times, he seems brusque and calm, but there is another 'Taecyeon' inside.  This is what we call true softness.  All of a sudden, I am curious about how Taecyeon loves.

Taecyeon: "I am attracted to someone when I see them actively working at their duties.  And they have to understand me too.  When I am convinced about my feelings?  I could be active and straightforward.  But if I really like that person, I can't speak to them or even look at them.  I'm the type that goes through heartburn. (laughs)"

This man, he seems more 'real' the more I see him.  He is closer to rough than fancy and simple than complex, but that is why I am convinced that he is the type of person that I can trust for a long time.

Taecyeon will be showing off a new side of himself through the role of Kang Donghee in the new KBS drama Wonderful Days that started airing on February 22.  I am already picturing him enjoying every moment like it's his last while acting out his role.

sophora said: Reporting to the bird-watching society regarding health status of the female chick:
Chick code-named Guigui replied her fans: (under her post about what woman face every month as per angelangie's post: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27106160/#Comment_27106160  )
謝謝你們關心喔!現在好多了⋯讓自己吃了兩個蛋塔!小開心
Translation: Thank you (plural) for caring!  Feel much better now...let myself eat two egg/custard tarts!  Small happinesscr: Guigui FB
p.s. I cannot be certain when this was posted as the time in my screen capture does not make sense to me at all... :-O  p.p.s. anyone who reads Chinese and wants some tips on relieving period pains can have a look at her fans' comments :))

*note: 'small happiness' 小開心  here is a different phrase in Chinese from the one she used when she posted about 'small happiness' 小幸福 in Korea with photo of the Alien/Earth girl couple.The term here 開心 is used more often in daily life, e.g. can be used when you are pleased to meet someone (eg Guigui used this term on the heart in the Cave Cafe about meeting Taec), or when you are having fun/a good time (eg Guigui used this term in the BTS at the end of her honeymoon when she said she had a fun and happy time).  On the other hand, the term 幸福 she used in Korea kind of carries a more 'blessed' feel, used when you are very happy and satisfied with your life.I hope I am making sense...it's not an issue at all really, but just in case Taec lurks here, I wanted to say to him "Taec, don't worry!  You make her happier than two egg tarts ever will!!!"

Guest sophora

Lmangla

said:

thanks for taking the effort to clarify @sophora what GuiGui meant  :)
by the way, your final comment (highlighted) cracked me up and reminded me of this....

http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2014/01/socmed-guigui-and-eggs.html

hmmm... does she really like eggs? since when? wonder if she got to have egg hearts again when she was in korea?

cr: b8l8
(ep 2 ~ their meal)

Guest cannakat

sophora said:

Lmangla

said:

thanks for taking the effort to clarify @sophora what GuiGui meant  :)
by the way, your final comment (highlighted) cracked me up and reminded me of this....

http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2014/01/socmed-guigui-and-eggs.html

hmmm... does she really like eggs? since when? wonder if she got to have egg hearts again when she was in korea?

cr: b8l8
(ep 2 ~ their meal)

minwooluv78 said: korchick said:

@

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Twitter on Tue, Mar 11 at 9.20am (KST: 10.20am)Caption

:  

바쁜 일상! 하루에 5분만 일정을 정리해보는 시간을 가져보자냥 주인님들!! 냐냥!! MEOW!! Translation: Busy day/schedule! Masters/Owners, during the day, take just 5minutes to organize/gather yourself!! Nah-nyang!! MEOW!!

@packmule3  

I see the #5 again ....

Guest spicystrawberry

Unrelated but I think Taecyeon think like him too ^^
Chris Evans says he's over partying and ready to settle down.

"I want to get married, though I want children—to me that's the ultimate thing. 
When you're old and on your death bed, looking back at your life it's not going to be the films you've made or what you've accomplished, it's the relationships you have. 
You're survived by things that matter—the people you love and those who love you back."

1911674_10152257988248948_1180738456_n.j

@packmule3 It been awhile huh? Captain Obvious =)) 

Guest spicystrawberry

BiruAngel said: Taec pic ... no idea who those 2 boys are.  No description or intro was given.cr: Okniverse
@spicystrawberry   Check out his hair style ....  :D

Archived