(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

b8l8 said: spicystrawberry said: Muhahhahaha - so @Lmangla encourage me to post some games here :P Sorry for loooooooooong post =)) And Fighting!

Well, supposedly if you've seen over 85 films, you have no life. Mark the ones you've seen. There are over 270 films on this list. Put X's next to the films you've seen, add them up, change the header adding your number, and click post at the bottom. Have fun!

CONCLUSION - Movies, I sooo have life! LOL 

Guest labbit

Guigui also posted about her 3/15 activities in FB...translated : This Saturday 3/15 1600 I will be at Double Dutch Club There is activity....so welcome all of you to come to watch Gui (ghost) and play with me. add98874b1da203510474d3184de889c.jpg

Guest spicystrawberry

Muhahahaha - Poor edit but better than nothing to see :D though the maps is wrong =)) *shrug*
10012579_10151859294246157_236195022_n.j
EDIT : 6PM have too many reason - that somehow connect TaecGui so yeah 6 heart shapes :x 

cr : as tagged 

Sparky aka spicystrawberry,

This picture of hands doing a heart sign with the rainbow background, do you remember seeing that in GG's FB? Would you mind checking please? Get the date, too, and her caption. Am on my cell so can't do much scrolling in twitter and FB. Thanks. :)

Did someone already post this update from GG?

GG FB update 3/11 at around 3pm Taiwan time
Translation:  Thank you Eric Oppa...those in Korea, remember to watch it!
Untitled_zps7137eb1b.png
Her drama is going to air in Korea every Friday on MBC at 1am...that's really really late....but it will work well for TY  :)) :))

angelangie said: @chinlylin unnie you're in taiwan!!! Gui Gui will be back on 15th March to attend an event there!! :)
寶麗來國際娛樂有限公司 (Facebook)
好久不見的鬼鬼吳映潔, (Gui Gui whom we havent seen for a long times)
將於3/15出席「白色情人節台北時尚之旅活動」!!! (Will be attending the White Valentine in Taipei on 15th March)
活動時間:3/15(六) 下午四點 (Will start at 4pm 15th March)
活動地點:台北市忠孝東路四段205巷20號(DDC旗艦店) (the locations name DDC store)

Guest spicystrawberry

packmule3

said: Sparky aka spicystrawberry, This picture of hands doing a heart sign with the rainbow background, do you remember seeing that in GG's FB? Would you mind checking please? Get the date, too, and her caption. Am on my cell so can't do much scrolling in twitter and FB. Thanks.

:)

Guest spicystrawberry

Oh take note that - OkCat born in 23 July 2002 for those who doesn't know about it. We will see owner's of OkCat wife will post what ~ xD
jb1p5o9YIH3L6Y.png

cr : OkCat 

You know, I might be wrong, but I'm inclined to think that this instagram is his. You see, he/she/it has the audacity to link it to TY's real twitter account, the taeccool account. To me that shows that he/she/it isn't afraid to be caught as a fake. Also, his/her/its style of sending messages, as in syntax and brevity, fits what I know of okcat's texts and posts. The way he says thank you, or updates followers of events, has his style of formality. He doesn't breach that fan-idol wall even when he's greeting them.

Lastly, he does refer to himself as oppa in a couple of the texts. Which in itself is the height of weirdness, if you're not a) a guy and B) older than the average fangirls/followers.

Again this is just the sense I'm getting. I haven't gone through pages of this instagram.

Gotta go.

@spicystrawberry  Some people were questioning whether it's really TY's account too ... Perhaps you can check JunHo's or JunK's IG account to see if they follow this account to verify?  

bouquet78 said:

angelangie

said: @chinlylin unnie you're in taiwan!!! Gui Gui will be back on 15th March to attend an event there!!

:)
寶麗來國際娛樂有限公司

(Facebook)

將於3/15出席「白色情人節台北時尚之旅活動」!!! (Will be attending the White Valentine in Taipei on 15th March)

angelangie said: . chinlylin said: angelangie said: @chinlylin unnie you're in taiwan!!! Gui Gui will be back on 15th March to attend an event there!! :)
寶麗來國際娛樂有限公司 (Facebook)

Guest spicystrawberry

@packmule3 unnie , it doesnt convinced me much. Taecyeon quite popular also..but doesn't make to Ent.News while the rest of 3 members of 2PM had and even the fake instagram account, Suzy also had put the real twitter account.

I dont know about this his and OkCat styles though.

Guest gil_noona

Me? I'll say: 

Sir, do you want Guigui...errr... CHICKEN mcnuggets to go with your HAPPY meal?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

If it was me, I'll say:

"Taecyeon Ssi, I love you.. but I know you love GuiGui, so don't mind me..."

Archived