Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

@cheerkoo, you have such a stature ,that I feel a little intimidated ,and I don't dare to address to you ,(yet ,still I did it )! You're all a professional sober person and I'd like for you to show often your other qualities and talents because you have many and you've showed its in the past ! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR EXCELLENT JOB, THAT YOU DO FOR US ! SMILE !@meow 13 -thank you ! to me you resemble very much -spiritually- with cheerkoo , and I  know for certain that you hide in you chest a volcano ! (Don't ask me how I know !)
 @GHSforever,the wind of love ,and romantic adventures blows in your locks ,in your soul and under your wings ! Since HK you've become a love-pigeon( that's happens if someone touch an angel?) ! Thank you for this refreshing fragrance!

Hello sunnies,hope all of u are doing well..thanx meow and cheerkoo for the info and translation.. can we take part too in the hope message relay?if we can i would love to participate too..though i would be hiding my face..hehe..anything for our angel :-) i miss her alot where is she? :-( please keep voting do not give up..we are fighter sunnies afteral :-) :-) :-) :-)

@rolalockhart and all sunnies if we continue to vote as we did before she will regain her original no1 position again..do vote :-)

i wonder how hyesun can study so much even taking her homework to taiwan and studying till late night and getting top grades..i got an exam on sunday and i feel so lazy to study.hehe..after my masters i have become very lazy..hyesun give me some of your skills and ability..i need it badly.hehe!!

class="ch_title_end"용감한 기자들'구오나르도 다빈치' 구혜선의 간 큰 사생활 [17회 미공개영상]http://tvcast.naver.com/v/63905

it's a program called <Courageous Journalists> (?) the journalist talks about HyeSun. I think she said she's very down-to-earth and talented?! she talked about the VIP premiere HS visited SolWon, handling interview without manager &stylist, taking metro to school and about Peach Tree too. @cheerkoo, appreciated if you could take a look and tell us exactly what's that about. Thanks in advance :)

@myoblu thanks for your kind words. I can't be comaprable to @cheerkoo. her contribution to the thread is marvelous.

Dear @ meow , the pleasure it's all mine !  I didn't compare the measure of your contributions ,even for me they are similar ,without being impolite towards neither of you . If I may  ,I should make a kitchen comparison : you provide the ingredients and @ cheerkoo made exquisite food of it ! I hope it's not outrageous ,even is not so poetic . I compare your stature professional ,your dedication ,your infinite loyality ! BOW TO BOTH OF YOU !  THANK YOU!

@cheerkoo..THANK YOU for the translation..we will really be at lost without you :x
@meow..THANK YOU for the updates..WOW i was watching the video on that COURAGEOUS JOURNALIST though i didn't understand what the journalist was saying just hearing the name GHS SSI made my day so happy because i sense she was really very impressed with GHS the whole time she was talking about GHS :x
@yonghwa..THANK YOU for the mv..that was really so nice of you to make a video of her..isn't she just so naturally beautiful in and out :x
THANK YOU SUNNIES!DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT OUR GHS:x

meow13 said: class="ch_title_end"용감한 기자들'구오나르도 다빈치' 구혜선의 간 큰 사생활 [17회 미공개영상]http://tvcast.naver.com/v/63905

it's a program called <Courageous Journalists> (?) the journalist talks about HyeSun. I think she said she's very down-to-earth and talented?! she talked about the VIP premiere HS visited SolWon, handling interview without manager &stylist, taking metro to school and about Peach Tree too. @cheerkoo, appreciated if you could take a look and tell us exactly what's that about. Thanks in advance :)

@myoblu thanks for your kind words. I can't be comaprable to @cheerkoo. her contribution to the thread is marvelous.

OMG @cheerkoo THANK YOU THANK YOU ..i was laughing heavily at that coffee and orange combination and leading everybody to do it but no one farted HAHAHAHAHA she is also mischievous just like JIRO i can't stop laughing:x
@meow13 THANK YOU THANK YOU AGAIN:x

Hello Sunnies! Hello beautiful world! Like GHS, I'm trying to see the world like her. kekeke....

Thank you again @meow13 & @sukreen for continuously bringing in good stuff about Hye Sun. @cheerkoo thank you for finding time to translate for us & with speed I must say. For the wonderful Sunnies who always come by to post old & new photos/videos, or just lurk in this thread, thank you all. =D> ^:)^

My list on why I love GHS keeps adding, it goes on & on, there's so many already. I love that latest article posted- "Courageous Journalists" It says a lot of TRUE GHS! So astute of her-Yoo SeulGi. Two adjectives that describes GHS, PURE & SIMPLE. In spite of what she have achieved, she never have any "Diva" attitude or "royalty feeling" expectations from the public. Indeed she's very down to earth. Never vain, why should she be? She's gifted with natural beauty paired with a good heart. No need to look twice in the mirror or have a retouch. Even if she wears a sack or in a crowd, you can single her out & she would still look beautiful. haha... Wow, she can always ask anyone & they would listen to her request! Can't say NO? (oh boy, she's lucky not to have met me yet! I don't know if I will say no esp. if she's with LMH! LOL!) GHS is one of a kind. No mean bone in her body. It's like "a touch of an angel?" I'll probably say YES! in the end. hahaha....

I love GHS dearly, not because of one or two or three reasons but a huge pile of never ending reasons!!! Sunnies, I bet you feel the same way.  :) :X

Happy Thursday, Hello Sunnies :)

@meow13 Thanks for the article @cheerkoo Thanks for the translation

@yonghwa Thanks for the video I need to watch it whn I get home tonight :)

@myonenonly and @s_sun I miss You sis hope your having a great time :)

Sunnies Philippines Absolute Darling premiere 6/24/2013 dont forget to support the drama :)

AbsoluteBoyfriendepisode22036_0002.jpg

photo 579562_425568260790175_265250893488580_1819521_1300592229_n_jpg_scaled500-1.jpg

This DIAMOND-GIRL is still dust stars in the eyes of many of her own people . I know ,I know that "nobody is prophet in his own country " ,still it take too much time for them to open their eyes and see the treasure they really, really have under their nose . This miraculous GIRL  being so modest ,so down to earth, so open heartily ,so gentle ,let the FALSE impression of meaningless, when she's so profound that few are the capacity to understand her . " Thousand years take the light for touching here "! I can stop myself of being amazed of the profoundness of her thoughts,of her deeds of her life philosophy ! For me always remained wanders, shadows, questions ! One can see her,touch her, hear her, but somehow SHE STILL REMAIN A  MIRAGE - BEAUTIFUL ONE  ! A COMBINATION BETWEEN APHRODITIS AND ATHENE!     I'm sorry ,but my knowledge about Asian Mythology is very limited !     I WISH YOU ALL THE HAPPINESS ALONG WITH YOUR LOVED ONES !  IF YOU'RE HAPPY THAT'S MEANS YOU HAVE ALL YOU WANT,ALL YOU NEED !      OUR MAGNANIMOUS PRINCESS !

Guest S_sun

Hello fellow Sunnies,

Good to be back! Our girl continues to make us proud! It is good to hear good accounts from others and the latest from reporter Yoo emphasizes the difference between GHS and other actresses. In everything she does , her good and kind heart takes over. What an angel! Thanks Sue and @meow13 for the news clip.

I am going to join our Philippines Sunnies and watch Absolute Boyfriend again. When you have met GHS in person, you realise what a feat is for her to portray those loud and bright characters in front of so many people and  what a great actor she is. In person, she is so gentle and softspoken....
I look forward to her next movie whereby she said she will act. Let's start saving to support her in her next venture, whether it is rice wreaths, tickets sales, dvd purchase, etc...

Please continue to support GHS by voting . ..

Thanks to all Sunnies and lurkers who kept this thread going lively and warm!

New from our DC friends:
Korea's Otv is again broadcasting BOF.
Also BOF is to air in Chile starting June 23rd.
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=129214&page=1&bbs=
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=129215&page=1&bbs=
Someone saw GHS inside MBC building~~
제가 본 분이 구혜선님 맞나요? Was it really you? GHS-nim?
청바지에 흰 셔츠.. 짧은 단발.. Jeans and white T-shirt with short hair.
이 더운 날...  What a hot weather...
배나오고.. 늙은 아저씨인 절 향해..  To this old ajussi with a protruding belly..
싱긋..웃어주신 ...그 분이 구혜선님 맞나요? you smiled...You were really GHS-nim. Right?
(I guess he just cannot believe GHS smiled at him. DC friends think perhaps GHS was at MBC for the documentary project?)

http://gall.dcinsidey.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=129216&page=1&bbs=
DC fans also miss GHS very much.
They want to see her soon and hoping that GHS will be seen in her Ullengo documentary.

I wonder what Happened to the documentary on Huh, Nan-Sul-Hun, a Genius Poet of the Joseon Dynasty??
I remember one DC fan saying that Huh Nan Sul Hun documentary was only for a very local mbc station. I really hope that is not true.

Guest S_sun

Thanks for the news bit from DC , Sue. Even though it is not acting, I wish we could see her somewhere , doing whatever.....
Hahaha GHS really made that ajussi's day with her beautiful smile.

Wonder when will these documentaries be ready. The Ullengo one is for the Craft Festival? Which means maybe in September?

Philippines Sunnies, has AB started showing yet? I presume it will be dubbed in tagalog? So HS voice being dubbed is not an issue then? I remember some viewers did not like her dubbed voice. For me , although I prefer her own voice, after one got used to it, it was fine. Let us know how the drama is being received there.

Sunnies, please support her by voting. She is going down in all the polls. Let's move her up! It only takes a couple of minutes daily.
http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&category=153&page=1 daily and constantly
http://www.ttpaihang.com/vote/rank.php?voteid=825&page=2 1x every 24 hrs
http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women like the page first, then 1x every 24 hrs

Top Hallyu Stars Voting 
(KPOP Stars/KPOP IDOL Groups/Korean Actors and Actresses)

Who is your favorite star? Please Vote!!(one day one click)

WHAT ABOUT THIS POLL ? I SHOULD GO ON WITH IT ? SEEMS LIKE I'M THE ONLY ONE ! 

Thank you for links @S_sun . and for your warm and soaring posts !

THANK YOU @CHEERKOO ,OUR PRICELESS TREASURE !