[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest loveyoungie

Hair cut...wonder how is she going to bring out the feel of Oh Young when she do her promo in Hong Kong on 30th June...hmmm...

sunshine4ever said: yuhotarubi said: hi everyone, I didn't watch this drama before, but I did hear that it was quite famous in korea, and as it seems it's famous here as well,  and I'm wondering now if I should give it a chance, I love melodramas ( when done right)  and I love Kim Bum, but I didn't watch any dramas of Jo In Sung or Song Hye Kyo, so I don't know, is this drama good all the way to the end ??? 

Guest NEWMARIO

Song Hye-kyo cuts off hair but beauty remains

Source | 2013/06/16 | 66 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo319035.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo cut her hair short.

She attended the opening ceremony of the 2013 Chinese Film Awards in Seoul on the 16th.

Song Hye-kyo looked very different from the time she was in the drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows".

She had cut her long hair and worn a white toned dress with fashion accessories.

Song Hye-kyo is currently going back and forth China and Korea, preparing for her new Chinese movie.

Meanwhile, The Chinese Film Awards that's been happening every other year in Korea is an event which introduces various Chinese movies and will be held in the Yeoeuido CGV and BUsan Centum City CGV. The closing ceremony film will be "A Wedding Invitation" by Oh Ki-hwan from Korea.

Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie... ( English )

Guest NEWMARIO

[Photo] Song Hye Kyo Attends ′2013 Chinese Film Festival′

2013-06-17 12:19  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Hea Jung Min | Nancy Leehttp://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gif icon_issue_1.gif
rating
  • tweettweet3tweet
  • intrestingGo to Forum    0  |   Reply  0Actress Song Hye Kyo made an appearance at the opening ceremony for the 2013 Chinese Film Festival, held at the Yeoido CGV in Seoul on June 16.

16513354.jpg

Song Hye Kyo takes to the stage at the opening ceremony.

76398960.jpg

Song Hye Kyo says her remarks to kick off off the film festival.

58391005.jpg

Song Hye Kyo gives off a chic smile.

62186157.jpg

Song Hye Kyo glows on stage.

19843765.jpg

Song Hye Kyo′s bob and healthy glow are perfect for the season.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; line-height: 1.375; "“That Winter, The Wind Blows” Wins Award at Shanghai TV Fest
Posted on 2013/06/17 by Kang Jung Yeon in TV 

Zo In-sung

Zo In-sung poses at the the 19th Shanghai Television Festival which was held from June 10 to 14, 2013 [HS Media]

Korean TV series “That Winter, The Wind Blows” won an award at the annual Shanghai TV festival held last week.

The show’s producer Kim Tae-kyu and main male star Zo In-sung were present at the event and accepted the silver award for foreign TV series with “That Winter” last Friday, announced Zo’s agency IOK Company through press release today.

For his acceptance speech, Zo started by saying “I love you” in Chinese and went onto say, “All the staff, actors and actresses of the show will be happy to hear his. I am happy to have this chance to be here and say hello to all of you.”

The prestigious Shanghai TV Festival, into its 19th edition, is the first and largest television festivals in Asia held since 1986.

“That Winter,” also starring actress Song Hye-kyo, was on air on SBS from February to April this year and was a mega-hit, winning the top spot on the prime time TV charts for seven weeks straight.

Reporter. Kang Jung Yeon atoz@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of HS Media

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/60201

Guest sunshine4ever

Source: http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=205689

Cho In Sung attends and receives an award during 'Shanghai TV Festival'

2013-06-18 09:24

2r39g7o.jpg

Cho In Sung proved his great popularity in China.

Recently, Cho In Sung attended 'Shanghai TV Festival', which was hosted by the government of China, and also got invited to 'Shanghai International Film Festival', which is one of the most prestigious film festivals in Asia.

Cho In Sung left to China on June 14th, and he received 'Silver Award' under the foreign category at 'Shanghai TV Festival'.

'Shanghai TV Festival' is an international festival with a huge influence, and Cho In Sung made Korean dramas even prouder by getting his works recognized.

Cho In Sung, who got up on the stage to accept the award, said 'Wo Ai Ni (I love you)', and received great cheers from his fans.

He went on, "I'm sure all of the staffs and the actors will be largely delighted. I feel honored to get the chance to attend this festival, and I will make many special memories here. Thank you."

Afterwards, Cho In Sung attended the red carpet event of 'Shanghai International Film Festival', which is one of the most prestigious film festivals of Asia.

On the other hand, Cho In Sung will be meeting up with his fans in different countries through variety of different promotion events.

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

thanks to kdramafanusa for posting this news at JIS's thread

Guest sunshine4ever

Hello my dearest Windblowers, you are so awesome. Thanks so much for all the updates. Wow, I'm so impressed with you guys. I thought I will be the only one left behind in this thread when I last said good bye to you here. But you're still here. :) I hope you all will still stay here until December 31st of this year and then we can all watch the SBS Drama Year End Awards and hoping that our favorite couple wins. :D

Ever since I bought the TWTWB OST CD, I had been playing it a lot. I like all the songs, but especially Tae Yeon's "And One." It is a very beautiful song and I'm so overwhelmed by its lyrics. Beautifully written just for Oh Young's love for Oh Soo.

By the way, I just recently watched Shark and although it's not really a romantic type of drama and is very much like a revenge drama. Shark is also quite dark based on its plot, but I'm enjoying it. Just recommending it in case anyone is thinking of watching something new at this moment. And if you do, hope to see you in Shark's thread. Sorry for going off topic a bit. Hehe.

Getting back on...here's our favorite onscreen couple with "And One"

[Engsub+Vietsub][MV] Tae Yeon - And One (That Winter, The Wind Blows OST )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWJJcjwwF8s

credits to Nhokshockqns

That Winter The wind blows OST MV - Taeyeon (And One) Eng Sub + Hangul

credits to Yern Yee

And One(Taeyeon)MV with English & Chinese subs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aZNsY5nHv8

credits to lavenderiscry

Guest ng2612

8320c399-2053-45b5-9920-c66ef87791c5.jpg

@luluwannagohome
, You wrote "In Sung will appear for something special next week other than this promotion. kkkk. I'll keep you guys guessing and anticipating first.image". 
???

Guest JAYwalkers

its been a while since my last post in this awesome and lovely thread....hello windblowers...:-h
oh soo and oh young,i miss you two so much  :((  i still watch the winter the wind blows every wednesday....again and again..because i love this drama and all the actors & actresses,the ost etc....so i never get bored of this awesome drama...this drama is still no 1 in my melodrama's list :x
i just want to share an article about our lovely oh young aka song hye kyo
Sorry if someone already posted this.... ^:)^
i just posted the paragraph when song hye kyo's name was mentioned..you can read the full article here : http://www.tenasia.com/archives/60259

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Korea-China Film Industry Come Together for 2013 Chinese Film Festival2013061715195289918-615x393.jpg
From left, director Wong Kar-wai, Chinese actor Tony Leung Chiu Wai and Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi participate in the press conference for the 2013 Chinese Film Festival held in Seoul, Korea on June 16, 2013. [TenAsia/ Gue Hye Jung]

Q. Song Hye-kyo plays Ip Man’s wife in the movie. What is your impression of her as an actress after working with her?

Tony Leung : Before we worked together, the impression I got of her from her dramas was that she’s pretty young girl. But I got a completely different impression of her after while working on this movie. I found a very mature and noble side to her, one that fit the time period depicted in the movie.

cr:tenasia

Guest luluwannagohome

[ENG SUB] [HD] JO IN SUNG and KIM KYU TAE Acceptance Speech for TWTWB at 19th Shanghai TV Festival