[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest mamamika

loveyoungie said: Looking at some of the questions....I guess I should re-watch with eng sub for once as I usually watch with Chinese subs. It is so fun searching for the answers and I second the idea of making a book of 100 questions on TWTWB. :D 

mamamika said: Here are some fun questions for @loveyoungie:
11. What does Youngie like to see when she watches romatic movies?
12. Which anniversary did PL Group selebrate at the ski resort?
13. What did Oh Soo like to eat when he still was at orphanage?
14. Which style of clothes doesn't Oh Soo oppa like Youngie to wear?
15. When a person kill another person, what did Oh Soo think which punishment would the killer receive?
It's so easy making questions but doesn't know the answers. :)I also have to watch TWTWB again to find the exactly answers. 
Just found a link to watch the drama with german sub. I'm amazed how far the wind blows. :x

Guest loveyoungie

Ans to Q12 is 24th...I remember there was a printing error on the notice in the lift in ep 8. Instead of 24th, it was printed as 24st... I was lol then...keke... Ans to Q13 is street hawker's ja jang myeon which was mentioned in ep 14....keke

mamamika said: Join this funny game with us @utkim. It's brain's training.  :D
Here we go again:
16. In which year did Moon Hee Joo die?
17. How much money did Oh Soo's mum give him when she came to see him once at school?
18. Who owned Youngie's first kiss?
19. What's the occupation of Young's mother?
20. Who is Young's first love?

Here we go again:
17. How much money did Oh Soo's mum give him when she came to see him once at school?

Here we go again:

Guest sunshine4ever

Source: http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=4209

Hit series That Winter, The Wind Blows to be released in DVD

Write: 2013-06-21 17:48:35 / Update: 2013-06-22 09:49:59

33m8v9z.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] The hit series 'That winter, the wind blows' will be made in DVD.

'That Winter, the wind blows' was aired on TV from February to April and it was beloved by so many audiences. The series starred Zo In-sung and Song Hye-kyo as main casts and it was written by No Hee-kyung, who is the most well-known writer in Korea. The series was awarded for creating beautiful scenery a few months ago as well.

To thank all those fans who loved the series, director Kim Gyu-tae produced a DVD version and it is in progress to be released in August. The DVD will include director's commentaries, actors' interview, making films, and behind cuts that were never revealed on TV. In addition, each episode will include 5~15 minutes more that were erased due to limited air time on TV.

The well-made drama 'That winter, the wind blows' in DVD can be met in coming August.

(photo by bntnews DB)

Thanks to @kdramafanusa for posting this news at JIS's thread.

Guest loveyoungie

Ans:58,000 Won in ep.7

I don't know whether Windblowers read this news yet? According to this link http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=baramibunda&no=39132&page=1&bbs= ( TWTWB dc) , JIS & Kim Bum will promote the drama in Japan on 29th this month. The only thing I regret that SHK won't go with them. :(( she will promote the drama in Hong Kong at that time.

Anyway, that's the good news for TWTWB, it' will be the events attracting huge attention from fans.

Guest luluwannagohome

Jo In Sung and Kim Bum to hold fan meeting in Japan
Cr:Ajunews.comOriginal Link: http://china.ajunews.com/renewal/view.jsp?newsId=20130625000201English trans: luluwannagohome@soompi.com

On the 29th this month, actor Jo In Sung and Kim Bum will meet more than 2000 Japanese fans at Shibuya Public Hall. (aka. Shibuya CC Lemon Hall) This is a part of the promotional cycle for their drama 'That Winter, The Wind Blows'. They will head to Japan on the 28th.
Japanese TV station has bought the highly priced broadcasting right of the drama, and planned to broadcast the drama across the country over the second half of the year. All of the main cast and crew have participated in the promotion for the drama.
Relevant official revealed, 'Due to the Liancourt Rocks dispute, it is rare to find korean dramas being shown on Japanese TV stations lately. Thus this marks a significant breakthrough, and we are looking forward to the drama causing a new surge of korean wave in Japan. '
On another note, 'That Winter, The Wind Blows', SBS's Wednesday-Thursday drama, was broadcast in Korea starting from February. It achieved great viewer ratings, gained immense popularity, and was even granted with the name of 'The Best Drama of 2013'.

Guest sunshine4ever

Thanks to kdramafanusa for posting this. So the director will also be attending with them. Wow. This TWTWB team is tight. Good luck to the cast and director in Japan. I hope they will make a good sales and a lot of Japanese fans will support them.

Source: http://www.tenasia.com/archives/61460

Zo In-sung and Kim Beom to Meet Fans in Japan

2013/06/25 by Kang Jung Yeon

mk857m.jpg

Korean actor Zo In Sung during an interview with TenAsia. [TenAsia/ Lee Jin Hyuk]

Korean actor Zo In-sung and Kim Beom will be heading to Japan this week.

The male leads of hit SBS drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows” will start promoting their production in Japan together on Friday, Zo’s agency IOK Company and Kim’s agency King Kong Entertainment told TenAsia on Tuseday.

Zo and Kim will meet around 2,000 fans at “That Winter, The Wind Blows Premium Promotion Event” which will be held at the CC Lemon Hall in Tokyo on Saturday, according to both agencies.

The two actors will also take part in a press conference and interviews with various media outlets. The show’s producer Kim Tae-kyu will participate in the event as well.

Their mega-hit mellow drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows” had nabbed the top spot on Korea’s prime time charts for seven weeks straight.

Top Korean actress Song Hye-kyo also starred in the drama and girl group A-Pink member Jeong Eun-ji played a major supporting role in the show that was on air from February to April this year.

The drama is scheduled to show on a major Japanese broadcasting channel starting in late August, but the name of the station and details to the schedule remains confidential.

mjmm28.jpg

Korean actor Kim Beom during an interview with TenAsia. [TenAsia/ Chae Ki Won]

Reporter. Kang Jung Yeon atoz@tenasia.co.kr
Photographer. Lee Jin Hyuk
Editor. Jessica Kim

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>