[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

This is my first time posting a comment on this forum. I watched the movie "Love Me Not" just recently, that is after I watched this drama last month @ dramacrazy.net. While watching the movie the plot of the story was so similar in "TWTWB" drama and was been wondering that this drama was a remake of the movie "Love Me Not", for the movie was shown several years than the drama. There were only few events of the drama that were slightly different and so with its  ending. In the movie they did met but in the other world while in the drama they were both alive. I like and love the portrayal of SHK and JIS in their respective roles and the two had a strong chemistry compared to the movie with KJH and MGY.

Guest loveyoungie

mamamika said: The OST CD i listen to it all the time too, never get bored of it. It's just fantastic. My favourite song is Number 16. That's the background music for the first almost kiss scene and the scene when Young writes on the snow "i want to live", Oh Soo falled and falled deeply for Young, he sunk and sunk in the love he couldn't reject. We can feel it all. The way they fall in love is the part which attract me the most.
Oh my syndrom. I tried to stay away from soompi for a time to try to live my life. It works for a while, but now it back again and even stronger. Is that called "jo-jo effect"? I need to go to rehab.  :((

I can't stop listening to 'Winter Love' by The One, I've been listening to it over and over and never get tired of listening to it :):) WAHHH!!! I'm still having withdrawal from this drama! 

Guest mamamika

^5 @mamamika, track 16 was my top favourite too. 
Indeed....I too have never get bored with the OST...just that it pains me to play my precious CD non-stop in my sound bar but at the same time I do not wish to listen to the lower quality of the mp3 version unless on the move. My whole family has been forced to listen to the OST with me to the extend that my sis n my bro-in-law downloaded their own fav track and kept repeating it on their mobile. Even my friend's 4 yr old girl who often stayover knows how to hum Taeyeon's And One. What a great influence!! 

Guest mamamika

I really like the mini game @KyoRean and @Novo6060 are playing. I also have some questions. Lets heat up this thread with this game, all my windhard!

mamamika said: I really like the mini game @KyoRean and @Novo6060 are playing. I also have some questions. Lets heat up this thread with this game, all my windhard!
 1. What's the name of the doctor, who makes fake report for Wang biseo on Young's eyes?
 2. What's the name of the orphan which Wang biseo first come to search for Oh Soo's true identity? 
3. When their mother passed away. Why didn't Young's brother come back to his father and sister, but lived in arm.

Guest OreoVampire

nov6060 said: mamamika said: I really like the mini game @KyoRean and @Novo6060 are playing. I also have some questions. Lets heat up this thread with this game, all my windhard!
 1. What's the name of the doctor, who makes fake report for Wang biseo on Young's eyes?
 2. What's the name of the orphan which Wang biseo first come to search for Oh Soo's true identity? 
3. When their mother passed away. Why didn't Young's brother come back to his father and sister, but lived in arm.

Guest luluwannagohome

mamamika said: @luluwannagohome: thanks, but i still can't find the CC caption here, maybe because i'm online on ipad. When i come to youtube to search for your clip i've found it with sub. Thanks again for subbing it, finally i can understand what they said. 
The part Director speaking chinese is awesome. He's the best director ever. He truly deserved winning best director award at beaksang. 
This drama contained all the best. Best skript/best writer, best acting/best actors and actresses, best director/best cinematography/best visual effect, best sound tracks, best costum/make up. This drama has to win every awards it has been nominated.
The DVD director's cut, i will buy it. Just want to tell the team that they did an amazing jobs making this breathtaking drama. No winter is like 'that winter'.

Guest luluwannagohome

My iTunes told me I've played the OST playlist for 384 times.I'm so proud of myself!!
This is like a milestone of my life okay?! I've never been this persistent with anything in my whole life!!My mama must be very proud as well!!! lol!!
@KyoRean
Ever when they open a TWTWB 101 course, we'll be topping the class and skew the bell curve to the right like there's no tomorrow!! hahaha!!
But I'll definitely fail in practice. tsk tsk.. Theory is probably the only thing I can handle. Cuz I'll never be able to meet such a handsome oppa in real life haha!

mamamika said: I really like the mini game @KyoRean and @Novo6060 are playing. I also have some questions. Lets heat up this thread with this game, all my windhard!

Guest OreoVampire

@luluwannagohome said:
@KyoRean
Ever when they open a TWTWB 101 course, we'll be topping the class and skew the bell curve to the right like there's no tomorrow!! hahaha!!
But I'll definitely fail in practice. tsk tsk.. Theory is probably the only thing I can handle. Cuz I'll
never be able to meet such a handsome oppa in real life haha!

class="post-title" style="font-size: 20px; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 28px; font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;"Collective Yay: Jo In Sung Begins Production On New Film

By Evan+ on June 20, 2013

Jo-IN-Sung-2.jpg

Yep, Kwon Bob, Jo In Sung’s new science fiction thriller, has officially begun production. The project is being managed by Korea’s CJ Group, who has already begun making great steps toward creating a bridge between Korean and Chinese marketing efforts for the film. Jung Tae Sung of CJ E&M’s Film Department released a statement saying, “This film is receiving a lot of interest around the world and will serve to become a new model in Korea’s global film market.”

You might recall the announcement of this project way back in 2011, but with production halted for an entire two-year period. Jo In Sung upheld his contract once all the mumbo jumbo legal schtuff was worked out, and the film is finally underway. No official release date has been set, but with cameras rolling, it likely won’t be another two years.

http://blog.dramafever.com/2013/06/collective-yay-jo-in-sung-begins-production-on-new-film/

Guest mamamika

nov6060 said: mamamika said: I really like the mini game @KyoRean and @Novo6060 are playing. I also have some questions. Lets heat up this thread with this game, all my windhard!

Guest aad1430292659

Hello, i am newbie in here
i love this drama so much....

and i have a question which episode that taeyeon ost??