[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest luluwannagohome

I just finished reading the Chinese trans for In Sung's third interview and a new one with Tenasia.I don't think I have enough complimentary words in my vocabulary bank to describe how awesome this guy is. Such a humble humble guy!
I can't wait to translate for you guys, so you can feel the same as I do now.However, i'll have a midterm exam in two days, making it hard for me to contribute much to the threads in the coming two days. Advance apology.
I promise I'll post them by weekend.
This round of interviews In Sung did was a joint interview done by multiple media outlets. Though tons of news have surfaced, I'll only translate those four which cover almost everything JIS said. I've read the trans for other remaining fragmented interviews on this thread already, so I won't lay my hands on them.
And about the Cine21 interview I promised to those on JIS's thread. I WILL DO IT. Just maybe after this week. 
Thank you.

Guest kyoforever

@

luluwannagohome

said: I just finished reading the Chinese trans for In Sung's third interview and a new one with Tenasia.I don't think I have enough complimentary words in my vocabulary bank to describe how awesome this guy is. Such a humble humble guy!

I can't wait to translate for you guys, so you can feel the same as I do now.However, i'll have a midterm exam in two days, making it hard for me to contribute much to the threads in the coming two days. Advance apology.

This round of interviews In Sung did was a joint interview done by multiple media outlets. Though tons of news have surfaced, I'll only translate those four which cover almost everything JIS said. I've read the trans for other remaining fragmented interviews on this thread already, so I won't lay my hands on them.

And about the Cine21 interview I promised to those on JIS's thread. I WILL DO IT. Just maybe after this week. 

Thank you.

I am still around.... :D .. still hoping.... :D
BTW I never realize that TWTWB is soooooooooooooooo popular... the rating okay.. I was kinda sad with the rating.. I was hoping that they'd get more than 20%.... 
There's just countless news about TWTWB ... it's the talk of the town.. I have never seen such response for drama with 15% rating.... 
I am so so so glad it's declared sucessfull eventhough the rating was ... kinda low ... (because of tough competition between Iris, and 7th Civil)...
just too bad I didn't post much before because of I didn't want any comment/views/anything to have any impact on me . while watching TWTWB ....:D ... I'm not familiar with the names here. may be a few.. But I shall continue to be here... continue to hope..... continue to pray for both their success...

Off topic :\"> sorry..

I always admire people who work on everything wholeheartedly and with sincere thought and love :)

And i think one of them is @sunshine4ever

I can feel your support and love to JIS .. as their huge fan, i wish i could do something for my favorite actors to pay them back the smiles and happiness they gave me through their talent... i think you ve pay him enough.. thats a fan should be for my opinion..

;)

Twtwb already finish airing.. but lets keep support them.. and make this thread the SUPER AWESOME THREAD ever!! \m/

Guest diamond2212

kkk they indeed have known each other for more than 10 years, no wonder their chemistry sparks in the show hwahahahah i think their real life chemistry is even better kkk BTS juseyo

Guest crazywindblower

luluwannagohome said: I just finished reading the Chinese trans for In Sung's third interview and a new one with Tenasia.I don't think I have enough complimentary words in my vocabulary bank to describe how awesome this guy is. Such a humble humble guy!
Thank you.

Guest unknownx2

Dear sunshine4ever

Thank you so much for starting and maintaining this thread!  I thoroughly enjoyed coming here to read and share with all the wonderful Windblowers our love for this drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows.  What a fun ride this has been for me.  Thank you again, sunshine4ever.  Thank you, Recappers.  Thank you, Windblowers.  We are the coolest bunch!

I intend to continue visiting this thread for a long time to come.

Guest dandelion606

@sunshine3ever, thank you for the long note!! Though it makes me feel sad... :((
We still have the OST, the DVD to look for!!
BTW, is it ok to post things about JIS and SHK that are not related to TWTWB in this thread??