Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Replies

• sammy23sammy23 Posts: 52Member
    edited December 2013
  • pechumoripechumori Posts: 2,562Member

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
    you have a point there, @larus. when the cellphone was thrown into the river by a
    person wearing black gloves that looked like the hand of a woman, that person
    was( if i remember right), seated on the passenger seat. Kwon Hyuk, has those
    shifty eyes that makes him look suspicious sometimes.
    krgirl87MorwenaJouJi*
  • krgirl87krgirl87 Posts: 1,641Member

SUPERSTAR

oh my god CD will be discovered by SK !!!!!!!!!!! what a mysterious story , bravo kjh
  • andy78andy78 Posts: 4,562Member

LEGEND

i hope he won't be discovered by SK!CD is so smart!i trust him!
    krgirl87Morwena

SUPERSTAR

i guess JI will help CD in the next time .............
    Morwenasammy23Lmangla

Maybe CD doesn't get discovered by SK, he is smart and he can read SK's thoughts.

In episode 15, one of the last scenes, CD went to SK's office and start playing with SK's stones and It looked like by doing that,  he can read SK's mind.

Morwenakrgirl87
  • MorwenaMorwena Transylvania, RomaniaPosts: 81Member

IDOL

@pechumori: thank you^^
    ~ I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.~
     Confucius
  • shondrea2shondrea2 Posts: 295Member

IDOL

This maybe a stupid question but I'll ask anyway. I've seen in another drama where there was mention of a black box recording in a car does the newer american cars have those but is called something else ? Some how I don't think CD idenity will be found out so soon maybe he planned that and is expecting SK to do just that remember he's on to them now.
    edited March 2013

It doesn't seem that Kwon Hyuk is the killer, why would he do such a thing with their own car?  His dad, the chief prosecutor, got mad when he recieved emails from Lee Kang Seok saying that somone is framing him and it seemed like  he really doesn't know who the killer is.

MorwenaLmangla
  • mistyrain320mistyrain320 Posts: 233Member

IDOL

shondrea2 wrote: »
    This maybe a stupid question but I'll ask anyway. I've seen in another drama where there was mention of a black box recording in a car does the newer american cars have those but is called something else ? Some how I don't think CD idenity will be found out so soon maybe he planned that and is expecting SK to do just that remember he's on to them now.
    The newer model American cars also called black box carry them.

SUPERSTAR

exciting for the episode 16 ......................
    edited March 2013

Is someone framing Angelina?  Wasn't angelina aware of the blackbox?  If she knew that the car has a blackbox, then why was she driving the car? 

If Kwon Hyuk is the killer, does it mean that he was framing Angelina? But why? Could it be personal or his dad was being threatened by...?

Morwenakrgirl87
  • IBELISIBELIS Posts: 1,687Member

SUPERSTAR

shondrea2 said:
    In answer to the question about the black box yes its called that and it is in some American cars. I read an article that said that by 2015 it will have to be in all cars.
    I am currently watching

BRIDE OF THE CENTURY, SLY AND SINGLE AGAIN,GOD'S GIFT,THREE DAYS,WONDERFUL SEASON,HOTEL KING, ANGEL EYES
  • nobuyukijohnsonnobuyukijohnson Posts: 336Member

IDOL

edited March 2013
    pechumori said:
    @nobuyukijohn, that was the perception of the writer and the article was released by different agencies. I merely translated it. i could provide you with the links if you wish.

Yes I'm aware of all this, I merely stated my opinion that I disagree with it. Did you think that because you posted the article that i somehow assumed you wrote it or something? For you to explain something so obvious to me as if I couldn't understand it makes me feel as if you think I'm an idiot or something.
    Please kindly read the signature rules.

Lover of revenge dramas: For when selfish people blame all their problems on you and ruin your life...You must return stronger, smarter, and maybe as a different person and make them all suffer!!!

• HannahmiriamHannahmiriam FrancePosts: 666Member

SUPERSTAR

I'm sorry for writing this so late, but I didn't have the time to do it sooner. 

I am aware of the fact that while a drama airs people post anything and everything related to any of the actors. I am not interested in everything, but there might be people who are. So I am ok with the photos @pechumori posted about Kang Ji Hwan's birthday. I would only suggest to put the pictures (when there are many of them) in a spoiler (if somebody has a bad internet connection it can take a while for the pictures to load).

In addition, as I don't do much for this thread, I don't think I have the right to tell the few people who actually contribute what to post.

You know that even those who don't like the fact that you posted his birthday pictures appreciate your contribution, right, @pechumori?
    I'm back!
    Of course I've kept my bad old habits, but I still condone yours. :D
    erynsssen68pechumori
  • nobuyukijohnsonnobuyukijohnson Posts: 336Member

IDOL

IBELIS said:
    shondrea2 said:
    This maybe a stupid question but I'll ask anyway. I've seen in another drama where there was mention of a black box recording in a car does the newer american cars have those but is called something else ? Some how I don't think CD
    IBELIS said:
    shondrea2 said:
    In answer to the question about the black box yes its called that and it is in some American cars. I read an article that said that by 2015 it will have to be in all cars.
    But I dont think it has a camera recording the driver like the ones in the kdramas do
    Please kindly read the signature rules.

Lover of revenge dramas: For when selfish people blame all their problems on you and ruin your life...You must return stronger, smarter, and maybe as a different person and make them all suffer!!!

• OrionOrion Merciless, with love. FinlandPosts: 2,887Member

LEGEND

You know that even those who don't like the fact that you posted his birthday pictures appreciate your contribution, right, @pechumori?
    Here here. It's not easy work finding all that material and posting it for us. I hope my suggestion did not come across as complaining. But if there is an issue we feel can be improved, staying quiet is not the way to go either. We should talk about these things without such misunderstandings. ;) I doubt anyone is so ungrateful as to mind the material. But we still need to think of the users who don't want to see it and might end up with huge loading times, so spoiler tags are solving all issues, yes. If only they worked well. XD Another issue Soompi needs to address soon.