Do people really look at shoes...

Guest thyun

I mean when you buy your shoes do you really think people will look at your shoes or check every person's shoes and like comment or even pay attention to it? I mean if it was like bright neon colors, yeah it'll stand out, but i mean if you think about it getting awesome shoes isn't going to be noticeable unless it's like diamond studded.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovecrumbs

depending on who it is, i might look at their shoes, but its not that important; jeans or whatever usually cover them up anyway. i was looking at boots one time and there was this pair that wasn't really pretty, but when my jeans covered them, they were haha

Guest ddongs_grl

i pay attention to shoes.. not all the time tho & i dont comment on them if i think theyre cute or not

unless theyre like .. dressy shoes or sandals.. iono something u wouldnt wear everday i guess

Guest -- CRYSTAL.

people notice. they might not say anything, but i'm pretty sure they do. i love shoes and it's the first thing i look at when i go 'people-watching' :lol:

Guest ii alicex

i notice

haha

but then again, when i buy shoes, i dont really think about whether or not other people will see them, if i like them, i'll get them (seeing they're in my price range)

Guest System1430291513

Yeah, I notice that other people..notice.

I don`t always look at peoples` shoes though. I`m usually looking at their face or hair.

Guest _BeLLe*

i always look at shoes. sometimes i actually take note of it, other times i don't. depends if i'm walking or staying in one spot, because it's hard to observe someone's shoes by walking without running into something.. haha

Guest liquidsword

i think everyone looks at people's shoes. i do it myself, just to see what their wearing and maybe comment on them and ask where they got them..i'm just curious like that.

Archived