Do people really look at shoes...

Guest thyun

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lollipop <3

i usually only notice people's shoes if they're really nice/cute/pretty and etc.

other than that, itz not like im going to go over to them and tell them that i don't like their shoes. =]

Guest .Cherry.

Sometimes i'll look at them if i notice they have new ones on or if their nice looking. But i'm not one of those people that are obssessed with shoes and all.

Guest green*tea

When I walk the streets of the city the first thing I notice are people's shoes & if I like them I straight up tell them & I like people's jackets I'll compliment them too. Hot for them dunks, jordans, nike, pumas, whatever. If it's looking hott I'll tell them straight up. I'm weird?

I doo, saw some kid with the same pair of shoes as me today on the bus

Now I gotta go up town and buy a differen't pair :P

For me I dont really notice unless I'm positively bored

Guest oObaby_yenOo

..Yes, I notice shoes...and people notice my shoes also. I always look at them to see if they're nice and if they match with what the person is wearing... haha. I think it's such a compliment when people say, "Wow, nice shoes...where'd you get them?"

...makes me think I have great taste..haha

Guest michelle*

I notice shoes all the time. If I'm sitting somewhere quiet, as in..the doctor's waiting room and I see someone with some nice kicks, I go .. "Nice shoes." Heh.

Guest --infatuated.

I don't notice it purposely, like I WANT to look at people's shoes. But whenever I'm looking down on the ground, I notice those that walk by & if it's nice I continue to look at it, then comment. :)

Guest METAL FACE DOOM

a really sleek, well crafted pair of shoes are always nice to look at.

i don't even give a richard simmons when i see kids with limited sneakers anymore...dudes get mad gassed knowin people lookin at em. trust me my dude you aint that fly just because you up on sb dunks and bape now. -_-

Yeah, it just like how people notice people's jewelry or their shoelaces even. All my friends compliment me whenever I wear my nicer shoes so yes because do notice & compliment. I've had some random acquaintances and teachers comment on it too.

Archived