Do people really look at shoes...

Guest thyun

Guest WhiteMorningStar

I notice shoes, especially nice ones but in no way judge anyone by one's footwear, as long as it's not horrendous.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Srey Mao

people notice. they might not say anything, but i'm pretty sure they do. i love shoes and it's the first thing i look at when i go 'people-watching' :lol:

Guest Ama Vita

i always get comments on my shoes from strangers, random people on the street, and schoolmates. and i sometimes see girls on the bus checking out my shoes, and no, they aren't outstanding, neon colored, or diamond studded.

Guest dream_on

lol i do! but i'm kind of shoe obsessed. i notice girls' shoes more than guys though cause i like looking at cute shoes. :) i don't really tend to comment on them unless they really stand out to me but i do notice them.

Guest lazygrl

I do that so I guess the others too....and it bothers me soooo sooo much that people don't match their shoes with their outfits! arkk!

Ok i'm to obsess...-_-

Guest fluffpuff

haha shoes and a man's choice of timepiece are the things i'm most anal about in a guy when i am checking out his dressing/taste. i CANNOT stand guys in awful shoes or shoes that totally do not blend in with their choice of outfit. for instance it's just so tasteless and unstylish to team leather shoes with a very casual tee shirt and jeans. i've seen people dressed in such a fashion before and my jaw never fails to drop. oh and guys with tattered shoes just look like total slobs.

Guest Sarah.

Yeah, I notice shoes. Not for everyone, mostly just the people I know and talk to everyday. I notice their outfit (shirt & pants) and then shoes.

-Sarah.

Guest hesaid143

I notice shoes. I think paying excessive amounts of money for protection from the imperfections of the ground is a waste. So I don't really care if people wear brands, but if it looks nice, I'd give it a compliment.

Guest chibi

if they're nice ahahha

but i dont care really...

i stopped caring about shoes ^_^

if someone was wearing ugly shoes, i wouldnt think 'ew' or anything, my mind would be blank x]

Guest wendee

it depends on people~ sometyme is look at shoes.. `ehnd when i do that.. it means i lyk their shoes LOLS~

some people.. wud just sey it straight out that 'ewww them shoes are ugly' or w/e.. just based on who`s around yooh~

Guest userfriendly

i do. i mean, they are part of the outfit. i tend to get turned off by people who have dirty shoes.

people comment on my shoes all the time , and i always look at other people's .

you have to wear nice shoes , because even if people don't notice your nice ones , they WILL notice if you have dodge-looking sneakers or something with what would otherwise be a very nice outfit .

Archived