Do people really look at shoes...

Guest thyun

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mmitsjojo

i notice shoes, i am a sneaker freak literally.

maybe i`ll look at face first, then check out shoes, then check out their outfit to see if they matching with their shoes, if they`re not matching i grill at them and have a EW look in my face and ew in my head =x hahas. and if a good looking guy was wearing ugly richard simmons shoes i`m gon be like EWW TURN OFF :x lolol i`m a freak but people gotta have good looking kicks =x

i look at people's shoes. im scared people will look at my shoes, so i try to buy nice shoes.

oh yeh. the other day was photo day at my school. and all the girls were lined up to take individual photos. and this teacher [she is old and chinese] went around looking at everyones shoes.

it was really freaky cos my friend thought her shoes didnt abide the "no heels higher than 3 inches rule". in actual fact the teacher was looking at our shoes to see which one her daughter would like =______= we were human shoe racks. she insulted my shoe laces!!! ><

Guest iAMme

yes it does matter.

haha i dont know but for me i usually compliment random people i don't know

there whole outfit could be sooo pretty but then theres their shoes and its gross ><'' but whatever suits you best XP

Guest Poetic Prophet

you know what i notice after watching shoes for quite some time? People have teh same shoes, so theres not too much variety. Apprarently theres not as much variety when it comes to people's kicks.

All i see are chucks, chucks and more chucks. and most of the time they're beat up.

Peace!

• 3 months later...
Guest JELLOO

i notice ppls shoes espeically when im walking up a case of staires . heh. check out a bunch of shoes to see if any are nice :P

Guest suzannepie

i notice other peoples shoes... but dont really care about mine.

i usually compliment people about their shoes ... its a weird habit, but some people have the coolest shoes.

Archived