• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest susiexpark

people notice.

but dont care about my shoes though.

i always wear flipflops. they dont care anymore. haha

yes, even in the winter :x

I love shoes and I definitely notice them...especially if they're a nice pair. But I don't think buying shoes is about whether other ppl will notice you or not at least it isnt for me. I buy the pairs that I like to satisfy myself and not others. ^D^

Plus, shoes can make for great small talk.

Guest Epitaph

^Fa Sho.

yep, the shoes i get are tricked out :)

for example i got a pair of grunges (i posted them in the sneaker thread) and at first site they look all messed up but up close they are CLEAN

Guest __laine

it covers your feet and makes them look nice! and your feet makes you walk. thus shoes are important.

but i look at shoes, now and then. and i get compliments on some of mine sooo yes they do.

Guest Baybe Gyrl`

yeah, i look at shoes, but i look at their style of clothing more than shoes. for girls anyways.

for guys, i tend to check out their shoes first for some reason. in my opinion, the way i see it, shoes should be taken into consideration more because it can make or break an outfit compared to girls.

Guest Oyasumiyabi

Yes i notice shoes cause i <3 shoes. x] i guess others notice too since they're always commenting on my shoes. And no i don't consider what others would think before buying my shoes, i buy'em cause i like'm. x]

Archived