Do people really look at shoes...

Guest thyun

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mkashley

i notice peoples clothes .. and maybe their shoes . but shoes plays an important part over all . its so subtle you dont realise :] but try changing shoes with whatever oyure wearing and your atitude and your esteem changes because it just looks better .. try it though . youll notice

Guest hunterheart

I don't notice shoes acutally. Only when I'm bored in class I look around. <33 Most people in my class have the same shoes as me and they're all dudes. -__-V I have weird taste.

Guest SpicyTOFU

I don't really notice...unless it really stands out from your outfit or doesn't match with it or ...like...something is odd or nice. Lol.

Guest iAM_Vindicated

i dont always look at pplz shoes

nd im not a huge fan of shoes so =/

same here

i dont really notice shoes

i notice outfits though

Guest pprMNTE

Shoes make or break the outfit.

So yeeessss they're pretty important.

I agree.

I didn't start noticing or caring about shoes until I was 15.

Guest duracell

If it's sneakers I don't really pay attention unless they're really dirty and stuff. But if someone has really cool shoes I think COOL or if I know them I'll compliment them and ask where they bought it XD

Guest megaSTEPxo

I do!

But only if they are like nice ones or the types I like :)

Shoes is also a biggie for me when it comes to guys .. :ph34r:

How interesting... I had the urge to make a thread like this after seeing that shoe thread at the top.

I dont really care about the shoes... sometimes if its a cute girl I would shift focus to shoes to consider their overall clothing choice in which I would decide I dress strangely.

But I only look at shoes when I get REALLY bored.

Archived