[jp Movie 2008] Hana Yori Dango Final 花より男子~フ&#1244

Guest Shiget^

By the way, I thought that guy that is Shigeru's male friend is really hot. The one that gave Domoyogi and Makino a suitcase full of money for support

I kind of thought he had a thing for Makino.

That guy is Naohito Fujiki. He played Rui in 1995.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

****OMG do you remember the scene with Makino and Domoyogi in the Las Vegas motel?

Remember how he was turning his game on and insisted on sleeping with each other that night.

Then that guy came in with the suitcase full of money, w/o knocking and then Domoyogi sat up quickly

AND COVERED HIS CROTCH? WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Anyways... back to your 2 points:

1) I was an obsessed Rui fan as well and I still supported him when watching the movie. It's just that he was really EMPTY throughout the movie. Like all he did was slug around the room and like acted all depressed. Seriously, I thought he was going to commit suicide.

2) The deserted island was WAY too much. Makino could've died because of the bear. It was crazy. And supposedly, Domoyogi and her stayed there for a month T___T

Yeah the hotel room scene was quite funny. At first i wasn't really looking at him...but afterwards i was LOL.

I felt that Oguri Shun was a tad wasted in the movie - so much moping.

man, i surprised they lasted that long on the island - domoyoji of all people.

I can take unrealistic...but i felt like this was all over the place.

P.S I don't know if i missed it - but what happened with the whole makino studying law thing that was going on in HYD2?

Guest xx-outsider-xx

The ending was sweet and probably the best way to do it. They showed the future and the ending of all the characters. But I felt that Rui's ending was SOOOOOO incomplete.

I really hope they make a spin-off because the way they left things off for Rui was opened for a spin-off.

(I'm just saying... they should do a Rui spin-off movie, like have him find someone else, instead of pining over Shizuka and Makino.)

Yeah... when i saw the ending, i was thinking that they probably purposely left it kinda hanging for at least one character (in this case, Rui), so that if ever there will be an intention for a movie sequel, they know where to begin. Even if there's no sequel, i think the ending was ok. Kinda open-ended for Rui, but most movies are like that, no?...leaving the rest to audience's own imagination.

Yeah... when i saw the ending, i was thinking that they probably purposely left it kinda hanging for at least one character (in this case, Rui), so that if ever there will be an intention for a movie sequel, they know where to begin. Even if there's no sequel, i think the ending was ok. Kinda open-ended for Rui, but most movies are like that, no?...leaving the rest to audience's own imagination.

Yes Rui's life after Tsukasa and Makino continued on with their love relationship should be expounded. This movie did not even touch on what he did, so he was moping around his house all the time. But the reason for such a slant in the storyline was Oguri Shun during the time they were filming this movie was very busy, he was doing Bimbo Danshi at the time I think. But really they should give the Rui fans a good story at least. After all, we want him to be happy too right?

Guest xjuicyy403

i was actualyl quite content with it=)

i enjoyed it a lot!

i was hoping rui would have a girl for himself in here

but i guess not=(

man shigeru's friend is smoking hot O.O

GAHHH the very end where makino said her dream came true already...

i squealed so loud!! im sooo happy for them!!

IMO i thought this movie ended the series well=)

Guest vinnyguey

haha, i just finished watching it too just now.

I'm so sad that it finally ended. I feel like moping around now because they never finished Rui's story.

I hope they make a spinoff so I'll know what happens to Rui. But the ending between Makino and Domyouji was sweet.

So is Makino going to be a lawyer now? What's going to happen between everyone now? Where did Rui go?

Also, I was disappointed that Tsukasa's sister Tsubaki didn't appear. I really liked her.

About Shigeru's guy friend.. I saw him and I literally screamed! I had a crush on him ever since 1 Liter of Tears where he was the hot doctor.

heh, rui rui rui...

i totally agree with him being kinda... just a blob throughout the movie...

but maybe that was the point?

cuz rui brings in a lot of attention, so i guess they wanted the movie to focus more on d and t ?

eheh, and oguri shun was so busy during all this..

heh, even tho he was just moping around, he was still hot.. heehee

The movie was disappointing. I kinda expected more...when I found out it was Tsukushi's parents that did the thing I was like errrrrrrr.....

Anyway there were still parts that I like, for example in the beginning the hotel part, very funny! :)

Like a lot of people said, Rui in the movie was wasted and empty! :(

Wow, that's ridiculous. Whoever streamed it deserves a slap in the hand :mellow:

Kiki kindly softsubbed it and her two conditions were to 1) credit her. 2) to NOT stream it

person did the first condition.. yet did not do the second. :rolleyes: Ri.di.cu.lous.

anyway, I'm still patiently waitiing for DVD version. da da da. December.. ooooh maybe it'll get subbed by Christmas or early new year . That would be such an awesome gift hehe<3 The package says it includes subtitles but does not say what kind.. o.O hoping its English, haha.

I saw this while I was in Japan last summer! =]

It was total luck that it was playing while I was there,

I was walking around and I saw the ad thing and was "I HAVE TO SEE IT!"

I'd totally recommend it, especially to those die hard HYD fans.

it was the most awesome movie up to date!!!!!!!

i swear, you can't watch it without having happy tears~~~

truly, tsukasa might have been the worst in terms of using Japanese words/phrases being a Japanese himself

but when it comes to expressing himself to Tsukushi, he's got the best Japanese lines ever to say to her

I'm melted whenever he says how he and Tsukushi are destined to be together. No matter what they encounter, even if they get separated at one point, there will always be such thing as destiny that will pull them back together again~~~

LIKE OMG!

cqedj.jpg

Tsukushi: Say, Domyouji, what is your dream?

Tsukasa: (...) It already came true.

Tsukushi: Huh?

Tsukasa: 愛してる

I'm in love with them.

Archived