[jp Movie 2008] Hana Yori Dango Final 花より男子~フ&#1244

Guest Shiget^

Guest Chen-ney

It was sooo gooooood. .:'(((

Pooorr HANAZAWA RUI

two of the girls he admired got married away...</3!!

ITS OKAY

I'LL MARRY YOU~~~ =D

hyd<3

lol i know when he was on the phone

w/ Shizuka and he was saying how both girls

that he cares about are getting married i was

like screaming ME ME ME ME PICK ME!

the movie was pretty good. kinda cheesy at

parts though, like the whole chase through the

hotel in the beginning and stuff

but i looooooooooooooooooooooove domyouji

he's an amazing actor

but definitely, the "final" cannot compare w/

the drama versions.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehh.. it was alright > w >:;;;;

The dramas were of course better. (Especially the 1st one!!)

And sometimes I feel like HYD is always a perfect ending.. a little too predictable..

love domyouji + tsukushi though ; w ; <333333333333 they're super cute together..

QUESTION! :o

btw did they decide to live on the island or something ? o w O;;; or was it a vacation?

domyouji cant just throw away the company right?

ahh but even if it wasnt that good..

domyouji is so stupid and lovable! (: ahhh so cute ^ W ^

i thought it was just their honeymoon... correct me if i'm wrong. [=

i thought it was just their honeymoon... correct me if i'm wrong. [=

Yeah.They were probably there for vacation. How can they live in that isolated island :sweatingbullets:

Loved the Ending of the film though I did find the film overall to be a bit pointless and draggy. Did anyone else find Makino questioning her relationship with Domyouji annoying? Surely by now the girl would have figured it out.

Yeah a baby Makino and Domyouji! I'm so happy. I loved how she she said she wouldn't mind if the baby had his curly hair! KAWAII!

i know the DVD is gonna be released on the 19th (or somewhere along that date). but there's one that's released already, right?

can someone please please screencap for me a scene in Yebisu Garden Place??? any scene will do!!! LOL

i love love that place, and with thse two actors, Mao and Jun, it'd be more romantic...

i request for HQ pics if it isn't too much to ask... ehehehehe...

thanks in advance!!!

p.s.

i loved the movie. i'm a hands down fan (although i kind of expected more)

but ehh..

gotta love this movie altogether. ^_^

~jae

GAH the movie was good but too bad the quality was so bad

haha cant wait for the DVD :D

but yeah i watched bits and pieces of it

i really wanted to see the vegas scenes LOL

HAHA the roulette table so i finally found out why he was jumping on the table XD

many that tiny scene took so long to film it was amazing

and they made the ..hotel look..haha somewhat nicer then it really is hahah

gah

haha during the filming i was so clueless but now the movie has filed in those missing pieces haha

imma go watch it again XD

Guest novemberbaby

^ Thank you soooooooooo much! I've already seen it like a few dozen times but it doesn't hurt to watch a clearer version. I hope they sub the behind the scenes parts. I know Maotsujun fans would like to see them. :phew:

hey everyone .. not sure if this has already been posted, BUT, the DVD version is out! AND the subs have been timed accordingly.

credits to: ourhour@livejournal.com

Megaupload

CD1 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4WDI4O5W

CD2 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TKFCOL9B

Mediafire

Folderhttp://www.mediafire.com

English Subtitles

CD01

CD02

ENJOY!!

Are the subs accurate and accordingly to the DVD? I read that the subs are briefly taken from the rip version and put into the DVD version. I'm just wondering because in case the subs are not fixed correctly but please let me know. I really want to d/l it. I've waited for a long time. Thanks

Are the subs accurate and accordingly to the DVD? I read that the subs are briefly taken from the rip version and put into the DVD version. I'm just wondering because in case the subs are not fixed correctly but please let me know. I really want to d/l it. I've waited for a long time. Thanks

They were translated based on the CAM version, but they're both the same video, just different quality.

Someone kindly re-timed them to the DVD version. There are a few spelling errors here and there (I only skimmed it really quickly), but other than that, if you watched the CAM version, it's just as accurate.

Other than that, based on the post from the community LiveJournal that I obtained this post from, SARS Fansubs will also be hardsubbing this movie. Based on their previous subbing projects, they're quite speedy with their releases that are also good quality. So if you're specific with the subs and such, you might want to wait for their release.

Just a suggestion : )

^ Thanks for mentioning it but I did manage to d/l the movie on ourhour lj community. The subs went well w/ the DVD version but at one point it was a little too fast or a little too slow. Otherwise, it was no problem. I'll kindly wait for SARS too. Sadly, that it ended. I really enjoyed watching the movie and really satisfied w/ the ending. I just wish that there could of been more Soujiro and Yuki moments but the ending where she appeared right in front of him holding his book(I think ??) and then he suddenly ran away from her while she was chasing him back was cute in a way. I just feel so bad for Rui. He was so lonely throughout the whole moving. "Everyone I adore is getting married."- Rui. I just feel like hugging him.

Guest pompadur

hey everyone .. not sure if this has already been posted, BUT, the DVD version is out! AND the subs have been timed accordingly.

English Subtitles

CD01

CD02

ENJOY!!

Thank you very much for the subtitles! And a lot of gratitude to the translators!!!:)

Guest supErnova1114

Lol, I do feel sorry for Hanazawa Rui too...both Makino & Shizuka got married -_-

But it's okay; you can have me ;)

HA HA HA!

Ok, yes, I'm kidding.

I think the movie was pretty okay overall, I was expecting

more because the trailer looked so good!

But it was really entertaining to watch anyway :)

:w00t: :w00t:

guys, im kinda getting crazy :wacko: over some reports of those who bought the DVD....

there were MAJOR Jun+Mao moments there!!! :w00t: :w00t:

Just check this site:

http://lovesosweet.niceboard.net/maotsujun...-6-t343-885.htm

credits got to maea_maie. She said that Jun even kissed Mao's neck during the wedding part (deleted scene)....... *hyperventilates*

waaah i hope there's a video somewhere :tears:

Guest Incise Soul

English Subtitles

CD01

CD02

ENJOY!!

For some reason, the format of the 2nd subtitle came out as "richard simmons" instead of "srt"...? So I wasn't able to view it. Anyone has another link to it? :[

Archived