no tears here

its not great as everybody makes it out to be

I'm going to watch hyd 1 now.. I had way too much makino&doumyoji

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trunkims

Totally agree with you there! People, be happy that SARS offered to sub the movie AFTER the DVD came out, so be patient.

If you want to understand the fancam version go back in this same thread and find the macro big spoilers posted and read them, you won't need the subs at all and it is only a little work to do if you are really interested.

And for those asking if the DVD will have english subs, more than probably NO, do your national films in DVD have Japanese as a default subtitle? no, then in the same way Japanese national films don't have english subtitles unless they are released worldwide, wich HYD is not going to be...

Just be happy with what we have :)

WOW!! It's good to be back on this forum again... I'd have to agree with you too! The whole thing about "where's the subs?" "Are there subs yet?" "is anyone going to sub this?" :tongue2: it seemed all of the past pages were about asking for subs... most (if not all) who ask for subs are usually ones who haven't experienced ALL THE TIME IT GOES TO MAKE THEM! (sorry sometimes I just need to vent for all the wonderful subbers everytime I see things like that :tears: )

As far as the English subs that'll be on the DVD... don't count on that to be your first watch of it, just about every International DVD (meaning ones that aren't worldwide releases) I've bought that had English subs did not have very good translations at all :vicx: ! A lot of the times I had to pause the DVD just to try to re-read the sub to understand what it was trying to say... BUT I won't hold back on buying it because I want all that extra stuff...

SARS does WONDERFUL WORK!! :w00t: and as expected of them OF COURSE they're going to wait till the DVD comes out before starting to sub it, they do some high quality work and I doubt they'd ever do subbing for a cam version of any movie no matter how popular....

the movie was definitely overboard and draggy, but it did make me feel happy as they're FINALLLY married and settled. however, they didn't show makino's graduation, law school? And tsubaki didnt show up (watch GTO and you'll fall in love with her) and only 10 seconds of yuki. I felt like they left everyone out except for makino and tsukasa

Yes it was draggy I'll have to admit that too!! I was disappointed in the minimal appearances with all of the cast members :( while it was supposed to focus on tsukushi and tsukasa, i kinda missed not seeing my Rui and Yuki... psh I even kinda missed Sakurako...

Tsubaki... yeah I loved her in GTO but I really loved her in Majo no Jouken :phew:

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

Yes... very disappointing.

Domoyogi wasn't that funny. Rui never disappoints me--because he was FULL of hotness.

But overall. I think first and second season was WAYYYYY too good comparing to this movie.

I want a RUI spin-off.

Man. Maybe I was expecting too much? -__-;;

Like, all the other casts came out for like three minutes? Sigh. Like some characters, they were just THERE for no reason LOL

I get they wanted to surprise people at the end, saying it was Makino's parents that planned out everything but *shakes head*

This was so lame and random.

I was so annoyed with Makino in the beginning and first half of the movie. Like, she was such a BRAT, complaining and stuff when they got stranded on that island... feeling she and Domyouji weren't to be... yada yada yada.... Like, couldn't they make Rui some kind of disturbance to their relationship other than making Makino feel uncertain?

Or you know what? They should have just made Domyouji's mother who planned out everything. It's just more reasonable for her to do such a thing lol

oh yeah. And the bear part. That was pretty stupid too. What a creative way to make Makino realize she needs Domyouji LOL

And I was totally expecting to see Sojiro get with Yuki or something.... ARGH. But I doubt they'll make a sequel just for Rui and Sojiro.... Makino and Domyouji's problems are gone now that they're together.

Though, I haven't seen the movie yet but I'm already wishing that there will be a sequel to Soujiro and Yuki's story.. like Hana Yori Dango Sequel: Soujiro and Yuki's Love Story. That would be totally awesome.. I just feel like I need to see something sparkle btw them..

So who else is in love w/ the Saturn necklace? I know I am and for some reason, I find it really pretty when I saw the necklace that Domyouji Tsuksa gave to Makino Tsukushi. I found these two Japanese site that sell the necklace but I don't understand it & if it ships overseas or not.

from the drama

hydnecklaceyr5.jpg

hydnecklace3dp2.jpg

from sites that sell similar necklace

hydnecklace2fd5.jpg

http://ishop.tbs.co.jp/ec/tbs/product/detail.jsp?pid=1935251&cid=cat7905

hydnecklace5to5.jpg

http://www.suncraft.com/watabousi/dosei.html

Just watched the movie, and I thought it was alright.

It was pretty stupid to have the love test thing. >_>'

Like everyone said who would make their own child get stuck on

an island for a month?

The bear part. OMG! So stupid. T___T'

I agree with everyone else, the other characters were just in a scene for like 2-3mins.><''

Rui was sooooo cute! :blush:

Overall the final one was not my favourite >_>'

Guest skadoosh!

One of the most ridiculous story plots ive ever seen. the test was so obvious from the beginning.

and omg i skipped the last 20 minutes of jun's I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU MY LIFE IS YOU YOU YOU.

okay so im biaseed but rui was totally wasted; woot, happy for THEM but what about him? he looked

so adorable at the end though; it made me cry. lol<3 and his little peace salute in the beginning killed me.<3

OGURI SHUN I LOVE YOUU.

the movie not so much. :\

Guest ilovestarbucks

the movie was okay. i really wanted to see more of the other characters as well and i wish Tsubaki was there. and like everyone else said, i wish they'd have some kind of happy ending for Rui :(

i hated the part where Tsukushi was fighting that bear? that had to be the lamest thing ever! they could've at least showed the bear and what kind of bear just stands there? and then suddenly she punches it? lameeee.

but! i did find some things hilarious and cute!

-the wedding was definitely cute!

-when Tsukushi was trying to tell Tsukasa that she was pregnant

-Tsukasa chasing Tsukushi and fell in that hole

-Tsukasa's laugh to her falling

-Nishikada running away from Yuki

i'm so sad that it's over :( i hope they make another movie <3

Guest Anri Lin

Omg, when I was watching..

I can't believe he swore in English, LMAOO.

But after that.. seriously.. I kind of felt bored and confused throught the movie. -____-;;;

After the island/doubting Rui part, I was just like "What the hell?!" > <.

The plot really seems lacking, and the cinematography wasn't that great either =/ It was choppy and really uncoordinated.. Seems like the drama was better.. -sigh-

Some parts just made me LAUGH cuz of its cheesiness/lameness. And sometimes it just felt ridiculous, lol. I mean Rui the priest?! LMAOO!!Maybe he really should become a priest considering how he can't seem to get any girls, ROFL.

And at the end, I just kept thinking "My GOSH, people are WATCHING you know!" haha xD

Them and their embarassing cheesy stuff.

Haha, and I kept thinking about how the actors must have been feeling.. lol.. embarassing stuff, man ^^.. embarassing stuff.. rofl.

just watched the subbed version on dramacrazy.net and WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT!

the love test was the stupidest plot ever!!! unbelievable!

but the last scene where tsukasa and tsukushi kiss was perfectly done. he grabbed her really well imo ^^

and the part they're in the las vegas hotel room and that guy walks in rofl. tsukasa was so cute acting embarrassed.

so sad it's OVER!!! can't wait for the korean version. just can't seem to get enough of hana yori dango.

i also thought it was disappointing...

the ending... was interesting... more

like it was interesting because of rui's

little surprise? or should i say... big

surprise?! i couldn't stop laughing about

it... lol.

Guest simplirain

I just finished watching this movie. The wedding + kiss was the cutest thing ever!!! T_T

It was like the perfect ending for them two!

But overall, the movie was okay. To be honest, this movie seems like a filler until the ending LOL.

And yeah, I was like WTF when Makino punched the bear. It got me laughing a bit LOL. But some of the island scenes were cute.

But the best thing about the movie is the ending. It was so cute and adorable. A whole lot of chemistry was just ooozing out right there xD

Oh, and Nishikado is still running away from Yuki hahaha

Sadly, HYD is now officially over!! T_T

Agree with ya all that the movie was okay, rather disappointing I'd say, compared to the dramas.

But the last scene was rather romantic and cute, kinda made up for all the lame stuff in the beginning..

It was sooo gooooood. .:'(((

Pooorr HANAZAWA RUI

two of the girls he admired got married away...</3!!

ITS OKAY

I'LL MARRY YOU~~~ =D

hyd<3

Guest drama.holic

Ehh.. it was alright > w >:;;;;

The dramas were of course better. (Especially the 1st one!!)

And sometimes I feel like HYD is always a perfect ending.. a little too predictable..

love domyouji + tsukushi though ; w ; <333333333333 they're super cute together..

QUESTION! :o

btw did they decide to live on the island or something ? o w O;;; or was it a vacation?

domyouji cant just throw away the company right?

ahh but even if it wasnt that good..

domyouji is so stupid and lovable! (: ahhh so cute ^ W ^

Archived