[jp Movie 2008] Hana Yori Dango Final 花より男子~フ&#1244

Guest Shiget^

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

Rui says good bye. Seems like he's going to continue with his life. (leads to spin off in the manga I guess?)

There's a Rui spin-off in the manga?

Do you remember what volume/chapter?

I hope there's a spin-off because the ending for Rui was really open-ended.

If they don't intend to make a spin-off for him, then the ending was done poorly and questionably, regardless of how AMAZING the series was.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rawr2buny

help pls.. i watched the movie online from mysoju part 6 of the movie is the same as part 7. did anyone experience that? actually all the sites have that same thing.. dramacrazy.. part 6 and 7 are the same..

the part where they find out they are stuck on the island, the bear thing until doumyuji finds makino and makino says the necklace is gone end part 6 and part 7 repeats that.. part 8 then they find the mom and get the reasons? and why rui knew it..

so im quite confused.. i cant find any online ones that are different can anyone help me out? i cant seem to find part 7..

hey there. yup yup i'm experiencing the same thing since last 2 days. T________T

that's really annoyying. but i'm sure there's many that had already make a report. let's just hope that it'll be fix soon! :sweatingbullets:

but well, as for me, i can't wait any longer, so i just dl the new released hardsubbed version from sars fansub. and yay! the quality was awesome as expected from them. good luck!

I just watched it! xDD and i must say this one is the best Hana yori dango live action out of all those other ones. =] perfect ending. and i love the ending song! does anyone know what its called? it's arashi's right?

yes i 1001% agree with you. the ending song was called 'One Love' and yes it was Arashi's xD. Looooveee Arashi-chan. haha. Their songs are great! You should see the MV of One Love, it is so beautiful. heehee.

ah yes, i'm wondering what's going to happen to rui. but ne, after all HYD was a GREATTTTT series. can't get enough of it! they really manage to shrink the story into 20 epi!! haha. that was a job well done. and all the actor n actress also did a great job. matsujun n inoue cuteness is superb!

There's a Rui spin-off in the manga?

Do you remember what volume/chapter?

I hope there's a spin-off because the ending for Rui was really open-ended.

If they don't intend to make a spin-off for him, then the ending was done poorly and questionably, regardless of how AMAZING the series was.

I read from a post on HYD on addicts few months ago saying the mangaka is doing a spin-off for Rui in the manga due to demand. I don't know if it's out yet or not. If it is, it's probably in Japanese.

As for Rui being a priest at the end. It was cuz Domyouji entrusted Rui the task to "take care of everything incase anything happened to him" So...Rui was thinking what he could do to take care of everything. Hence, it was to proclaim them man and wife.

Guest polkadots

I'm inloveeee with the movie~~

(waiting to get my hands on the DVD now!)

Watching tsukasa and makino somehow makes me want to have a boyfriend~~

(I remember walking out of the theater teary eyed, screaming in my head 'Where can i find someone who loves me that much!!??')

But I find them stranded on that island a bit boring, way too long.

Guest babymarzy07

just started with rui's spin off.

interesting stuff.

btw, anyone have the ost? the arashi song? i really like it. thanks much!

Guest Justalilodreamer

this is the spin-off for Rui

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=21957

This page has the download http://shscans.wordpress.com/2008/12/25/merry-christmas/

I finished reading it. It made me laugh and cry. Baka Tsukasa stupid as usual ^^; Rui is da man though. I wish him happiness.

wow awesome, never knew they did a spin off :o:w00t:

Guest cassiopeia

I really like this movie ........ it sums up everything. And I now regard Domyoji's Mom with respect. :P

Seirin, thanks for the info regarding the spin off ........ it's great!

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Such a good movie. The beginning was hilarious. I love watching Tsukushi and Tsukasa quarrel. It woudn't be the same without them calling each other "baka".

I've forgotten how cool F4 was. The moment I heard Rui's "Makino", I knew that her knight in shining armor was there to save her. F4's chemistry is amazing. When they're on-screen together, you can really feel the bond between them and that they'll do anything for each other.

The ending was shocking, in a very good way. And the timing to insert Arashi's "One Love" was perfect. Having the translation to the lyrics made it even more powerful because the lyrics definitely described Tsukasa's and Tsukushi's One Love story.

I'm sad to let them go.

this is the spin-off for Rui

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=21957

This page has the download http://shscans.wordpress.com/2008/12/25/merry-christmas/

I finished reading it. It made me laugh and cry. Baka Tsukasa stupid as usual ^^; Rui is da man though. I wish him happiness.

OMG!! I didn't know there was going to be a spin-off of Rui's story. Thanks for the link and I feel a little bias now.. I want a Soujiro spin-off too.. at least show more btw Yuki & Soujiro's story..

Guest kurayzeexivy

I just downloaded the softsubs off of the SARS site.

Anyone know where I could get the raw?

Btw it's in two parts. (you guys prolly already know that but I'm new in this thread here. :sweatingbullets:)

Guest hibiscusdoll

AHhhh i finally got around to watching this today!! Loll ..mehh I guess I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up so much haha ..it was pretty good , but I must have been dissapointed cuz there wasn't as much romantic stuff...more action/mystery X___X but still loved the ending! ^^

Guest Onichan~

I'm sad that it's over )=

I finally took time out to watch it <3

I really wish there was more though, I don't know maybe it's just me.

It was a kyoot movie, swell way to complete everything. I loved loved loved it~

Rui just breaks my heart D: the ones he adores are married now

Oh & I kind of wished that Soujiro would've let Yuki ride his motorcycle. (x

& I would've loved to see how the baby looked, but if they showed the baby I would've

wanted to watch the baby grow up, haha.

^ not really a spoiler but just to be safe, haha.

Guest Jentage

Can someone post photos of the outfits they wear..from Season 1, 2 and the FINAL movie ? :3

I know Rui wore like a white dress shirt, a grey cardigan/v-neck sweater, a black skinny tie?, black pants/jeans, and white dress shoes

Uhm ya I really don't wanna go through the whole series again just to find their outfits :D lol

Soooooo if anyone could help, THANKS a lot :D

Can someone post photos of the outfits they wear..from Season 1, 2 and the FINAL movie ? :3

I know Rui wore like a white dress shirt, a grey cardigan/v-neck sweater, a black skinny tie?, black pants/jeans, and white dress shoes

Uhm ya I really don't wanna go through the whole series again just to find their outfits :D lol

Soooooo if anyone could help, THANKS a lot :D

What kind of outfits are you talking about? Any specific outfits? Are you referring to all F4+ Makino?

Here are some of Oguri Shun's outfits that I was able to find.

ogurishun7la3.jpg

ogurishun13jr7.jpg

ogurishun3wp1.jpg

ogurishun11oj9.jpg

Inoue Mao's outfits in HYD final

hyd7bt1.jpg

hyd8fv2.jpg

I really like what Tsukushi Makino wore in this scene. On her date w/ Rui.

hyd9ul5.jpg

group

hyd6hi4.jpg

Archived