[jp Movie 2008] Hana Yori Dango Final 花より男子~フ&#1244

Guest Shiget^

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hyeminnie

i haven't downloaded them, so i can't say whether the files themselves are corrupt, or something else is wrong.

-download all files

-place them in the same folder

- make sure they're all sequentially ordered

- extract

does it say which particular file is corrupt? you could try redownloading.

I don't know what this is but it was posted on yesasia when I was looking to see if they released any news on the dvd yet. For some reason I have a feeling this might be something dealing with the dvd so I'm really confused O.O

p1011793939.jpg

Hana Yori Dango - Special TV Final Kokai Kinen : Binbo Makinoke ga Iku Hong Kong Macao Goka Ryoko!! (DVD) (Japan Version)

Details: After two successful seasons on TBS, Hana Yori Dango traveled to the silver screen in 2008 and immediately became one of the year's biggest blockbusters. Hana Yori Dango: Final wrote a storybook finish to the bickering but heartfelt romance of Inoue Mao's spunky heroine Makino Tsukushi and Matsumoto Jun's rich and arrogant Domyoji Tsukasa, and took the photogenic cast on a trip around the world in process with location shooting in Hong Kong and Las Vegas. Similar to the special that was aired before the second season's broadcast, Hana Yori Dango - Special TV Final Kokai Kinen: Binbo Makinoke ga Iku Hong Kong Macao Goka Ryoko!! is a television special produced to align with the film. Basically a travel variety program featuring the HYD cast, Binbo Makino e ga Iku Hong Kong Macao Goka Ryoko!! brings the Makino family to Hong Kong and Macau for a luxurious vacation with wacky challenges and sightseeing. Meanwhile, in Las Vegas, the members of F4 go all in for a gambling showdown.

This release also comes with deleted scenes from the TV drama.

Release Date: 2008-11-26

Language: Japanese

Country of Origin: Japan

Region Code: 2 - Japan, Europe, South Africa, Greenland and the Middle East (including Egypt)

In Japanese Text

タイトル: 花より男子F DVD化記念: ビンボー牧野家が行く 香港マカオ豪華旅行!! 完全版

出演: 井上真央/松本潤/小栗旬/松田翔太/阿部力/デビット伊東/小林すすむ/冨浦智嗣/石野真子/加賀まりこ

監督: 武田竜太(ディレクター)

痛快青春ラブストーリー"花男"、ファン必見のTVスペシャル番組をDVD化!

2005 年10月からTBS系列で放送された、痛快青春ラブストーリー「花より男子」。神尾葉子の人気コミックをベースに、名門高校に通うヒロインが学園を牛耳る 4人の御曹司とぶつかり合い、さまざまなトラブルに巻き込まれながらも、持ち前の明るさでたくましく乗り切っていく姿を描いて好評を博した。1995年の実写映画化にはじまり、1996年にはテレビアニメ化、2001年には台湾でテレビドラマ化され、それぞれに高い評価を得ている。

本作は、「花より男子ファイナル」の公開を記念して放送された、ファン必見のTVスペシャル番組。牧野家&F4メンバーが勢揃いして、牧野家は香港・マカオ豪華旅行を、 F4メンバーはラスベガスを賭けての大勝負にチャレンジ。映画とはひと違う、牧野つくし&F4メンバーの素顔が満載されている。さらにDVDでは、放送時にカットされた未公開シーンも追加されている。

香港・マカオの豪華旅行に招待された牧野一家。超豪華ホテルに宝石、グルメ、夜景と香港を満喫し、香港ディズニーランドではミッキーたちと大はしゃぎ。一方のF4メンバーは、ラスベガスを賭けてガチンコ体当たりクイズに挑む。ラストでは、西田が地上233メートルから大ジャンプして…。

テクニカル・インフォメーション

色: カラー

画面: 16:9/4:3(LB)

言語/音声: 日本語:DD(ステレオ)

その他の情報

製作年: 2008

日本小売価格:¥3800

I don't know what this is but it was posted on yesasia when I was looking to see if they released any news on the dvd yet. For some reason I have a feeling this might be something dealing with the dvd so I'm really confused.

Hana Yori Dango - Special TV Final Kokai Kinen : Binbo Makinoke ga Iku Hong Kong Macao Goka Ryoko!! (DVD) (Japan Version)

That's a dvd with the sp about Makino family in HK. The dl link for that was posted some time ago on the forum by seirin on post 1541

i started watching it but then it was so pointless because i had no idea what the hell was going on.

i'm so excited for the dvd to come out!!!

Guest tesslovemusic

Haven't watched it yet, but i'm really looking forward to it! :D

Subs! Subs! <3

Oguri Shun :wub: Jun<3 and i really like Makino ^_^

Guest vivie_chia

4860ea05374d9.jpg

Réalisateur: Ishii Yasuharu

Auteur du scénario: Mikio Satake, avec l'aide de la mangaka Yoko Kamio

Genre: Comédie romantique, drame

Durée: 130 minutes

Nationalité du film: Japonaise

Date de sortie: 28 Juin 2008

Site officiel: http://www.hanadan-final.jp/index.html

Générique: One Love - Arashi

Bande annonce (VOSTA): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiXY...feature=related

HanaYoriDangoFinal.png

The wedding kiss - So sweet . I die for it >_<!!

Download here:

700Mb . There're 8 parts , 1 part ~ 95Mb

wawww cool... this is the movie? has it a subtitle already or not? thanks for uploading it anyway... :)

Guest novemberbaby

Just watched this movie online without subs. Read a detailed summary of it so it made sense to me, lol. There are so many sweet scenes in this, especially

when they're stuck on the island! I like how they wash each other's hair and how Domyoji chases Makino around.

Can't wait for the DVD to be released so we can all watch it with subs. One of the sweetest movies ever.

^ same here.. I'm just patiently waiting for the DVD release and w/ English subs. So right now, I'm staying away from spoilers as much as possible.

as of now, ENJOY!!

hydmangaii5.jpg

hydcastscansvc0.jpg

^I couldn't find the the manga version(lower left corner). Anyone know where I can find it at?

credits on the pix

Guest addictedtoyou

I HAVE SEEN THE TRAILER.. IM JUST WAITING FOR IT TO COME OUT WITH ENG SUBS... I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HANAZAWA RUI AGAIN....

Archived