Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shiget^

[jp Movie 2008] Hana Yori Dango Final 花より男子~フ&#1244

i got addicted to hyd a few weeks ago. i love love the drama.. but the movie was kinda disappointing. tsukasa was very vocal of his feelings for makino while makino wasn't. she didn't even reply to tsukasa's i love you when they were stuck at the island. but overall it was really good.

lol same. I kinda watched all the episodes in the Japanese series in one week. I tried to watch this movie, but I couldn't take it anymore. Really did not like the plot - so much so, I didn't bother finding out who stole the tiara or why (I still don't know), and the characters seemed bleh here compared to the way they were portrayed in the series.

^ i think it depends on which version you watch..

there's the theatrical version and the director's cut.

the director's cut was the best!

it was much more in depth and you see more of tsukasa and tsukushi's relationship.

but yeahs I was kind of confused about what tsukushi's answer was..

she didn't say "i love you" once!

I love this movie at long last they got married here. I just wish they end it with makino give birth. I want to see tsukasa's reaction when he see the baby or when she's in labor.

I love this movie at long last they got married here. I just wish they end it with makino give birth. I want to see tsukasa's reaction when he see the baby or when she's in labor.

omg haha.. that's a good idea, that would be sooo funny XD

Seen the final drama is kinda made me feel glad. Both Domyouji and Makino have went through the hardship untill they are officially announced as husband and wife. Such a memorable moment.

But I really pity Rui for ending up with no one in the end. Clearly shows that his heart is meant for the one and only Shizuka.

Hehe I think that's a cute series, don't cha think? If they have an hyd sp with Tsukushi giving birth....that would be funny.

However, I've read ARASHI's interview in one magazine and they (interviewer) asked Jun about extending HYD some more because the fans like it so much but he said "It's enough and when they shot the film they were ready to close the chapter so to speak

lol same. I kinda watched all the episodes in the Japanese series in one week. I tried to watch this movie, but I couldn't take it anymore. Really did not like the plot - so much so, I didn't bother finding out who stole the tiara or why (I still don't know), and the characters seemed bleh here compared to the way they were portrayed in the series.

Personally, I think the movie gave the viewers a feeling of finality. That it is a closed book and all the things needed to be done has been done. The movie storyline is cheesy, true, and it can not compare to the HYD and HYD REturns. But I think it's just a summary of the Makino-Domyoji relationship plus F4+Makino and the Makino family.

It is not trying to be the kind of movie that will win best picture award since I consider it as a POP movie. So you can lower your expectation a little bit.

Try watching the director's cut and theatrical version. I loved the Director's cut better because it has that different tone to it that will make you remember why you love HYD so much. Plus the ending part, the very end credits, they featured a different shot of the HYD ending scene (when Tsukasa ran after Domyoji's plane) It was really nostalgic

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

^ i think it depends on which version you watch..

there's the theatrical version and the director's cut.

the director's cut was the best!

it was much more in depth and you see more of tsukasa and tsukushi's relationship.

but yeahs I was kind of confused about what tsukushi's answer was..

she didn't say "i love you" once!

Where do I watch the director's version? I'm not sure what I watched. :lol:

But I loved this movie.. best ever! I love HYD. :P:D I miss it each time I watch BBF.. :huh:

Guest kikintae

go to sars fansub. they already release it.

Does anybody know where I can download this (preferably with eng subs, but not necessary): It's the final special for the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgKli2QpcHQ

I want to watch the entire special. I remember reading about their wedding ceremony in front of fans last year when the movie was released, does anyone know if that's part of the final special too?

Thank you.

Guest ceej

do you know where i can download this in eng sub? i've been looking for this for days and i can't still find it.. anyone?!?!

Hrm the movie was nothing at all like I had expected. It was just all right for me. I was really hoping for continuation of Yuki/Soujiro's story though. I guess the ending was cute.

I love love Hana Yori Dango Final! The ending was sooo cute. The wedding was beautiful and so romantic. She looked beautiful in the wedding dress. He is so committed to her gosh I swear, we need more guys like him. It's sooo cuttteee. And the ending was absolutely wonderful. Plus the place that they went to film at is so gorgeous like sandy beach, clean water. Wish I can visit there one day.