[drama 2007] Evasive Inquiry Agency 얼렁뚱땅 흥신소

Guest Soy

is anyone fluent in sign language? I think Kang Mo's mom is mute? She signed to him in EP 6, about 30sec into the episode, to which he replies "No. I don't want to do it."

Also, does anyone recognize who this actress is?

evasive1inquiryagencye1qh3.jpg

She appeared along w/ another guest star who frequents Yong Soo's comic store.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for some reason my clubbox did not wanted to connect to creidescas :( so ... but it is NOW .. l'll have episode 14 in about 2 hrs.. sorry thats how long it takes me to upload..

EPISODE 15 PREVIEW SUMMARY

사건파일 no 15. 종은 우리 모두를 위하여 울린다

본격적인 보물찾기를 준비하는 무열일행. 오랜만에 활기가 넘친다. 공사가 중단된 중명전 지하실에 잠입하는데 성공한다. 오얏꽃 모양을 확인하며 꽃찾기에 여념없는 무열일행! 우여곡절 끝에 오얏꽃을 찾지만 모양은 퍼즐처럼 여러갈래로 퍼져있다.

하지만 강모의 도움으로 어렵지 않게 풀고, 은재를 제외한 무열, 용수, 희경만 안으로 들어가게 된다. 하지만 잠깐의 실수로 부비트랩을 건드리고 모두 정신을 잃는다. 은재는 이들을 구하기 위해 안으로들어가게 되고 무열에게 산소호흡기를 씌운 후 정신을 잃게 된다. 중명전 밖에선 공사의 파업협상이 다시 이뤄지고 무열일행에겐 모든면이 불리하게 되어 목숨을 건 금찾기가 시작된다.

한편 180도 달라진 이산과 백민철이 정신을 잃은 은재와 함께 우여곡절 끝에 금을 찾은 무열, 용수, 희경앞에 등장하는데...

looks like we've finally reached the part we saw in the opening scene of the drama!

I just couldn't help bursting with laughter right here:

evslveinqulrygencye14hdph8.jpg

Everyone's response to

Mu Yeol's suggestion was reticent (Hee Kyung, completely against it; Yong Soo and Eun Jae, speculative), and the only thing to actually smile [it certainly looks like it's grinning] once the deed was done was that!

Guest poisontail

credits: EIA DC gallery

looking at the chart:

The connection b/w Lee Seon Gyun and Min Ki is 미용실동기, whereas the connection b/w Lee Seon Gyun and Park Hee Soon is 술친구

and...

the caricatures look very entertaining,thanks. But would help to have them translated.

Can someone explain to me in EP. 14 - around 17 minutes into the episode - Eun Jae suddenly reappears - they are all surprised - because she basically had them all leave her house and here she is again -

she gives Mun Yeol the little Tae Kwon bear for his key chain - and then to the other guy - she says something about her father - and there is about 30 seconds of intense silence until the refrigerator "open Door" alarm goes off - it's as if they are all stunned - what is she saying about her father - then they order food - and she can't even open her chopsticks - so he does it for her - and then she just breaks down saying she's sorry, she's sorry,. she's sorry....

What is she revealing to them? her nightmares - her hypnosis results - her hunches about what exactly?

Guest lazybanana

Can someone explain to me in EP. 14 - around 17 minutes into the episode - Eun Jae suddenly reappears - they are all surprised - because she basically had them all leave her house and here she is again -

she gives Mun Yeol the little Tae Kwon bear for his key chain - and then to the other guy - she says something about her father - and there is about 30 seconds of intense silence until the refrigerator "open Door" alarm goes off - it's as if they are all stunned - what is she saying about her father - then they order food - and she can't even open her chopsticks - so he does it for her - and then she just breaks down saying she's sorry, she's sorry,. she's sorry....

What is she revealing to them? her nightmares - her hypnosis results - her hunches about what exactly?

Highlight below for response:

She reveals that it was her father that pushed Yong-Su's brother down the stairs, which resulted in the brother's death. She's been feeling guilty about it since she recovered her memory. I believe the sewing machine, the pattern, and the cutting of the thread is symbolic of the truth being revealed and cutting ties with the past.

mixedupsubsfc5.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVEN SUBBING SQUAD

Episode 9 ENGLISH SUBS

*Seattle/Ental* | *MickEyBaBy*

Main Translators: acemaverick, angele0487

Spot Translators: saturn, javabeans

Timer: julier

Editor/QC: thunderbolt

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

Episode 10 ENGLISH SUBS

*Seattle/Ental* | *MickEyBaBy*

Main Translator: momolhasa

Spot Translators: saturn, javabeans

Timer: julier

Editor/QC: thunderbolt

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

Please help keep fansubbing alive by NOT hardsubbing and distributing

any video file using our softsubs on ANY STREAMING sites/websites/

forums/newsgroups and online hosting services

(such as clubbox, megaupload, sendspace, yousendit, mediafire, etc.)

Thank you :)

Archived