[drama 2007] Evasive Inquiry Agency 얼렁뚱땅 흥신소

Guest Soy

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMO de first pic posted above... seems like minki and eun sung are much closer in real life den in de drama.. hahaaa... cant wait for these two cute characters to start getting closer... i can already sense their chemistry even though dey r lacking in real physical interaction.. =)

ok ppl since I'm uploading I thought I should share the love so here is what I have so far.. I'll keep updating this post.. so if u want links for future eppys check this post... enjoy!! :D

Guest thistle12

I've added torrents for episodes 3 and 4 on d-addicts. I think.

Almost caught up. I'm seeding episodes 8 and 9 today, and I've seeded everything from 3 on at d-addicts. Credit for the avi files goes to WITH S2's CB.

I've watched half of the first episode so far. Need more time. :rolleyes:

Guest Alethia

anybody watched episode 9 and 10 already??? im realli curious wat is it abt... cant watch it yet as chinese subs r nt out yet..

c-sub of ep 9 is out.. YYcaf released it on their board at close to 12am (their time) ^.~

Guest thistle12

Does anyone have Evasive.Inquiry.Agency.E03.071015.HDTV.x264.800x450p-ANGEL version sub ?

No--D3m0n pointed out that it doesn't match the MickEyBABy version. I'll try to get the MickEyBABy one up later on Monday. Edited: Up.

Edited further: hat tip to kdramasaranghae for resyncing the WITHS2 Seattle subs to match Angel!! I'll leave the MickEyBABy torrent running for a little while, though.

Guest lazybanana

More of a lurker than a poster, but I wanted to thank everyone who takes the time to post the episodes and translations! This is a great series, and the last episode was definitely moving!

its realli sad dat such a great drama is nt doing well wif its ratings... it had such a great script n realli realistic acting from all its actors n actresses... subtle hints of romance n definitely well enacted relationship between friends.... definitely one of my favourite drama of de year... =)

they did it again!

There's a commercial that aired right after the 'end skit', which was then followed by the ending credits. Are they going to do this after each even-numbered episode?

And only 4 episodes left to go...how will this drama end?

They haven't even found the 3rd map yet! Also it's so sad to see Yong Soo get that kind of comfort from Min Chul's mom, whereas his own mom is cold towards him. And yikes! Eun-Jae's dad was the one who killed Yong-Soo's brother

Guest thunderbolt

The ending of Ep. 10 made me cry - it was a pure moment between the friends - the sadness took my breath away - and the location on the hill with the mountains in the background... his sadness, his flashback, his brother... so sad.

I've not watched Episode 10 yet but I cried watching Episode 8 when Hee-kyung was yelling at Eun-jae. Gosh, that was so emotionally intense, almost like witnessing your own family members or best friends quarreling. While editing the subs, I watched that scene numerous times and each time I couldn't help the tears. Yet there was also so much love in this episode.

I love the writing in this drama. Great script. And of course the acting is terrific.

Archived