[drama 2007] Evasive Inquiry Agency 얼렁뚱땅 흥신소

Guest Soy

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Article about final episode?

감동-재미-신선 '얼렁뚱땅 흥신소', 아쉬운 종영

200711272301581115_1.jpg

[마이데일리 = 임이랑 기자] KBS 2TV 월화드라마 '얼렁뚱땅 흥신소(극본 박연선, 연출 함영훈)'가 아쉬운 마지막을 맞이했다.

27일 방송된 '얼렁뚱땅 흥신소'에서는 네 주인공이 황금보물을 손에 넣지는 못하지만 천신만고 끝에 죽음의 위기를 넘기며 끝을 맺었다.

고종이 남긴 황금을 찾아 공사가 중단된 중명전에 들어간 예지원(희경 역), 이민기(무열 역), 김승수(용수 역) 등의 일행은 모래폭포 때문에 지하에 갇히고, 산소는 얼마 남지 않아 일행 모두 죽음의 위기에 처한다.

갑자기 예지원의 몸 속으로 들어온 이은성(은재 역)의 아버지 영혼은 중명전 지하가 황금빌딩 지하로 연결됐다는 힌트를 남기고, 일행은 땅을 파 경로를 찾으며 간신히 살게된다. 눈이 내리는 바깥세상으로 나온 일행들은 모두 맑은 공기를 마시며 행복해 하고, 황금을 찾으러 갔던 과거를 되뇌이며 일상으로 돌아간다.

마지막 회에서는 지하 밖의 크리스마스 풍경과 지하 속 죽음을 앞둔 일행의 모습을 교차편집해 보여줘 묘하게 행복의 의미를 되새기게 했고, 죽음을 앞둔 사람들의 심리상태를 통해 상처입은 사람들이 관계를 회복해 가는 모습 또한 보여줬다.

한편, 시청자들은 시청률은 낮았지만 새로운 재미를 선사해 주고 떠나간 '얼렁뚱땅 흥신소'가 아쉽다는 시청소감을 연이어 올리며 드라마 종영을 슬퍼하고 있다.

시청자들은 "마지막회 배우들의 멋진 연기. 정말 제 눈에서 눈물나게 하더군요. 완전 감동입니다. 정말 연기가 최고예요. 잊지못할 겁니다", "정말 재밌게 잘 봤습니다. 신선하고 재밌고 감동까지. '흥신소' 모든 배우분들 수고하셨어요" 등의 시청소감으로 아쉬움과 감동을 함께 표현했다.

200711272301581115_2.jpg

[마지막회를 방송한 '얼렁뚱땅 흥신소'. 사진=KBS 화면캡처]

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1115&ext=na

I need to learn Korean...hehe

Guest bwitched

oh!!!..the drama has finished?? So sad. But I won't be grieving until I watch all the eps. Thanks thunderbolt for saying that S2 will release the subs verry soon. Can't wait..

and everyone..

I'm glad for the happy ending..I'm glad they don't overdo the kiss. Simple yet victorious n meaningful kiss for Mu yeol!!..yeay ..I just hope they develop more of Hee kyung n Min chul's relationship as well as soo kyung. We want to see his beautiful future too..

in any way, I'll forever remember this quadruplet plus all the casts. Especially the grandpa, 007, Minchul n inspector Jang..=p

mixedupsubsfc5.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVEN SUBBING SQUAD

Episode 11 ENGLISH SUBS

*Seattle/Ental* | *MickEyBaBy*

Main Translator: momolhasa

Spot Translators: saturn, javabeans

Timer: Victory

Editor/QC: thunderbolt

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

Please help keep fansubbing alive by NOT hardsubbing and distributing

any video file using our softsubs on ANY STREAMING sites/websites/

forums/newsgroups and online hosting services

(such as clubbox, megaupload, sendspace, yousendit, mediafire, etc.)

Thank you :)

HEEE, WITH S2, THANK YOU!

Aww, I'm so sad right now that it's ended. I just can't believe how much I really love EIA. I always thought that the one reason to watch K-Drama is because of the heart fluttering romance or the romantic chemistry between the leads, and, usually, not a lot more. But EIA is the first drama that is so well written, so engaging, so funny, and so awesome that I completely forgot (okay, so I'm still cheering Mu Yeol/Eun Jae on) about romance. This has got to be one of THE most underrated dramas of all time.

selected portion from 1 of today's articles on end to the EIA drama:

또한 “16회로 끝나버리니 아쉽다. 시즌 2가 나왔으면 좋겠다” “이런 드라마가 다시 등장할지 모르겠지만 기존 드라마의 틀을 깬 새로운 드라마의 시초라고 생각된다. 사극에 밀리기는 했지만 시청률보다 시청자들의 마음이 더 중요할 것 같다” “황금을 찾는 테마가 인상적이었다. 코믹하기도 하고 전혀 질리지 않는 발랄한 드라마였다”며 드라마의 종영을 아쉬워하는 의견이 줄을 이었다.

"It's sad that this drama is ending at episode 16. It would be nice if they come out with a season 2." "I don't know if they'll ever come out with a drama like EIA again, but it's refreshing and different from all the other typical dramas. Although EIA received low ratings due to historical dramas, what's important is what the tv viewers think (people who watched EIA regardless of when it actually aired." "The main theme about searching for gold was impressive. It was very comical and did not drag at all." These are some comments that viewers stated.

----

selected portion from the magazine t article with writer Park Yeon-seon:

박연선 작가│“이 배우들 그대로라면 시즌2도 하고 싶다”

Q: 처음에 <얼렁뚱땅 흥신소>가 안타깝고 가엽다고 했다. 종영을 앞두고 아쉬운 점은 없나.

박연선 작가: 사실 한번도 속편이나 시즌제 같은 걸 생각해보지도 않았고, 그런 걸 좋아하지도 않는데 이번은 정말 이 배우들 그대로 시즌2를 해보라고 하면 오기로라도 하고 싶다는 생각이 들더라. (웃음) <연애시대>도 사실 끝난 뒤에 더 많은 반응이 있었으니까, 어쩌면 이 작품도 그러면 좋겠다는 생각도 든다.

Script writer Park Yeon Seon: "I Would Want To Make A Season 2 If I Have The Same Cast"

Park Yeon-seon -"Honestly, I've never thought about making a seasonal series and I personally don't like the idea. But, this time is different. If I have the same cast for EIA, I would want to come out with a season 2. The drama 'Alone In Love' received great reviews after it ended. It would be nice if EIA turns out that way as well."

translation credits to purpletiger86

Guest thunderbolt

Aww, I'm so sad right now that it's ended. I just can't believe how much I really love EIA. I always thought that the one reason to watch K-Drama is because of the heart fluttering romance or the romantic chemistry between the leads, and, usually, not a lot more. But EIA is the first drama that is so well written, so engaging, so funny, and so awesome that I completely forgot (okay, so I'm still cheering Mu Yeol/Eun Jae on) about romance. This has got to be one of THE most underrated dramas of all time.

I agree totally. EIA gives me this really nice feeling inside, like drinking a cup of warm cocoa on a cold day, or hugging a huge and soft teddy bear. I can't count how many times I've smiled, giggled or laughed out loud at the antics of our lovable foursome. Or shed tears for them. I love the supporting characters too, e.g. 007 and the two dancing sidekicks, the antiques grandpa, even that cute little Gong Hyo-jin lookalike in Ep. 11. The lines are so witty; I laugh just reading them. Hee Kyung and Mu Yeol say the funniest things and I love how they are like two puppies together despite their age difference.

I'm rooting for a Season 2!! :w00t:

Guest babymarzy07

ive been a silent follower here..

but i have got to say..

im loving this drama a lot...

its really poignant in a different way..

the character's are endearing too..

i love it..

the story is more than just a regular treasure hunt..

ill root for a second season too..

only if the cast is unchanged..

also same writers/pd etc.. :)

i do wish it gets better ratings..

but still

i think its a rare gem among the recent dramas..

Guest lazybanana

Just a random question about Episode 15 - whited out for the non-spoiled:

Towards the end, when the antiques grandpa and Min Chul (with an unconscious Eun Jae in tow) go through the water to get to the gold room, how come none of them are wet? Did anyone find that weird?

Ep 9 Was so sad and heavy for the poor HeeKyung

Although she was mean to EunJae but still … Baek MinChul said a few words were like a bullets to her …

Ep 10 .... how sweeeeet of MooYeol to open the car door for EunJae and always want to cary things for her

so touching ... and the silly and cheesy comments that he says .. hehe I find him soo sweet

And ends with discovering YongSoos’ brother body … man they can make us fall down from laughing and at the same time .. they can make us shatter in tears so easily

I’m sensing that the coming eps will be little more series don’t you think ?

Guest bwitched

count me in in the 'Rooting for season 2' team..

I can't watch the 11th eps because I don't want to finish the drama so soon, but at the same time I miss the storylines and where it has stopped in eps 10..I'm in a dilemma

I agree totally. EIA gives me this really nice feeling inside, like drinking a cup of warm cocoa on a cold day, or hugging a huge and soft teddy bear. I can't count how many times I've smiled, giggled or laughed out loud at the antics of our lovable foursome. Or shed tears for them. I love the supporting characters too, e.g. 007 and the two dancing sidekicks, the antiques grandpa, even that cute little Gong Hyo-jin lookalike in Ep. 11. The lines are so witty; I laugh just reading them. Hee Kyung and Mu Yeol say the funniest things and I love how they are like two puppies together despite their age difference.

I'm rooting for a Season 2!! :w00t:

thundie, I second Season 2!!!!! Give us Season 2!!!

mixedupsubsfc5.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVEN SUBBING SQUAD

Episode 12 ENGLISH SUBS

*Seattle/Ental* | *MickEyBaBy*

Main Translators: hot_saranghae, Alethia

Spot Translators: saturn, javabeans

Timer: julier

Editor/QC: thunderbolt

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

Please help keep fansubbing alive by NOT hardsubbing and distributing

any video file using our softsubs on ANY STREAMING sites/websites/

forums/newsgroups and online hosting services

(such as clubbox, megaupload, sendspace, yousendit, mediafire, etc.)

Thank you :)

Wow, those are excellent ratings. Thank you, X!

Haha, all I could understand was the many stars. YAY! Anyone knows what those stars actually represent?

With S2 team, imagine me showering you guys with hugs and kisses. You guys are really awesome.

Guest thunderbolt

Haha, all I could understand was the many stars. YAY! Anyone knows what those stars actually represent?

From a previous review that X wrote and which Dahee Fanel translated, I know the four categories are:

Production/direction

Script

Acting

Entertainment value

Those are really good ratings. And coming from X, it's high praise indeed. Now if I only knew what else he wrote in that long review... :blink:

deeta, Ep. 12 is soooo good. Happy watching! :P

Top Dramas 2007 - Naver

1. White Tower.

2. Time of Dog and Wolf

3. Coffee Prince

4. Que Sera Sera

5. HIT

6. Unstoppable High Kick

7. Conspiracy in the Court

8. Mixed-up Investigative Agency :D

9. My Man’s Woman

10. The Devil

11. Thank you

Dramabeans open a poll - How was 2007 for you?:

The list includes some expected names (No. 3 Coffee Prince and No. 11 Thank You), it also gives recognition to lesser-watched but very good shows like Mixed-up Investigative Agency (No. 8).

Best Occupations in a drama went to the four friends’ investigative agency in Mixed-up Investigative Agency.

Dramabeans

Archived