[drama 2007] Evasive Inquiry Agency 얼렁뚱땅 흥신소

Guest Soy

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jtranla

Hi, I just started watching this drama, and am on ep 4...it is so funny and zany...I love it. I was looking for the download link to the OST since I love the "super hero" song. Anyway, I found this link at asiansost site and would like to share it with all the fans. I don't know if it contains the song that I want since I am still downloading it. Credit to asiansost site:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M2Y3ZFRC

new makings!

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_gold05_300.asf

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_gold06_300.asf

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_gold07_300.asf

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_gold08_300.asf

3 of them were available since last thursday, and the last one was just made available sometime today!

Guest SethHka

New uploaded episodes (week now exactly :sweatingbullets: ) i forget post this here :blush: .

Episode 06: Part01 Part02 Part03 Part04 Part05 Part06 Part07 Part08 Part09 Part10 Part11 Part12 Part13 Part14 Part15 Synched WITHS2 subtitle

WITHS2 subtitle synched for ChodIng release

Episode 07: Part01 Part02 Part03 Part04 Part05 Part06 Part07 Part08 Part09 Part10 Part11 Part12 Part13 Part14 Part15

Version is MickeyBABy, synched subtitle is not needed

Episode 08: Part01 Part02 Part03 Part04 Part05 Part06 Part07 Part08 Part09 Part10 Part11 Part12 Part13 Part14 Part15

Version is MickeyBABy, synched subtitle is not needed

New Episodes

Episode 09: Part01 Part02 Part03 Part04 Part05 Part06 Part07 Part08 Part09 Part10 Part11 Part12 Part13 Part14 Part15

(Version is MickeyBABy, synched subtitle is not needed)

Episode 10: Part01 Part02 Part03 Part04 Part05 Part06 Part07 Part08 Part09 Part10 Part11 Part12 Part13 Part14 Part15 Synched WITHS2 subtitle

(WITHS2 subtitle synched for ChodIng release)

Episode 11: Part01 Part02 Part03 Part04 Part05 Part06 Part07 Part08 Part09 Part10 Part11 Part12 Part13 Part14 Part15

Episode 12: Part01 Part02 Part03 Part04 Part05 Part06 Part07 Part08 Part09 Part10 Part11 Part12 Part13 Part14 Part15

Now waiting for WITHS2 translation and after that i will upload last 4 episode.

Cheers!

Guest bwitched

Looks like WITHS2 has a few people working on the translations for the last episodes.

So a nice holiday gift is in the works....thanks to WITHS2

yeah, n the latest updates is that all eps except the 13th are waiting to be released..

yeay!!..the biggest hols presents from WITH S2..Jungmal kamsahamnida

Guest dariav-

Hi, for the last Making Of video. Minki and the actress playing EunJae didn't do the full korean bow (around 2:40) while the rest did. Does that mean that the both of them are Christians or of some other religious belief ?

Thanks. :)

Hi, for the last Making Of video. Minki and the actress playing EunJae didn't do the full korean bow (around 2:40) while the rest did. Does that mean that the both of them are Christians or of some other religious belief ?

Thanks. :)

My guess is that it has something to do with seniority, because Min Ki did the full bow when he and Eugene were in the praying ceremony for RRLY.

although i've not posted in this thread at all ... i really do enjoy this drama. am hoping to catch up on the final episode which i taped from kbs world by tomorrow. really really liked the humor ... my fav character in particular is Ryu Seung Soo's character ... Young Soo? anyway i think this is such a good drama.

Guest darkeyes

although i've not posted in this thread at all ... i really do enjoy this drama. am hoping to catch up on the final episode which i taped from kbs world by tomorrow. really really liked the humor ... my fav character in particular is Ryu Seung Soo's character ... Young Soo? anyway i think this is such a good drama.

It's one of my favorite show.. Its smart, funny and full of actions while not corny or full of sweet romance stuff (the stuff that can give you cavities).. It's like Veronica Mars meets wacky Scrubs characters with a dash of Indiana Jones thrown in. But my favorite character would be Hee Kyung unni.. She's probably the most wackiest character in the story and outrageously funny.

But I adored every character in the story .. It was fun to see Lee Min Ki in a different type of role (this role is NOTHING like Kang Tae Bong)..

withs2announcejv9.gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

We have warned everyone repeatedly on the issue of hardsubbing & streaming our subs.

We sincerely appreciate everyone's efforts to spread the drama love, but we're growing increasingly frustrated,

not to mention worried, over our repeatedly ignored requests not to upload our material to Veoh, Youtube and other streaming sites.

Perhaps you guys aren't aware of the problems facing WITH S2,

but the flagrant disregard for our requests puts us in an increasingly vulnerable position as a fansubbing group.

We don't want to be shut down (which is something we are in constant threat of) and if our rules are not honored, we may well be.

Therefore we once again make this request:

Please do NOT harsub & upload any of our subtitles to streaming sites.

If people do not comply, we will be forced to stop releasing our subtitles

for ALL our current projects until the request is met, full stop.

We regret that we have to take such a drastic stance, but our requests have gone ignored for the past year.

There's not much more we can do to protect ourselves and to continue bringing these dramas to fans,

but we believe that taking these precautions now will keep us operational for the long run.

And we hope to keep bringing these dramas to English-speaking fans for a long time.

Please help us by abiding by our rules.

~*~*~*~

WITH S2 49th COMPLETED PROJECT

mixedupsubsfc5.jpg

EPISODE 13 *Ental*

Main Translators: sgwannabe, Alethia

Spot Translators: saturn, javabeans

Timer: Victory

Editor/QC: thunderbolt

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

EPISODE 14 *Ental*

Main Translator: javabeans