[drama 2007] Evasive Inquiry Agency 얼렁뚱땅 흥신소

Guest Soy

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

credits EIA DC gallery:

MV on Min Chul and 007: http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=WCI5SmxSg-s$

13di6.jpg

I believe these autographs were done during the wrap-up party? I've included what the original poster wrote (likely his/her experience at the wrap-up) [the name of the fan has been blacked out]

fgxa8.jpgfgfcv8.jpg

fgflv1.jpg

Mu Yeol's, Eun Jae's, and Min Chul's

사실 전 이벵팀이었는데도 불구하고 직장 때문에 종방연 이벵참석은 거의 포기하고 있었습니다만,

뭔가 이대로 지나가기엔 아쉽다 싶어 아는 동생을 데리고 부리나케 종방연 장소로 달려갔습죠!

결국 9시 다된 시간에 겨우 도착;

가자마자 얼뚱소팀들에게 인사하고 나가려는 경호횽 만나구,이벵팀 임무는 다 끝났다는 말에;;ㅠ

(경호횽을 비롯한 이벵팀 횽들 정말 미안했어요.ㅠ_ㅠ)

그치만 차마 그대로 돌아가진 못하고; 주변에서 기웃거리기로 결정-

문쪽에 있던 무열군과 강모를 젤 먼저 보고,

가장 잘 보이는 근처에 앉아 스톡(?)처럼 밥 시켜두고 힐끔거리기 30분쯤..-_-

(어느 순간 없어지시던 무열군;)

그러다 스탭분들과 사진을 찍고 계시던 은재양에게 다가가 싸인을 받았습니다.

저번에 이벵팀 참여했었다고 말하니 씩~웃던 은재양ㅎㅎ

(이거 원 같은 여자가 봐도 너무 예뻐서~~~+_+)

그렇게 얼뚱소팀들 쫑파티 하는 모습 열심히 보다가

본방 시간이 다가오니 모두들 티비 앞으로 시선 고정-

은재양 티비 볼륨 최대크기로 올리시고...

너무 고맙게도 저희에게 같이 들어와서 보자는 말을 해주더라구요.ㅠ

얼씨구나 싶어서; 실례를 무릎쓰고 냅다 들어갔지요.

거기에 울 민철+희경 등등 완소배우들과 감독님 작가님 등 스탭분들이 전부 모여있었구요+0+

그때 구석에서 스탭분들과 걸쭉하게 들이키고 계시던; 울 무열군~

울 곁을 지나가시기에 인사를 했더니...

아주 반갑게 맞아주어서 고마웠어요^^

막방 드디어 시작-

솔직히 집중이 잘 안되더군요.ㅠ

옆에 배우분들 작가님 피디님 다 계셨기 때문에

그쪽 힐끔거리면서 옆 동생과 잡담하느라;;

그러다 무열+은재 키스신 나왔을때 으악~하고 저도 모르게 비명을 질러서 완전 민망.ㅠㅠ

(정말 제어가 안되더이다. 어쩔 수 없는 여자의 질투;;)

소심증이 극에 달해서 계속 창피하다고 중얼거렸던-_-+

그렇게 보는데 뭔가 배우분들쪽 분위기가 이상한 겁니다.

보니까 은재양이 훌쩍훌쩍거리고 있었구..ㅠㅠ

거기다 좀전까지 신나게 웃으면서 보던 무열군이 갑자기 고개를 푹 숙이더니..

눈물을 보이기 시작하는 거였죠.ㅠㅠ

뭔가 만감이 교차했던 모양...드라마 보면서도 촬영 참 힘들게 했겠다..

생각하면서 보긴 했는데,고생스러웠던 순간이라던지..이렇게 힘들게 촬영했는데도

흥신소가 보다 큰 사랑을 받지 못한 것에 대한 아쉬움이었던지..ㅠ

갑자기 주체할 수 없이 우는 무열군을 보니 맘이 참 아프더라구요.ㅠㅠ

옆에서 감독님이랑 희경언니이 계속 위로해 주시구...희경언니도 눈에 약간의 눈물이...

그렇게 막방이 끝나고 모두들 큰 박수와 환호를...

저도 고생한 모든 제작진을 위해 열심히 박수를 보냈답니다.^^

그리고 나가던 길에 문 앞에서 우리의 민철사마와 마주쳐서

싸인을 부탁했더니..갤에서 오셨냐고 물으시더군요.

그래서 그렇다고 하니..며칠내로 오시겠다는 말씀을 해주셨어요~^^

메세지도 같이^^

(실제로 뵈니 넘 멋지셔서 ㄷㄷㄷ)

그리고 무열군을 찾았는데 아직도 눈물이 멈추지 않은 울 무열군.ㅠ_ㅠ

점퍼 모자를 푹 눌러쓰고 맘을 진정시키고 있다가..

어느 순간 슥 지나가시더군요.

차마 울고 있는데 싸인해 달라고 하기가 뭐해서;;

포기하고 갈까..하고 내려와서 있는데

우리보다 먼저 내려간 줄 알았던 민기군이 뒤늦게 나오는 겁니다.

그리고 따로 떨어져 있길래..

조심스럽게 다가가서 수고하셨다는 인사와 함께 싸인을 부탁했죠.

민기군이 고맙게도 저번 이벵 참여 덕분에 알아봐 주시더군요^^

그리고 싸인 받으면서 전과 다르게 많은 말들을 쏟아냈는데--;

다 별 쓸데없는 말들이어서 제가 뭔 말을 했는지도 기억이 잘 안난다는;

아..중간에 제가 누나라고 써달라 부탁해서-_- 몇년생인걸 묻더니..

아주 작게; 써주시더군요ㅋㅋ

그렇게 싸인받고 가면서 힘내라고 얘기해주고 집으로 돌아왔지효-

암튼 꿈만 같았던 주저리주저리 후기는 여기까지..^^;

덤으로 배우분들에게 받은 싸인 같이 올립니다요!

soruce: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=goldh...mp;keyword=EITA

----------

and my scans from the December issue of Dramatique magazine

Please do NOT HOTLINK

from the Best & Worst section (top one is Best, bottom Worst I believe)

dramatique1207p53adg9.jpgdramatique1207p53bse2.jpg

dramatique1207p57bco2.jpg

click on thumbnails for full size picture

dramatique1207p60du8.th.jpg dramatique1207p61od2.th.jpg dramatique1207p62jm9.th.jpg dramatique1207p63tq2.th.jpg

dramatique1207p75pf5.jpg

credits to purpletiger86 for the translation/summary of the above experience at the wrap-up party:

So it seems like this girl/fan was part of the event team. Due to her work, she thought she wouldn't be able to make it to the EIA wrap-up party, but she thought she'll regret it if she didn't attend, so she went to the party with a close friend. She arrived at 9 o'clock and immediately greeted all the EIA team. As she was wandering around, she spotted Moo-Yeol and Kang Mo (?). Like some kind of stalker, she stood somewhere near them and ordered her food...waiting for 30 minutes. But they disappeared somewhere else suddenly. So she took pictures with the staffs and got Eun-Jae's signature (She thought Eun-Jae was so pretty). Everyone gathered around to watch the last episode of EIA on TV. Eun-Jae turned up the volume very high and asked her and her friend to join and watch the last episode together. A couple of staffs and Moo-Yeol walked passed her and she said hi to him. She was thankful because he greeted her so friendly. She honestly wasn't able to watch the episode because she was too busy drooling over the stars. But when Moo-Yeol and Eun-Jae's kiss scene was on, she screamed without knowing which she was embarrassed about. After it ended...the mood felt very awkward. As she looked around, she saw Eun-Jae and Moo-Yeol crying. She felt bad for them because they worked so hard filming this drama, yet the drama didn't do so well (low tv ratings). Hee-Kyung came along and cheered them up. The episode ended and everyone clapped. As she was walking out the door, she saw Min-Chul and asked for his signature (she said he looked handsome in person). She went to find Moo-Yeol and still saw him crying. Later she saw him pass by, but was hestitate to ask him for his signature since he was all emotional. She thought she should give up and just leave...but surprisingly Moo-Yeol came up to her. So she carefully asked for his signature and told him that he did a very good job in EIA. She was thankful that he remembered her from the last event party. So everything ended successfully. It was like a dream for her.

thundie, episode 12 was beyond awesome! I enjoyed every minute of it. Do you notice the subtle change in Mu Yeol's behavior these past several episodes? He was so whacky in his 'crush' on Eun Jae, but he's gradually become more relaxed, more masculine (without exhibiting the sort of macho ego crap), and I dunno, I get tingly when I watch him and Eun Jae. Just when I thought I couldn't possibly love Mu Yeol/Min Ki more. Sheesh.

creidesca, heeee, thanks for posting the fan's experience here. It totally brought a smile to read that she screamed at the kissing scene. So cute.

Despite the fact that EIA didn't do so well in TV viewership, it's definitely one of my favorite dramas this year, if not ever. I've never had so much fun, so much laugh, and yet shed some tears at the same time.

thanks for photos and translation of the wrap-up party creidesca^^

look at the EIA team photo, they are work very hard for this drama la ...

Guest rochinipark

saw ep11&12 of EIA.again 2 fantastic episodes.very emotional for some of the characters.quite serious episodes,but there was stil comic relif provided by all the cast.when X gvs good review of tis drama it means its good,plus its in the top 10 drama to watch.

its strange these 4ppl dun hv anyone to celebrate chuseok wit.it proves my point tat the 3 of them mu yeol,hee kyung and yong su are like family to each other.it tells us tat family are those u r closes to not jus blood but anyone u wana put in tat category.now eujae also enterin that clique.

lookin forward to seein the final episodes,thanks all to WITHS2 team takin this drama,unlikely to watch it if they did not.its sad for yong su to discover he's bro is dead after bein missin for many yrs,eun jae bein there on tat fateful day.there was a 3rd person wit her dad and minchul..these 2episodes finally got me to shed some tears.whew.rely sad stuff.lookin for more upbeat stuff to come.

Guest SethHka

Series is over now, but if series is good maybe some people need HD version of this series.

In this post i will upload only 720p version's

Links is on rapidshare. Each week i will upload 2-4 episodes, my upload speed is not that good.

Series is rared 99.1MB each part, no password.

Rapidshare folder

Episode 01: Part01 Part02 Part03 Part04 Part05 Part06 Part07 Part08 Part09 Part10 Part11 Part12 Part13 Part14 Part15

Version is MickeyBABy, synched subtitle is not needed.

Episode 02: Part01 Part02 Part03 Part04 Part05 Part06 Part07 Part08 Part09 Part10 Part11 Part12 Part13 Part14 Part15

Episode 03: Part01 Part02 Part03 Part04 Part05 Part06 Part07 Part08 Part09 Part10 Part11 Part12 Part13 Part14 Part15

This is MickeyBABy version, synched subtitle is not needed.

Episode 04: Part01 Part02 Part03 Part04 Part05 Part06 Part07 Part08 Part09 Part10 Part11 Part12 Part13 Part14 Part15

Episode 05: Part01 Part02 Part03 Part04 Part05 Part06 Part07 Part08 Part09 Part10 Part11 Part12 Part13 Part14 Part15 Synched WITHS2 subtitle

WITHS2 subtitle synched for ChodIng release.

Next three episodes tommorow

Cheers!

LAST EDIT: 08.12.2007

for the KBS 2007 Drama Awards, there's a section where you can write Best Scene, Best Line [명장면 명대사] for any of the 2007 KBS drama: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2007award/best/index.html

hopefully if enough scenes/lines from the drama are posted, we could see it at the KBS Drama Awards

Don't forget you can also vote for Min Ki, Ryu Seung Soo, Yeh Ji Won, or Eun Sung for Netizen Awards

Guest cosmiclatte

the casting is awesome, script is awesome, EVERYTHING is awesome. sad that it ended and i hope they'll do well in the upcoming KBS Drama Awards!

Archived