Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

@anannanann

That is a really nice tradition!  It don't have to be much, its the thought!  We have this thing "play it forward" and I try to do that when I can. Someone who is below you, you reward them, and they do it for someone who is below them. Like if I'm at the convenience store I'll pay for the person's stuff behind me. They are supposed to repeat the gesture.

P.S -  I went to the first page and looked at his vitals, he has the same birthday as my daughter 4/2

♥ both!
420449_391873490885338_699691148_n_zpscb

Ok this is semi off topic..

I want to do a Jaewook video to this song. Do you think I can get this to work with a male singing?  MIYAVI is awesome, one of the few Japanese artist I like.  Guitar Samurai!!  I'm hoping I can do this. Suggestions welcomed!! 

Video is racy!!! R rating

I loved him in Hedwig! It was humorous how they had to get creative with his wardrobe! In the video I saw for Angry Itch he had to keep checking to make sure his "male stuff" wasn't playing peek-a-boo..  :\">  Nothing wrong with that in my world! LOL!

I don't know if the extra coverage was there before and he missed it when it was gone, or added after the fact.. Either way its a good sign! Should I have shame in my game? Cause I confess I have none   :>

@anannanann

They are really good! I really enjoy what I have heard so far, it don't shock me though. The bands musical influences ( I guess that is what you'd call it) are some of my favorites bands. I think I'd be more shocked if I didn't like them...

@stuartjmz

YES! There have only been two drama that have actually made me mad, usually Its a story and I let them tell it. Mary Stayed Out All Night was one of the two!  Kim Jae Wook seems to love to torture me, and I'm a willing victim lol. He loves to play the decent guy that gets shafted! Its the same with the drama he is in now. Which is sad cause his character is basically brain dead, and he is still the better "person" to me! ( he's semi ghost)

He needs to be a lead!!!

@stuartjmz

Its like your reading my mind right now, Boys over flowers was the other series I ended up hating! I so disliked Gun Ju Pyo character!  I don't know the episode but it was the one where she was hooked to an IV drip and he saw through the window Ji-hoo kiss her hand, Then went and had a pity party for himself in his car instead of wondering why the women he "loved" was ill.  I was done after that!

Yes Jae Wook needs to get the girl!  Please drama Gods!!  He has chemistry with every actor I have seen him with... 

@Lynn715 Good looking guys are about to share, you can't help that. I also mean good looking guys in general. If I trust that man I would tease him if he doesn't get attention as he should. ^^

@stuartjmz @Lynn715 His characters (3 of them) all are pure love, in coffee prince, Marry, Who Aro You, I don't know which character would weight more than the others.

anannanann said:

@Lynn715 Good looking guys are about to share, you can't help that. I also mean good looking guys in general. If I trust that man I would tease him if he doesn't get attention as he should. ^^

@stuartjmz @Lynn715 His characters (3 of them) all are pure love, in coffee prince, Marry, Who Aro You, I don't know which character would weight more than the others.

Lynn715 said: anannanann said:

• 2 weeks later...