Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

sun ki really looks japanese o-o;

cnat believe hes just korean, not even half japanese? :o

inn coffee prince, he was speaking japanese.

does anyone kno if hes fluent in it??

He is fluent with Japanese because he stayed in Japan until he was ard 8 years old. Tts the info I got but I may be wrong.=P I think it is said somewhere in this thread.=)

Guest dbsklover90

He is fluent with Japanese because he stayed in Japan until he was ard 8 years old. Tts the info I got but I may be wrong.=P I think it is said somewhere in this thread.=)

yeah you are right. He lived in Tokyo for 8 years when he was young.

he's not just fluent...he is pretty much a native J-speaker. bi-lingual... very cool~

Guest pachlex

WAH! finally! a thread for waffle sun ki!!!!

he's one of those types of boys who have better skin and prettier features than most girls.

just think jun ki and jae joong, these boys have that same appeal of being "beautiful men".

but between those three... i'd say jun ki's the prettiest, jae joong's the cutest

and jae wook's the one with the most sex appeal... :P

HOTNESS!!!

i hope he gets to star in a lead role after CP... i hope all the princes do. ^_^

Guest rainonme

i was so thinking he was japanese..but i guess not..:) def. has a sex appeal to him. reminded me of ryuchi from winds.lol but of course kjw is pretty much hotter..:)

Guest evelyn168

Watching all the BTS clips of Coffee Prince, Jaewook seems to be really quiet... He doesn't talk much... But it doesn't matter cuz he's too hot and irresistible...

Guest chocopocky

He's definitely gorgeous. No doubt about it. My favorite prince in Coffee Prince. :D

Actually! You know what? he kinda reminds me of Matsumoto Jun.. haha.

I love coffee prince because of this guy....

I love his character in coffee prince too.... XD

He has such nice facial features....

Guest Ryu_Shun_Min

Yippiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! finally i found himmm...THANK YOU SO MUCH for this topic

i try to find about waffle man..i like him so much i like his character and his black nails

when i saw hin in CP first time i thought he's korean??? coz he looks like japanease...

:D:D:wub::wub:

I recently checked out Dal Ja Spring and surprisingly, he looked absolutely the same, except he had limited scenes and you bascially only see him in 3 episodes. Other then that, it was like seeing Sun Ki all over again, just more cheerful and less hidden mysterious aura ^_^