Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

Guest Epikurean

Wow!!

Joo Ji Hoon,Yoo Ah In,Kim Jae Wook and Giraffe (LOL!) in the same movie ?!

hope the cast will not change! <3

thanks for the info!

Guest dionne_wu

It's great that he's getting the chances to shine. I can so see him as the genius patissier who is a mystery.

I'm looking forward to some sizzling chemistry between him and JJH :rolleyes:

^I can understand why u said tt cos Kame and Kim Jae Wook has very similar jawline which I love equally.<333

And... Joo Jihoon and Kim Jae Wook in the same show?!?!?!? OMG! I am so freaking excited! esp since i have watched the japanese drama before by Hideaki Takizawa and Naohito Fujiki. The show is really nice and I am glad there's a movie to it. I carn wait to watch!!!thnx for the news

Guest bigearhater

WOW WOW WOW! I never thought I would see so many pictures of Kimmy! He's just so gorgeous...it's so rare! Like, it's not a pretty boy aspect to the extreme -- it's just perfect! When I first saw him in CP I just blushed. I thought he was Japanese too! lol It's so awesome to have found a thread about him! And I can't wait for the Antique movie! That's really gonna put him on the map!

Guest Vivian87

Wow, I looked for his info and pics so many times hehehe now, thanks Soy and who find his pics very much ^^

oh my, I thought he's a Japanese ^^! he's so amazing XD love all da pics much. I think he's the prince in that film XDDD (Coffee Prince), but why I didnt know him in Dalja's Spring drama??? @___@ *kickself*

I didn't know that he played in CP...means that I need to watch it.

I really need to do that.

It's funny, cos I actually saw him in Ruler Of Your Own World,

but totally didn;t noticed him.

But in Dalja's Spring even though it wasn;t a lot of him, he imediately

got my attention ^^ I was even waiting for moments when he'll be shown.

Yup

And he in the same movie as Jo Ji Hoon. Even though I don't know about what it is,

I like it already. Two hotties in same movie, that must be great ^^