Naruto Anime Thread

Guest Misao

^ heh i never expected that!,

but seriously i have a bad feeling about this sai character, she seems to be really strong, and i hate him a lot, hopefully things will change,

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamui_hime

jz askin,what is a spoiler?? n btw,i luuv naruto!! huhu,sasuke..hmm..my fav though ^^

spolier is a fact or an event in the story that will 'spoil' the story for those who haven't read it yet.

Guest Orijinalx

omg..i love naruto!!!

4th hokage narutos dad??!!

jus hav to wreck it for me aye..onli up to 103 =[

Thats just a prediction, nobody knows for sure, but many people say he is. And Sai is a guy right?

Guest Nightmare

Episode 160...was okay, but I felt it was a bit rushed.

On the other hand episode 161, looks scary as hell.

I really like the seiyuu Fumihiko Tachiki...even though he only had small role in this arc as Gatsu.

Guest dreams_fulfilled

my friend has a few words to say:

^^ im a naruto fan!!! mehehhe but i dont like naruto cuz he has like whiskers =X but i like sasukeee!! and itachi!!! dont you agree. =] um, yes. sharingann and naruto's sexy jutsu.

Guest Nightmare

OP: Snorkel - Nami Kaze Satellite

ED: Amadori - Soba ni Iru Kara

The latest chapter in Naruto was okay. I'm not soo excited... I hope the next arc doesn't drag.

Guest Janice<3

i'm only up to episode 160 and waiting for 161 to download(frekin limewire -_-) i watch the fansub versions switching from dattebayo and lunar i think... my favorite characters are kakashi and naruto<3 and the english version really killed naruuuuuutooo. -_- i think they should discontinue the show with the ret@rded voices. why don't they just use the original ones and put subtitles? i don't get it... oh and the songs they have are usually good.

Archived