Naruto Anime Thread

Guest Misao

haha i should stop reading this thread cuz i'm not up to date yet and i'm getting spoilers...

like the 4th hokkage was naruto's father?!?!! :blink: where's his mother then? they do seem simliar tho...

and what is all this gaara dying concept?!?! :blink: gaara is actually cool! i feel sorry for him thoooo..

i'm up to the part where sasuke turns evil... and the sand r helpping out naruto and his crew... i'm like 40 episodes behind i think!!!

same here!!!

can someone answer this to me?

spoil it to me! what happens to sasuke??? huh?

im in eps 134!!!!!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL until spring 2006? jesus christ. i don't think i'd watch anything that had that many fillers no matter how much i liked it. it's probably true though seeing as how the manga is moving so slowly...

like I said before, you guys/gals can blame it all on the manga author for skipping 3 years of Naruto life :P

I'm pretty sure though that they will start having training sessions with Sakura/Tsunade and Naruto/Jiraiya during the later parts of the fillers before the fillers end. That should be pretty cool though.

can someone answer this to me?

spoil it to me! what happens to sasuke??? huh?

im in eps 134!!!!!

Here are your spoilers so be prepared to be spoilered :P(yes I intentionally spelled spoiled wrong) :P Highlight to read

I dunno what happens in ep134 because I forgot, but basically Sasuke and Naruto fight, Sasuke goes Stage 1 or 2, I forget, but he beats Naruto before Kakashi arrives. Sasuke leaves into the forest to find Orochimaru for POWAH! After that, you won't hear or see Sasuke again in the anime episodes for a very long time.

Kakashi arrives soon after with the dog dude, and they both rescue Naruto. Tsunade sent out some medical ninjas to rescue the other teammates (Neji and the others). They all end up ok after a long hospital stay.

Sakura, feeling helpless that she couldn't do anything to stop anything, goes to Tsunade to be her apprentice.

Jiraiya asks Naruto to become his apprentice.

Now enter all the filler episodes :D

I think it's lame because no one but the author really can tell what happened in the 3 years.

yes, but since he decided not to write ANYTHING about it, the anime guys have to think of something to write about :huh:

I'm interested in seeing what new techniques Naruto learned, but since the manga author still hasn't shown any new techniques in the manga, I don't think the anime will show anything either if they do training fillers with Jiraiya :(

Guest Gummi Bear

Its not 23 fillers to go but 27 fillers, that's according to narutofan.com. Basically, season 7 will be all fillers (crying very hard now) and season 8 is when they will pickup the storyline from the manga. There will also be a new Naruto movie coming out in Summer '06.

Its not 23 fillers to go but 27 fillers, that's according to narutofan.com. Basically, season 7 will be all fillers (crying very hard now) and season 8 is when they will pickup the storyline from the manga. There will also be a new Naruto movie coming out in Summer '06.

w00t! banana.gif

yes, but since he decided not to write ANYTHING about it, the anime guys have to think of something to write about :huh:

I'm interested in seeing what new techniques Naruto learned, but since the manga author still hasn't shown any new techniques in the manga, I don't think the anime will show anything either if they do training fillers with Jiraiya :(

naruto will probably use rasengan over and over...

Guest CueTheSun

haha....Narutofan just reported that the fillers will last until sping 2006

and this is why I stopped watching Naruto a loong time ago.

Guest Gummi Bear

I hope after the Curry of Life storyline, the next fillers with have Kakashi or Jiraiya in it. Or maybe some training episodes where we get to see some new techniques...

I hope after the Curry of Life storyline, the next fillers with have Kakashi or Jiraiya in it. Or maybe some training episodes where we get to see some new techniques...

curry of life? man, even the titles of the filler sound extremely lame...

Guest Gummi Bear

curry of life? man, even the titles of the filler sound extremely lame...

You're soo right!!! Its tough being a fan of Naruto nowadays.

We got our SAT I scores back. On my essay, I got an 11 out of 12.

Here's the convo I had with my friend.

x KrazyKu: I got 11 on my essay

m i s t u h ZHOU: LOL

m i s t u h ZHOU: 10

m i s t u h ZHOU: for me

x KrazyKu: I wrote about Fall Out Boy and Naruto

hahhaha I can't believe writing about my fav. band and anime would score so high. I expected a 5 or a 6!

Archived