Naruto Anime Thread

Guest Misao

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where can i download the japanese version w/ english subs?

<3 Jess

If you pay Bleachtv.com 3 Euros, you can have access to all the Naruto episodes by direct download. Otherwise you might want to try gotwoot.net and download via bittorrent. It'll take forever though.

What age is Naruto appropriate for? Is there cussing? Sex? I dunno.. Haha.

There are no cussing or sex stuffs in the anime, at least to my recollection. As for the age appropriateness, I'm wondering the same, too. Now that I look back at the anime, I find it to be a lil kiddy-ish, weird. Although I still read the manga though.

What age is Naruto appropriate for? Is there cussing? Sex? I dunno.. Haha.

If they can show it on Cartoon Network, it's basically safe for all ages.

Unless it's a toddler lol.

^haha probably the same way they translated the subbed version. personally the preview of the english version make me cringe. never will i want to hear their voices again. there IS cussing but seriously, you can't prevent someone from hearing it. last naurto epi was awesome :) make me depressed then happy then depressed then happy. andd i download my naruto epis from naruto-kun.com.

Guest MOOVERDOSE

I've never watched the japanese verison, but my friends who actually watched the japanese verison said that it was wayyy better than the english version.

They said in Japanese, Kakashi's voice was wayyy hotter..

Odd; I find Kakashi's voice in english very HUSKY.

Oh yes, did I mention..

KAKASHI'S SO FRICKIN' HOOOOT?

Guest `M0tokare;aya

Arrghh...Haven't been keeping up with Naruto lately....

So what's going on in the manga? I don't mind spoilers...>__> I guess.

Guest sashimiii

man the dubbing totally ruined it for american people.. i got so many people psyched up to watch naruto.. but when i saw the dubbing on cartoon network i was like man dont watch it -_-

Guest Janice<3

NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO<3 he's so cool and im only up to 146. i hope he becomes hokage soon. naruto > sasuke. but kakashi is so cool. i hate how sasuke became evil. true CN killed it.

Archived