Guest Misao

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm watching it. They're finally off that stupid ship! Naruto's abilities have developed now he can control his jenchori(misspelt). He's heading to the battle feild. I missed the last 4 eps. Busy doing other things. Anyhow, yay this 1st post in this thread on 2013 :D Childish? Na! Datebaio

• 3 weeks later...

evening all,
just wanna share NS episode that I re-watched over and over again ... episode 246 [the orange spark] until 249 [thank you]
although now NS already at episode 298
love the part when naruto finally met his mom...cried when naruto hugs his mom when the time his mom gonna introduced herself to him
quite heartbreaking when his mom told him what had happened to both his dad n mom...
love on how naruto told his mom how thankful of him being their son
cried again when his mom hugs him for the last time before vanished ...so sad
:((
glad that now naruto knew that he got superb & wonderful parents and their love for him so everlasting
really worth watching that particular episode ;)
:-bd

• 4 months later...
Guest knockblock

pur3music104 said: wow time to bump this thread up haha. naruto shippuden is pretty boring i've stopped watching for a few months now -.- is it still currently on the war arc?

Guest chibiottoman

I hate fillers, seriously. And can't understand why they put fillers between the episodes which the action goes up! Dude, why that timeeee?!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest nagashiwa

the last chapter, I was thinking oh 22 pages should be something big interesting but again a boring useless chapter with to much talking =.=
and the anime is just full of fillers and also goes slow as hell. not enjoyable to watch.

Archived