Naruto Anime Thread

Guest Misao

We got our SAT I scores back. On my essay, I got an 11 out of 12.

Here's the convo I had with my friend.

x KrazyKu: I got 11 on my essay

m i s t u h ZHOU: LOL

m i s t u h ZHOU: 10

m i s t u h ZHOU: for me

x KrazyKu: I wrote about Fall Out Boy and Naruto

hahhaha I can't believe writing about my fav. band and anime would score so high. I expected a 5 or a 6!

SAT I has essays in it? :huh::blink: I thought it was SAT II's that had essays :blink:

btw what was the question?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JudY-JudY

We got our SAT I scores back. On my essay, I got an 11 out of 12.

Here's the convo I had with my friend.

x KrazyKu: I got 11 on my essay

m i s t u h ZHOU: LOL

m i s t u h ZHOU: 10

m i s t u h ZHOU: for me

x KrazyKu: I wrote about Fall Out Boy and Naruto

hahhaha I can't believe writing about my fav. band and anime would score so high. I expected a 5 or a 6!

Pretty cool!!

Good job Good job!!

SAT I has essays in it? :huh::blink: I thought it was SAT II's that had essays :blink:

btw what was the question?

New SAT I incorporates the SAT II Writing section.

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

the 4th hokage is NARUTOS father, and his also the leader of the akatsaki

what you serious...!!!!......i never knew that because they said that he was the recarinated of the foruth hokage!

okay will i'm on epsoide 139...and still watching it...mann....my cousin is on epsode 144...already..i hate him so much!!!

I LOVE KAKASHI!!!

Guest Nightmare

^You might want to read a few posts after that one because it's a just theory. It hasn't been officially declared of who is Naruot's father.

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

^You might want to read a few posts after that one because it's a just theory. It hasn't been officially declared of who is Naruot's father.

oh okay!!!

thanks!

Guest Orijinalx

this is a long time ago ... but when the 3rd summoned that soul sucker thing..didnt it show the 4th soul with the other souls the 3rd took out? soo if the leader of akatsaki was him..is he soul less or something? again im NOT FOR SURE if that was his soul image .. i deleted those eps. just my input :D

interesting....Naruto and his fellow classmates will all be group leaders for the graduating class of ninjas :blink: Kinda odd since Jounins trained naruto's classmates, while the next generation group will be trained by mostly Genins :blink:

No surprise that Konohamaru and his 2 buddies will be in Naruto's group :D

Guest Gummi Bear

interesting....Naruto and his fellow classmates will all be group leaders for the graduating class of ninjas :blink: Kinda odd since Jounins trained naruto's classmates, while the next generation group will be trained by mostly Genins :blink:

No surprise that Konohamaru and his 2 buddies will be in Naruto's group :D

I think its because many jounins died during the battle with Orochimaru and the jounins that are left have too many missions to do so...

Archived