Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Wow an Ex-Presidential guard, - maybe Dahae should get help from her onscreen friend to track down the antis when they spread false rumors, unfounded remarks, assumptions, insinuations etc etc with the purpose, intention to assassinate Dahae's character, reputation, including those of her family members and friends.  :ph34r::wink:

• Like 2

Seems there is a talk that our girl's new variety show to taking over the time slot on Tuesday nights 11:10 PM or 8:55 PM either replacing "Mr. House Husband" which had 2 of her former co-stars in cast Kim Seung Woo and Kim Jung Tae (Who I mentioned that I want to see as guest in her new show, lol :D ) or "Trick & True" Variety shows

http://news1.kr/articles/?2893400

May be the probability is more on the 11:10 PM time-slot since "Mr. House Husband" already filmed their last episode in this season and still no planning for next season.

I think both time-slots aren't very popular either in ratings or the buzz but that may not necessarily be a bad thing because if the program to be successful, it may be more recognized :) *fingers crossed*

• Like 3

Our girl updated her IG again today supporting another product from DR Youna.

At least we see her reflection :) (I was curious about her nail colors since yesterday and now I see it clearly, interesting one :D )

• Like 5

Thanks for all the pictures! I was hoping to see Zhou Mi and the guy who played Yong Jian there too.

Anyway, I was browsing through her wiki and decided to check out unseen works (for me). And voila! The only MVs I have seen are Memory and Pas de deux. I never knew she starred in a MV with Kim Hyun Joong. It makes me miss her melodramatic acting even more! I want to see her in a melo next! :wub:

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Kristina303 said:

If anyone knows a lipstick with the same color like Da Have is wearing in this picture, please do tell me > <

@Kristina303 According to article the lipstick is from Hera-Rouge Holic Liquid collection.Here is the shade link of lipstick.http://www.hera.com/kr/en/product/make-up/rouge_holic_liquid_135.html

• Like 1