Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

It is high time that Dahae should also take action against such "critics", antis, ex-fans, etc who thinks they know what is best for her especially on who she should be friends or associates with and has been making insinuating remarks on her mental state. It is irresponsible childish and cruel of such critics, till now they continue to bash Dahae with all sorts of insinuations with the intention to hurt her, and assuming that they are of a higher authority in relationship. 

• Like 1

@Annya Yah it is always great to read different opinions. It helps seeing things from different prospective. So thanks all chingus for your inputs :wub:

Also thanks dear for posting that report. Sometimes people aren't aware of the consequences of such comments but some do that while being aware of it which is just.......!! 

I always hope that people learn the limits and the right way to voice out their opinions but sometimes they need to learn it the hard way and also for them to be example for others.

On another note, thinking about the guests. I actually do not want them to guest many friends of the cast because it will be more fun and interesting to see the daughters interacting with people they don't know much. But if I choose one who I want to guest from Dahae's co-stars, I would say "Kim Jung-Tae", he is quite fun :grin:

Image result for Kim Jung-Tae and lee da hae

• Like 4

@apqaria I actually thought other way around before this DH show was announced, i thought may be DH will appear as guest in KBS show he is doing lol.Now thing took a turn.I am waiting for more news abt it.I am sure they will bring popular face for sure in it.Let wait and see who will be first guest.Is it going to be park bom or song jook ki or anyone else.No matter who is guest i am more curious to know roles of female and what they are going to do.Are they going to sit around and chat in show or something interesting or fun games in show with male star hahaha.

Annya, do you mean Park Bo Gum or Park Bom ?. Do not think it is the latter to appear. I guess when a group of ladies (in the entertainment professions) sits down to talk, it is probably on the bias, rumors, critics, ageing, roles, sacrifices, stress, love life, marriage, family, etc.

Anyone knows when the MGMM will be out? Will it be in time for the coming CNY? 

@Tey Ling Not sure what you mean by CNY. But for MGMM, the last time we read about it there was mentioning that it would air in Spring 2017 (that would be around march or April). I really hope there is no change in this plan. But we still have to wait for official news anyway and also to know on which channel it will air.

@apqaria I think Tey ling means Chinese New year(CNY) I hope i am right.March and April still long way to go.

@Tey Ling The moonlight cloud drama one.May be i spelled it wrong.There is already a variety show on KBS with all female "sister slam drunk." Let hope the format is such that we get to see interaction between all the female itself not just with guest.

Looks like it is unlikely the release of MGMM is by Chinese New Year which is end  of This month.

Park Bo Gum is the handsome prince/king in the moonlight drama. Park Bom is one of the singers in the defunct Kpop group 2ne1, who appeared in Roommates with LDW and apparently she has interest in LDW. 

If the reality show is to be aired in February, preparations must be ongoing, wonder whether all the ladies have to stay under the same roof for the whole duration of the season or just a couple of nights/days per week. 

1 hour ago, Tey Ling said:

Looks like it is unlikely the release of MGMM is by Chinese New Year which is end  of This month.

Park Bo Gum is the handsome prince/king in the moonlight drama. Park Bom is one of the singers in the defunct Kpop group 2ne1, who appeared in Roommates with LDW and apparently she has interest in LDW. 

If the reality show is to be aired in February, preparations must be ongoing, wonder whether all the ladies have to stay under the same roof for the whole duration of the season or just a couple of nights/days per week. 

Park Bo Gum not the other one around they said the show will have male guest.I read first they thought of making set but i read now they are thinking of renting a real location.Don't know if they are going to stay together or shoot and leave the place.Lee jun ki is one person i want to see in the show too long time no see.

Jenny house stylist has update her blog with MCM event and some of DH picture with her.

Credit to http://blog.naver.com/haja7jung/220907044078

Naver_Blog_20170110_010024_03.jpg

• Like 4

What about Aura Beauty and the plumb lady that was with Dahae at Chengdu airport leaving China for Korea after MGMM filming, and what are their roles as stylist? I presume all the stylists are not exclusive just for an actor/actress and if they are being "shared" in the industry, and in the event of a coincide  filming session how would the stylist choose to follow? 

@Tey Ling Ah sorry my mistake she do work with Aura Beauty staff as well. But personally I think there is relation between Jenny house and Aura that is why I was a bit confused there.

Anyway, as u said all staff aren't exclusive. They work with many artists and according to their and stars schedule. But stars surely have their favorites of the staff that they do like/prefer to work with if available.

About that lady, she is a fashion stylist not hair stylist. I think she has her own office "all about style" :)

I don't know who her hair stylist is but I think it is about time she gets a fresh look. Not sure if she follows other people's advice or she has her own ideas. It would be nice to see her with shorter hair, similar to the look she had when she did the Section TV interview last year.  She can also try the big messy bun style but I am not sure if her hair has enough volume for that. My local station is replaying DOTS and I am thinking how SHK's hair would look good on DH too. Whoever suggested that curly bang hairstyle for her when she did BL was just blindly following trends. KGE had the same hairstyle in CIIT and it was not well received either. Her makeup in BL was too heavy at times, e.g. thick mascara/eyeliner + red lips + red dress. I am looking forward to seeing her bare face on the new show! :blush:

I hope her look in MGMM is decent as her makeup and wardrobe were done by local teams. Chinese makeup artists tend to go for a heavier made up look which does not suit Dahae IMO. For her, less is more!  I sound like a FANCL advert now, haha. 

• Like 5

@Annya Seems it is skin care brand owned by "YIJO" who was one of RANIA members in the past. This is the brand's weibo account

http://weibo.com/stasiavip

I'm not sure but I guess this is another support from our girl to her friends since YIJO is a friend of Saem and Maggie ^^

Anyway nice to see our girl's bare face again :wub:

• Like 5

Dahae is very supportive with her friends and to the extend she also helps the friend of her friends. It is very rare for a person to be generous with her time, effort, support and sometimes money. As what I have read before OJH said that Dahae is a complete package. What can you ask for more? The person that she will marry will definitely be lucky to be her husband. Even though she is rich she knows how to cook and is very clean in her home and the most important part is she is willing to learn on things that can improve her craft and relationship. As what I have observed what she only wants in a man is loyalty, respect, honesty, faithfulness, love and a person who will give her attention and will understand an support her. Hope she will always be happy.:)

• Like 6

I hope people will not judge Dahae because of just unfollowing a friend or having no communication with her old friends. In her every day life she can't avoid meeting new people who are truly sincere and will accept her unconditionally.. But it does not mean that she will abandon her old friends because i believe if they are a true friend it doesn't matter on how many months or years they have not heard or seen each other but when their path cross again the love that was their in their friendship will always be there. For me if your a friend you will be a friend forever. And as i have observed Dahae is good in keeping/treasuring old and new friends. She always cherish them so much that even if he/she betrays her she is always ready to forgive that person and accept her/him wholehaertedly. That's why people sometimes can't understand her because she is a kind of person who is very forgiving and doesn't leave any grudges to a person. Maybe Dahae have reasons on why she did something towards a friend that we just don't know. Sometimes people tend to speculate things that they only see in the surface without knowing the bottom of the situation.I believe she is not that petty to do that to a friend.

• Like 3

Talk about DH being a forgiving and gracious person. Case in point - why would she recommend one of the best stylist teams in Korea to someone who has caused her so much grief (through his totally inappropriate revelations on national TV)? Who would even think of doing such a thing? Again, she chose to see the good side of people. She gives people the benefit of the doubt and sometimes gets hurt in the process, but that's precisely what I like about her. 

Off topic

Spoiler

@arlene80 Talk about old friends reconnecting with each other. I have recently reconnected with a very old school friend I have lost touch with for over 25 years. The moment we met again it was like we never parted and we even bonded over K dramas. lol. Sometimes people fall apart for reasons unknown even to their closest circle of friends. I know someone who fell out with her BFF and their closest friends thought it was because my friend had a new boyfriend who was not a popular person in her group. Turns out that friend borrowed large sums of money from my friend and never repaid her even when she had the money to pay her back. My friend never exposed her because she still considered her to be a friend. Things are not always what they seem to be.

• Like 6