Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Lee Dong Gun and 3 FT Island members were attending and among the other FNC artists, our girl has participated in the short congratulation video in the ceremoney in which FNC and Suning Universal signed the contract, her look is the same as her airport look :)

http://www.wyd2345.com/bg/20151126/35159.html

0?wx_fmt=jpeg

Edited by apqaria
  • Like 2

Guest Msiafan

Apqaria: Did Dahae spoke in Mandarin and what was her message in the above signing event? With Suning as a key shareholder it should augurs well in positioning FNC celebrities (Dahae included) in the China market. 

@Msiafan Unfortunatly I don't know exactly dear. I just found out about her participation in the news and then  while searching found the pic from the link above at the event. I don't know if a video is available for us to know the details but I guess it would be just a short message.

Edited by apqaria

Guest CherryWookieForever

I think this news article summarizes Lee Da Hae's speech on the event she attended in Beijing..

Lee Hae endorsement Korean version of " Black Friday" , accessible introduction Chinese " authentic Korean online special celebration "

ori_5657cd3c85822.jpeg

LOS ANGELES (text / Zhou Chen map / Xue Jianyu ) with hot drama "My Girl" became popular in Asia, South Korean actress Lee Da Hae , November 24 appeared in Beijing attended by the Korean 20 appliance business together China's five major electricity supplier jointly organized the " Korean version of the Black Friday - authentic Korean online special ceremony , "the press conference. Han China and other dependent translation exchange different activities almost throughout Lee Hae -site interaction with Chinese participation , but leave a few minutes to speak mood and feelings of the Chinese, the scene attracted enthusiastic response of a public fans and media.

ori_5657cd3cbbcf6.jpeg

ori_5657cd3d07cf0.jpeg

Although the cold weather in Beijing the same day , but on events, Lee Da Hae is still one slim red skirt playing , youth, pleasant . A play , Lee Da Hae will use skilled Chinese with everyone playing the greeting , " Hello, everyone , I'm Lee Hae ." Coupled with the standard look of Lee Hae -style sweet smile , let the fans scream scene .

ori_5657cd3d49c61.jpeg

See it reflects the warm , Lee Hae also wittily choose to continue to interact with you in Chinese , "I was prepared for the Korean, but I suddenly decided to share with the Chinese, would be better ? " As " authentic Korean online special Festivals , "the spokesman, Lee Hae site also actively do for branding , " First to become the spokesman for very honored to participate in this event , it is possible with you meet again, I am also very happy , I hope that we will also have to support the brand . " goddess casually talking to a large segment of Chinese quite fluently.

ori_5657cd3d73635.jpeg

As Lee Hae described as this " authentic Korean online special ceremony " is the support of the Government of China and Korea to China sea Amoy family of target groups , the desire to build a Korean version of " Black Friday" of transnational cooperation electronic commerce projects. Chinese consumers can be linked through the stars Korea 's official website to the various shopping sites , for a price to buy the best authentic Korean . During the three-day " authentic Korean online special celebration " , consumers can also get additional discounts . And support Korea Post Business Division under , you can enjoy international International 6.4 % off discount .

ori_5657cd3da396b.jpeg

Scene , Lee Hae battle personally introduced the electricity supplier will be three days of sharp discounts anniversary events held on the 26th in China , and on the spot to the fans buying merchandise demonstrate how to use a computer on the network , the spokesperson when it can be quite responsible . Of course , the goddess did not forget to introduce their latest developments to the fans , " hope a lot of care about my new TV series , called" best couple " , I was shot, I will be more efforts in the future . Thank you ."

Source: http://hainan.ifeng.com/finance/shanghui/detail_2015_11/27/4602644_0.shtml

@bluewings666 I am not sure why they tagged MBC too (they did that in a previous post as well) but as this IG post coming from an endorser not drama staff, so it may be just a mistake or lack of info.

But given the possibility that this is true, I think if I need to choose between the drama airing only in China which is is the info we know till now and airing in both China and Korea on MBC, I will surely choose the second option even if I despise the channel because at least Korean viewers will get to see her drama.

Edited by apqaria
  • Like 4

English translation: (google traslate)

Scheduled to be broadcast in January 2016 ~ #mbc # -China joint venture couple drama # # is best to not miss # # winter coat collection dress # # # jichunhui not miss # # Cheongdam jichunhui designer look.

@bluewings666 yes dear I guess it will be broadcast on MBC.. Agghh!! I hate them.. :angry:

Good news we can easily find a english translated episodes of the drama, bad news it's on MBC ohh that greedy company find another way to milk money using our girl. This is the first time they were tag in best couple photos and it happened right after FNC collaborate with Suning Universal so we can say it's all about the money.. All I can do is to pray that this time they will give at least a fair treatment towards dahae.

Edited by bogs_0712
  • Like 3

I agree with you totally. I really hope that her work is appreciated in Korea. What has she done so wrong that deserved the ignorance in k-media. Today, I read the soompi's news about the best looking hanboks. I have no objection to the 19 actresses on the list but I was quite angry that dahae isn't on it. I know it is just entertainment but it is soompi or the whole Korea netizens just ignore her. Soompi or allkpop basically don't report on her or rarely name her on some of the lists. Not to mention no birthday message or others for her. Sometimes, I just find k-ent is so sick that those sugar daddy can have so much power to trash an actor/actress. Everytime I think about dahae's, I would rather her move on, get a marry, get a life that makes her happy. Forget about k-ent. The struggling is not only frustrating and also stressful. Dahae is a good person, she doesn't deserve to take on all these stress. Her talent is appreciated and recognised by her fans and that is enough. Move on... 

Sorry if I sound too pessimistic. 

• Like 1

@blue the reason why they didn't put Dahae, bc she already so beautiful in Hanbok, until 90% of Korean women hated her so much during Chuno, and if they list her, she will overshadow everyone.-from proud Dahae's fan, bc she doesn't pay to blogger/forum to praise and say good thing abt her, hehehe

old article- http://icecapades.livejournal.com/11443.html

so here samzz will put it-part 1

eJs4Q9k.jpg  chuno10.jpg 

20050222075528090421cj5.jpg s320x240 090919-2.jpg 

ARfaMR8.jpgGlxiTIk.jpg

last but not least, her Beauty Queen day-Miss Chunyang

oHCspbv.jpg

• Like 6

Guest CherryWookieForever

Hmmm, koreans don't like Dahae, koreans don't like Zhoumi, MBC is an idiot when it comes to promoting drama especially they don't like Dahae

==

:angry: :angry: :angry:

I hope the drama do well in Korea, or at least MBC broadcast it in a decent timeslot..

Guest Msiafan

We know the sponsor of the CC drama project is Alibaba, and if MBC has the broadcasting rights to this drama in Korea, am wondering how much per episode they have to pay . 

I am speechless if BC is going to air in MBC. :crazy:

Fortunately it should be air in internet, china tv then Korea tv, I would think, right?  I hope they will put lots and lots of promotion and bts in the internet and china tv instead of hiding by MBC.  They must have pay quite a big money to buy the copyright.  If MBC bought the drama but put it in an un-noticeable timeslot, I will believe someone was probably hired to suppress Dahae's profession. lol!  One thing I don't need to worry is the drama will not go with the audience's preference as it's pre-filmed.  I just really don't like how the Korean drama following the crowd to change the ending, so un-respectful to the actor/actress!

705dfdacgw1era4hb9fv9g206t07dnjt.gif

• Like 2

Dahae has just updated her weibo, with two pics with her co-stars. The caption says, they are my best partners. Just a few set of filming remaining, let's keep it up together.

Looks like the filming will be finished soon. She can rest before there is a series of promotion of the drama in China. I do think alibaba will do a lot of promotion ahead and during the premier of the drama. Hopefully, there are CF lining up. I hope she will have time for a lovely Christmas with someone. 

• Like 6